Playful Day

Behind Your Sweet Smile

tumblr_md2y1cw0cW1qk1or3.giftumblr_md2y1cw0cW1qk1or3.giftumblr_md2y1cw0cW1qk1or3.giftumblr_md2y1cw0cW1qk1or3.gif

Girlsday members are done promoting their new Hit Song "Something" they are so happy that they finished the promotion with a Six thropies in hand.

After successful promotions for Expectations and their success song Female President , they are proving that they can be one of the biggest groups of Korea with their new song.

 

The girls released Something at the start of 2014, and have earned their first "Something" award just on Wednesday after the comeback on Show Champion for their song. Its not really their first win because they already win before during female president however it was'nt broadcasted due to incident.

 

The competitions for january comebacks are tough as Rain, Ailee , and many more artist came back including Tvxq with a comeback title "Something" too and been a competitor for No.1 with Girlsday.After receiving much love from fans boosting them to the top of the charts until now almost 2months and still rocking the chart like Melon. There are many changes to their popularity and their album sales also improved alot .

 

They are getting many event calls here and there, a CF Deals ,A solo activities and variety shows guesting .They are now trending Kpop Girlgroup and being recognized by koreans and international fans, especially Sojin.

 

"Sojinnie ! Let's play a game"

Hyeri called Sojin trying to disturb her from watching drama ,

Sojin just gave her a look and ask her "What kind of Game?"

" Hide and Seek " - Hyeri

 

" Bring me " - Minah said

 

" KISSING GAME !!!!! " Yura's suggestion recieving a hit from Sojin.

 

"Ow, Wae? Wae? im just suggesting .. and Kissing game is so much fun right?" Yura pouted her lips ,

after hearing the games Sojin rolled her eyes and said "No Way ! Im too old for that ... Babo Yura !"

Hyeri laughed loudly together with Yura and Minah.

 

"Sojin Unnie , Just tell us your story then" Minah continued flashing her eyesmile infront of Sojin .

She smiled widely which made the other members smile as well thinking that She will finally tell her story.

" NO NO NO ! " She said that in Apink's nonono tone while waving her index finger and laughing hardly which made the younger members be pissed off and whine like a child.

"YAH, UNNIE YOU ARE BEING TOO UNFAIR ! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HIDE SECRETS TO YOU BUT YOU'RE KEEPING SECRETS TO US"

Its been a long time since their debut but Sojin never open her past life to other members that's why they always said that Sojin is so mysterious

Sojin once again smile a very sweet and wide smile for the members to stop whining

she take a deep breath and walked to where the three members are sitting.

Sojin tap their heads , the three of them look at sojin smiling face , they couldn't help to smile seeing Sojin smiling like that they always feel so loved and secured,her charismatic aura is giving them a comfortable feeling everytime she's around.

 

"My Life before is Boring as Hell and nothing fun nor interesting , Until the three of you came and make me so happy and feel so special together with the fans so sometimes it is better not to talk about my past" She stood up and turned off the TV before entering her room.

 

" KIM AH YOUNG , BANG MINAH , BLACKIE (referring to Hyeri) ..

STOP EATING NOW IAM GOING TO TAKE SHOWER FIRST BEFORE MANAGER PICK US UP ! "

Sojin Shouted preparing her bath thub.

 

"FINE , GRANDMA" Hyeri answered back

Sojin stormed her way out to the shower.

 

"WHO THE HELL CALLED ME A GRANDMA?"

Sojin said with a towel wrapped around her body .

The three of them giggled and immediately look away, playing , whistling and munching foods ignoring Sojin and trying their best not to laugh of how sensitive she is when they're teasing and calling her a Grandma, Aunt, talking about her age, birthdays and asking when she's getting married.

 

" Yah Blackie I know its you , You li'l brat ... You're the Granny here , not me "

 

" Ani, Im too young to be your grandma You know " Hyeri rolled her eyes.

Yura and Minah Laughed and start teasing the maknae because of her hair color. Sojin sticked her tongue out laughing like a kid while walking her way back to the shower .

 

People says that she has the best personality in Girlsday , she acts like the Mom of the group and treat her members as real family , observe her members behavior and teahch them how to deal with interviews questions and dicipline her younger members . As the oldest member and the leader she acts mature when needed but most of the time she's a childish girl , who's cute and y at the same time.

She says she doesn't know how to act cute, But she's always adorable with her happy face and wide smile that people loves the most she doesn't even have to try to act because her personality is naturally that way.

While taking the shower the three members can't help but be curios to their leaders past .

" She doesn't want to tell it , then Let's find it out !" Minah exclaimed and the three of the smirk.