Prologue

London Eye

 

 

Prologue

Jubilee Gardens


 

 

It was almost like travelling in the old days; clock ticked a little slower under the terrene colonial era, where pre-revolutionary beauty was kept surreal and preserved through time. Unclouded colours played on the flower beds, as soft as the layers of sunlight streaming throughout the seating edges and the graphite pathway of the Jubilee Gardens. From a distance, the architectural statement—the Millenium Wheel sits on South Bank, and its mere existence displayed counterbalance on the city’s phallic urban skyline, overlooking the expanse of London’s distinctive buildings, and the eternal charm of the River Thames.

♦♦♦

Jeon Hyosung was one of the eye-catching daisies dancing across the field. She was a generous beacon of daylight; leaving a trail of sunshine in her path. She grew up learning how to please people, and by acting she had taken up the world—singing songs about love she had never learned to know. She hopped from one opera house to another; thinking big, thinking broadway, thinking about her search for the universal tongue. After all those years of melodies, it was music that had brought her into the city of dreams. She received praises of course, but for all she knew it was not at all genuine. People would smile and greet her and she would reciprocate, but behind all those sweet, sugarcoated sarcasms were scars that stung into her heart.

 

Kim Himchan was a different story, a chip off the old block. His obsidian, oriental eyes would radiate dark nights like he had been living with it ever since. His eyes would pierce during the day, and would out souls during the night. He grew up on recognition, a lot of people looked up to him. And by his physical attributes he had gained adoration. But Himchan was young—though intellectual—had managed to avoid love. He started from one city to another, perfecting structures he would later build. He knew, deep down those words of appraisals, were weapons that will soon had his walls crumbling down.

 

 


 

I've provided the backbone of the story. It was short, I know. But srsly, there will be twists and turns around here.

Just sit back for the next update! And keep commenting. ^^