Chen~The Best Friend

Cute Love Stories

(you,Chen,Jonghyun)

I was sitting outside on the swings in the park. I had a fight with my mom, so I came here to clear out my mind as always.

I was listening to sleeping with sirence and humming along with the song, untill I felt someone pushing me. I looked behind me and found Chen who was pushing me. I could tell that my face lit up, when I saw him, because a big smile appeared on my face. I jumped of the swings and hugged Chen tight. Chen-yah! I missed you so much. I said as he hugged me back. He was on a vacation with his parents, but he didn't tell me when he would come back. I know sugarpie, cause I bet that I missed you even more. He said as he my hair. I could feel my tears comming. The past month was hell without him. Hey babygirl are you crying? he said as he tapped my chin so I could look at him. He wiped away my tears with his dumb. It's okay sweetie. I'm here for you. he said as he my hair. He sat down and pulled me into his lap. So tell uncle Chen what's wrong? I chuckled and laid my head on his chest. I told him about the fight I had with my mom and he listend to everything. That's one of the things I loved about him.

Okay sweetie what do you wanna do today? Choose anything. Weeeeel maybe we need to go shopping. I said with a smirk, 'cause I knew he hated shopping. yahhh! Are you serieus_______? I pouted and gave him the puppydog eyes. Jinjja...fineeeee we'll go. Yeeeeeey I yelled like a five year old whose going for icecream. He chuckled and stood up, pulling me up with him. He took me to his car and drove away. On our way there he held my hand and smiled. What about a sleepover!!!! he almost yelled. Yeahhhh! I yelled.

We went inside the mall and I ran at hot topic. He came behind me and looked around too. I looked between some shirts and when I looked over at Chen I saw him laughing with a really pretty girl. I felt something hard in my trought, but swallowed it away and just kept on searching. Man I looooove him, but why? He's my best friend. I'm so stupid. I mentally facepalmed myself and kept on searching. After a few moments I found an amazing shirt of Loveable. I loved it, so I took it.

Suddenly I felt arms wrapp around my waist and turning me around. I was face to face with Chen. Hey sugarpie, I'm going to get us some food okay? I'll wait outside next to the car. I smiled and nodded. he chuckled and kissed my nose. He left and I sighed. Man he's just the sweetest and most perfect boy on earth I tought and chuckled. I took the shirt and went to the counter. Well hi pretty lady. the cashier said with a smile. I looked at him and he winked. He looked really cute and nice. So you like loveable? Yeap I love Kim Jongkook. I said with a smile. he chuckled and putted the shirt in the bag. Well my name's Jonghyun,Kim JongHyun and what's your name? _________ well _______ can I have your number? he said and winked. I chuckled and wrote my number on his hand. I gave him the money and left.

When I arrived to the car I found Chen is waiting for me but without a bag or any food. You have the food? I asked looking in the car. Nope he said popping the 'p'. How do you mean nope? I asked confused. We're eating at my house. My mom made us some food, before she left with dad for the weekend for work. Okay than I said as I entered the car. We drove to his house and went inside. He went to the kitchen and I just followed him at the back. He took the food and warmed it up. We ate and joked together, untill we were done.

I looked in the garden and saw a trampoline. You got a new trapoline!!! I yelled as I went outside, not even waiting for him to answer. I pulled off my shoes and started to jump. He came behind me and started to jump too. I was jumping really high until Chen gently pushed me, but being clumsy me at some times I fell down. Then Chen fell on top of me, but he didn't hurt me. We were both laughing our heads off. When we stopped I noticed how close our faces were. You know______ Chen whispered. You look cute here . He said and kissed my nose. I blushed badly now, but tried not to. Yahh! Get of me Chen I squeled. Nope I don't want to. he whispered almost against my lips. I tried to jerk away, but couldn't please...I begged and he went of and helped me up.

He held my hand all the way to inside. Movie time! I yelled as I jumped at the sofa. Fine I'll pick a movie, but first I'm gonna change. he said hopping on the stairs. I hopped behind him and we went in his room. I want jammies too. I said pouting a bit. He chuckled and throw me my jammies. I stayed here a lot, so I always left some clean Pyjamas here. Here you go cupcake. Thanks handsome. I said joking and winked. So go outside unless you wanna see what's under this he said pointing at his clothes. Eeeeeew I'm out! I yelled running outside. I could hear him laugh. I went to the bathroom and changed into this.

I went outside and found Chen already sitting on the couch with snacks and no shirt!!! OMG I hope I'm not drooling cause he looks HOT. I bit my bottomlip and blushed. Hey cupcake, you look nice. he said winking. Man he's making it me reaaaally difficult. I smiled and sit next to him. During the movie I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped and arm around me. I laid my head on his bare chest and snuggled closer. the next hing I knew was that I was out(sleep).

I woke up at the sound of my phone. I looked around me and found myself in Chen's room, but he wasn't around. I looked at my phone and found a text from a number I didn't know. I opened it and it said this.

Hey_________, hope you still remember me. It's Jonghyun from Hot topic. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tommorow about six, see you then ;)

I smiled at the text. It was kind of sweet. I looked around, but no sight of Chen. I went to his little sister's room and found him laying there. He was looking soooo sweet. I took a picture of him with my phone, but I forgot to turn of the sound, so when it clicked he woke up. I looked at the picture and smiled.

Morining _______ he said in his y sleepy voice. Morning cutie. I said as I jumped on his bed and hugged him. Where's your sister? She's sleeping over with a friend, just like you do. he said with a smile. I sat up next to him and looked at my phone. I need to tell him. Hey Chen-ah....there's this guy who wants to take me out on a date, but I don't know him that well...should I go? I looked at his face, which changed a bit now. He looked kind of...sad and that turned into a bit of....I don't know....anger. When did he asked you out? he asked a bit worried. Just now, with this text. I said as I gave him my phone. He looked at the number and the name. Hey give me my phone please. he said pointing at the desk. I took it and gave it to him. He searched between the numbers and his eyes widened when he found it. That's Jonnghyun, he's a major player, so no. he simply said as he gave me my phone. I was a bit confused now. How do you mean 'no'? I said with a half confused smile. I mean I'm not letting you go. he said staning up. What do you mean you're not 'letting' me go? I can go where ever I want. I said standing up too. Yahh! I'm not going to let you go out with that jerk! he said yelling a bit. He was never like this. Never ever ever! How can he?! Borago? Why shouldn't I go? Give me one good reason. I said yelling a bit back. Okay I will give you a few reasons. He said comming closer to me. He looked me in the eyes and his eyes started to tear up. He wouldn't care for you like I would, hold you like I would, play with you like I would, joke with you like I would, protect you like I would or even care for you the way I would. I stood the shocked. He was holding my hands now and I could feel them tense a bit with every word he said. A tear escape his eye and not only his. I started to tear up too. And the most important reason, he would never love you like I would. he said pulling me into a hug. I really love you. he whispered. I do too Chen I really do so much. I whispered back feeling my heart pounding in my troat. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes with a smile. I smiled too. I've waited sooo long for this. He whispered before he gently placed his lips on mine. His lips were sooo sweet and soft. They were moving perfectly with me. I totally melted into it.

He smiled as soon as I kissed back and I smiled too. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He started to spin me around and pulled back. You are mine and just mine. He said as he fell on his back on the bed. I was on top of him, but rolled next to him. For ever and ever and ever! I yelled happy. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close again. I love you. I whispered to Chen. I do more cupcake. he said and kissed me again. His hands went up my shirt and massaged my bare sides. My stomach fluttered and I could feel myself getting reaaaaly warm. He pulled back and looked at me. I love you sooo much for sooo long _______really. he whispered placing a strand of hair behind my ear. I chuckled me too. I whispered. I think I need to tell someone that my boyfriend wouldn't like me to go on a date with someone else. I said as I took my phone. Yeap I would kill that person. He said pulling me into his lap.

~ imagine the rest~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THANKS FOR READING SWEETIES! I LOVE YOU GUYS... I LOVE HEARTS AND COMMENTS....THEY HELP ME MAKE IT BETTER, SO ASK OR SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND A HEART WOULD MAKE MY WHOLE DAY.THANK YOU.NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL MEET XIUMIIN.SEE YEAH!