Final

I'm Waiting For You

 

 

I’m Waiting For You

 

The sound of rain drops outside greeting my Saturday morning. It’s been raining for the past few days. Lazily get up from my bed and headed to my bathroom to freshen up. I brush my teeth and wash my face then headed downstairs to the kitchen. I take a bread and some vegies to make sandwich for myself. After done making it, I walked to the living room. Turning on the television I flipped through the channels looking for something interesting. Munching down my sandwich I glance to the clock hanging on the wall beside me. 9am, what should I do after this, I thought.

Glancing around the house I sighed after seeing the mess all around the room. Maybe I should cleaning the house today. I go to the kitchen again, looking around it and thats when I realised the mess here. Looked likes I must start cleaning from here. About thirty minutes later I headed to my room and cleaned it. When the clock strike at 2pm I’m done with all the cleaning. What left now is just the rubish that needs to be trown away. My stomach growl loudly making me chuckle, I guess I need some food now. I make myself a bowl of ramen because I’m too tired to make something else.

My mind wandering around when I washed the used bowl. It’s still early, what should I do to kill the time. I did all my homework already. In the end I choose to go to mall near my house.

I wear something simple for my outfit today. It’s not like I’m going to impress someone. I put my wallet and handphone on my bag before grabbing my house keys. After locking the door I walked down the road to the nearest bus stop. I put on my headphone listening to my favorite music. Glancing to the sky only to see brown clouds everywhere. Is it going to rain again.

My bus came the moment I reached the bus stop. I hopped inside and walked to the back side. I like to sit there. A few minutes later the bus stopped at my destination. Walking casually around the building going in and out of the shops looking for something interesting. I spend around two hours just wandering around this mall. In the end I choose to stop at a small cafe there. It’s an open cafe so I can looked arounnd looking at my surrounding. I start to dig on my meal after the waiter put it on my table when someone sat in front of me. I frown a little knowing that a stranger going to disturb my peaceful time. I don’t like to talk to a stranger.

“Hai,” he greet me. Yes that stranger is a he. I just glance at him for a mere second before focus on my food again.

“Lee Jiyoung right?” he asked me. How did he know my name. I don’t even know who he is nor I remember meet him somewhere before.

“Still the same like what I remember, didn’t like to talk to a stranger,” he continue when I didn’t say a word to him.

“Don’t you remember me Jiyoung?” I glanced at him again before shaking my head. He sighed in dissapointed.

“I know it’s been years since we last met. I don’t think that my face change so much but why did you can’t remember me Jiyoung,” he sound really dissapointed.

“Can’t you say something Jiyoung.”

“What do you want? I don’t think we’ve met before so why don’t you just leave me alone,” I snarled at him.

“You promise to not forget about me before I’m going to London but why you can’t remember who I am now Jiyoung.”

“Just who are you Mr?”

“Jongin, Kim Jongin.”

Jongin. Why did that name sound familiar. I take agood look at him to tried to remember anything. I gulped when I realised he looked at me intently. He looks quiet handsome. Aish what are you thinking Jiyoung, it’s not the time for that. His hand going on his neck pulling something from inside. Thats...isn’t that...

 

 

Flashback

7 years ago.

A young girl running around the park while giggling. Walking behind her is a boy around her age. Thw two of them playing around the park not minding that they are not a kids anymore. They just enjoying themself.

“Jiyoung-ah,” the boy called her. Jiyoung stop playing with the swing and walked to him.

“What it is Jongin.”

“I will move to London tomorrow. Appa’s company had him to work there,” Jiyoung keep silent. She felt sad that her friend will going away.

“You will comeback right?”

Jongin nodded his head. He hold his hand out for her to take before pulled her to his embrace.

“I promise you I’ll be back for you. You will wait for me right.”

“Ne I promise I will wait for you here so we can play together again,” Jiyoung smile sweetly at him. Jongin ruffles her hair messing it up.

“It’s late now, let’s go home Jiyoungie,” Jongin held her hand and walked to their house.

The next morning Jiyoung ran to Jongin house. He and his family already got inside their car to go to the airport. Jiyoung knocked on the window car.

“Jongin-ah,” she called. Jongin got out from the car. She is almost cried seeing her only friend about to go away from her. He holds her hands in his.

“Jiyoung-ah I promise I’ll be back for you. Wait for me okay and don’t forget me,” he hugged her. Finally tears escape from her eyes.

“Don’t cry Jiyoungie,” he wiped the tears on her face. Jiyoung took a box from her pocket and gave it to him.

“For you so you won’t forget about me,” she said. He opened the box and took the necklace inside it before putting it around his neck.

“I will always wear it. Thanks for the gift Jiyoungie.”

“Jongin-ah we need to go now,” his mother called him. He bid goodbye to Jiyoung and got inside the car. Jiyoung stood there watching the car going further and further away from her.

 

End of Flashback.

 

 

I gasped. Now I remember. Kim Jongin my friend since childhood. How can I forget him. Why I can’t remember him like he remember me. I looked down on my laps feeling embarassed.

“Jiyoung-ah do you remember me now,” Jongin asked. I nodded my head slowly.

“Thats good then. You know Jiyoung I’m really happy to see you again. I’m back Jiyoung-ah, I’m back for you,” he smile brightly. I smile shyly at him. It feels awkward after not seeing him for years.

“It’s been a long time right?”

Yes, seven years is a long time Jongin. You left me for seven years to London. Left me alone here with nothing. No news come from you while you there, said my subconcious.

“You became so beautiful now Jiyoungie. I almost can’t recognise you just now,” he said. I blushed at his words. No one ever said that to me. No one really care to take a good look at me. Just him, it’s always him.

“Wanna take a walk with me?” he offered his hand to me. I blinked my eyes looking at his hand in front of me. Should I take it. In the end I didn’t take it, I choose to walk by myself. We walked in silent, I wonder where he would take me.

After a few minutes riding on his car we came to a stop. He parked his car and going around it to opened the door for me. What a gentleman. I blushed again when he help me out from his car.

“Remember this place,” he asked me. I lookes around my surrounding, my eyes widenning after realise where we are now. It’s the park wher we always come on our free time together back then. I can’t believe he still remember this place.

“I came her around a month ago looking for you but they said that your family had moved out. I asked our old neighbours about you but they don’t know where your family moved.”

“Why are you looking for me?”

He turn to look at me.

“Don’t you want me to look for you.”

“Why look for me now when you abandoned me all these years? No single news from you. I thought you forget me already.”

“Jiyoung I never forget about you. How can I forget the girl that I liked.”

“Then why you never called me back then,” I looked at his eyes. It always mesmerized me everytime I looked at it.

“Because I need time to realised my real feeling for you. At first I thought it just high school love but when I’m in London I realised that my feeling for you more than that. More than just simple school lover. I loved you Jiyoung I really love you. I want you to be my girlfriend.”

My eyes widening. Is he just confess to me. After seven years he gone now he said that he loved me.

“Jiyoung say something please.”

“I don’t know Jongin. When you left me just like that I felt empty inside it’s like something missing from my heart. But you never called me thats make me really dissapointed. I thought you would never comeback to me and forget about me so I tried to not think about you again.”

“I always keep my promise for you Jiyoung and now I’m comeback only for you. I really loves you Jiyoungie. I promise I’ll never left you ever again so please be my girlfriend Jiyoungie.”

“I.... I don’t know Jongin,” I really don’t know. Deep inside my heart I still have feeling for him. A few minutes past without no one talked. We just stand there in silent.

“Jiyoung-ah,” finally Jongin decided to break the silent. He held my chin with his finger to look at him.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” he asked me again. Am I ready to love him again. Putting all my doubt behind I nodded my head.

“Ne I want to be your girlfriend.”

“Thank you so mush Jiyoung-ah,” he pulled me to his embrace. “I promise you I’ll always love you and cherish you.”

“Promise you never gonna leave me again.”

“I promise.”

After seven years, a long seven years without him beside me, finally he cameback for me with his love. He is back to love me again. My love story that I thought would never happen now about to begin. I know the roads in front of us is not always easy but I’m willing to walk there together with Jongin, my first love and I hope he will be my last too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Wooohoooo.......my first one shot fanfics.

Hope you like it guys.....