Baekhyun~The Player

Cute Love Stories

(Me,Kim Jaejoong JYJ,Bora Sistar,Baekhyun Exo)

I was sitting with my friends, Kim Jaejoong and Bora. We were just laughing and playing around. We all laid down exhausted and laughing our heads off. After we were done laughing Bora poked my arm and pointed infront off me. I looked at where she was pointing and saw Baekhyun the face from Lee Hyunah, the school (srry if she's your idol) I rolled my eyes and looked back at Bora.The perfect couple don't ya think? I asked with a smirk. Jaejoong followed our gaze and chuckled Yeah the school and the player just perfect. We both laughed and laid down. 

After a bit talking togheter, they both stood up . I need to go to my mom. We're going to the mall for some 'mother and daugter's time' Bora said as she hugged me. And I need to go to the dentist. Jaejoong said as he hugged me. Well I don't have anything, so I guess I'm staying here. I said joking. They both chuckled and left. Bye _________, Bye guys .

I sat against a tree and took my bag. I took out my pencil and my sheets. I looked trough some old pictures and found one from Baekhyun that I drew once. I looked at it and smiled. He was gorgeous and just hot, but besides that he was a good friend, untill he "changed". We stopped talking after than. I mean what he does is soooo wrong, just playing with the girls and than dumping them like nothing. Two years ago he was caring, sweet and protective of me. He was like my brother, but now this all changed. I sighed as I took a new sheet and started to draw.

After I was done it looked like this.

When I was done, I took a close look at the picture. I remember this moment like it was yesterday. It was a terrible day, when our friend died with cancer. That day I was balling my eyes out and Baekhyun was crying too. He came at me and hugged me tight. At that moment I felt safe and loved in his arms. That was sooo a nice feeling in that terrible moment.

I looked down at it and a tear rolled from my eye, but I catched it before it would touch the picture. I made some last touches and I could feel someone tapping on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Baekhyun looking at me with a smile. Hey he said hey Mike I said as I continued. I like your drawing he said pointing at it. Thanks. I said and still looked at my paper. So ________what would you think of a fun night with me. he said and winked. Aaaaand he's back. I sighed, as I started to pack up my stuff. What do you mean "back"? I stood up and looked him in the eyes. I mean one moment your sweet and nice and the next you're such an......annoying playing . I said, but it hurted to say it. I rolled my eyes and passed him, as I went home.

~A week later~

After that day I didn't saw Baekhyun again. Not in school or out. No flirting text messages or nothing. I was kind of worried. Maybe I went too far? Maybe I need to go and see him? After school I went to the park. Just to sit down and make my homework. I had my regular "sitplace" in it. I went there and heard someone sniffing. I looked behind the tree and saw Baekhyun. He was crying and his hair looked messy, but just perfect too me. Baekhyun?... I asked above a whisper. Baekhyun's head shot up and looked at me. His regular beautifull brown eyes, were red and puffy. I sat next to him and wrapped one arm around him. Are you okay? What happend? he looked down and his tears were streaming. I hugged him tight. It's okay Baekhyun. I whispered in his ear. He hugged me and cried in my neck. No________it's not. he said as kept on crying. What do you mean? What happend Baekhyun? You know you can tell me. I whispered. My brother died in a car accident almost a week ago and when I told Hyunah she just dumped me and said that I was too much for her too deal with a-and that I was "bringing her down". That's little . I tought I needed to listen to you and maybe stick around one girl,but I hated her and caught her cheeting on me many times. He said and kept on crying. Ow Mike that's terrible. I said as I caresed his hair. But I don't care anyomore about her. You are here and that's much better. You're nice and sweet and caring and wouldn't just leave me if something terrible like this happend. he said between some sobs and even hiccups. Shhhhht shhhhht Baekhyun, it's okay. I'm here for you. don't worry. Stay with me____________please, don't leave. He said hugging me tight. I was kind of surpirised at first, but I need to be there for him. He still is a friend .

After like a half hour off sobbing, I pulled him up. Come on Baekhyun...come with me... I pulled him up. Where are your parents? I asked him. They left to my grandma cause they needed a time out. I didn't want to go with them, so I stayed here. I noticed that I was holding his hand and smiled, but ignored it. Not the right moment now. You're staying with me today, okay? he just nodded and came with me looking down.

I took him home and let him sit on the cough. My parents were out too and they wouldn't even care if he stayed. I took some icecream and snacks. I choose a funny movie and sat next too him. Here some ice will help you, trust me. I said with a smile. Thanks he said still looking sad. Come on Mike give me a little smile please...for me. I said looking with a puppydog eyes. He gave me a small half smile and ate some icecream. I ate some too.

The movie started and after like 20 minutes he started to laugh a bit. I smiled at him, knowing I helped him a bit. After the movie he had a smile on his face. He looked at me with his beautifull twinkly eyes. _________thanks. This is what I needed. he said and hugged me. No problem  Baekyun. ________... he whispered. Yeah? Stay with me forever, please? Of course I'm here for you Baekhyun. I answered a bit confucused. No I mean please be mine, I know it's strange, but I don't want you to leave me please? don't leave me alone.....Say you like me please say it...I just love you. he said as his hug gots tighter. I didn't believe what he just said. Did I heard it right?? Or am I just wrong. So do you feel the same_______? Say something please? I heard it right! OMG I did! he loves me! I-I do....I feel the same Baekhyun . I whispered to him. he pulled back and looked me in the eyes. Really? You do? I tought you hated me after I became a 'player' I smiled and looked him in the eyes. Yes I'm serieus. I love you soooo much, but you changed, if you get me and I didn't like the new Baekhyun, but I can't hate you. I'm sorry....it was really wrong I know....but I'll change...I'll do it and just for you. he chuckled at the rhyme that he made. Hey you have some ice here he said and wiped it with his finger and ate it. I chuckled. Oh and some here he said pointing at my lips. My head flushed red and I smiled a bit as I bit my lips. He pulled me closer and kissed me. He pulled back and looked in my eyes with his forehead on mine. It 's gone. he whispered. I smiled and looked in his lovely eyes. My heart was pumping crazy. I love you I whispered, not knowing what I said. I do too. he said and kissed me again. He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled back and kissed my nose. He laid on the cough and laid me next too him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I snuggled into his chest. So you're staying with me forever? Yes I am, but stay only mine? Of courseee without a doubt sweetheart. I chuckle and kissed him. We both watched TV untill we fell asleep.

The next day I showed him all the pictures that I made for him and he loved every one.

~ imagine the rest~ 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU GUYS... I LOVE HEARTS AND COMMENTS....THEY HELP ME MAKE IT BETTER, SO ASK OR SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND A HEART WOULD MAKE MY WHOLE DAY. NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL MEET KRIS. SEE YEAH!