Empty Without You

Come Back To Me

 

They drifted apart.

Maybe it was the pressure from everywhere; from work, from their colleagues and from the fans.

Their love wasn’t strong enough to face the huge boulder in front of them.

Or maybe they are just not strong enough to give up their career and fight for their feelings.

It was a sad ending for them, for their love.

And only time can mend them, if they really are meant for each other.

They can only hope, for a better future… together.

 

*

 

Victoria sadly looked at the monitor as Changmin sings the OST of his drama Mimi. Sadness etched on his face. His lips quiver as the words tumble out of his mouth. His eyes are closed and his voice so soft.

Tears started to build on Victoria’s eyes. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. Letting his voice chase away the shadows. She ached for his voice, whispering sweet things to her. She longed for his touch. How he holds her in his arms, burying his face on her neck. His soft kisses that would always wake her up. And his warm breathe against her skin that never fails to calm her.

But all of that are in the past. She was weak. She was scared for him. For his future with her. The world seemed to be against her being with him.

Victoria sagged on the floor and clutched her knees, hugging them tightly. She can’t hold back her tears.

She can only cry and cry…

 

*

 

Changmin could vividly see her face as he sang the song. He remembered Victoria’s laughter and her sweet smile. He missed how she would crawl on his lap after a long tiring day and just snuggles to him. How she would touch and kiss his face. He longed for her touch and the feeling of completeness whenever she’s around.

Each word is like a knife stabbing him. He closed his eyes to stop the tears. He cannot cry in front of them. He cannot show his weak side.

This is the path that he took. And he knows that it’s not gonna be all smiles and laughter.

He was weak. He was not strong enough to fight for her. He hesitated and he was deeply sorry.

He loves her so much. But he can’t stay with her.

 

*

 

Victoria understands.

This is the life they chose. This is for their family and fans that supported them from the start. And they can’t turn back now.

Indeed, fame comes with a price.

 

*

 

Maybe time will give them another chance to be together...

Maybe by that time, the world will be ready to accept them.

 

But for now, they have to endure the pain, the tears and the feeling of emptiness.

 

 

***