Haunted House 1

Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : If you find a lot of grammartical error, author apologize deeply. (_ _) /bow/

English isn't my first language so please understand it.

 

 

 

“Let’s come again at midnight!” With that one blurt out all of them turned to him. “They said if you come at midnight, the feel is different and there is a rumor saying that one will never comeback” He grinned.

 

“And you believe with it?”

 

“Of course not! That’s why I want to prove that, it is just a rumor”

 

“There is no way I am going in there. It is damn scary. No! I am not going!”

 

“Nothing will happen, we just need to pass through like how we did just now. See, we are even fine.”

 

“But—“

 

“I guarantee you all, nothing will happen”

 

.

.

 

Late at midnight

 

“Chundoong and I will walk together” Mir said, hugging his arm tightly.

 

“Then I will be with Ailee” Joon stood beside her.

 

“Those couple won’t be separated, will they?” They all turned to Yoon Chan young and Lee Bona. The couple was chatting happily in their own world. “I wonder if they know we are visiting a haunted house or no” they all shook their head.

 

“Then the last one is Dujun with Young eun”

 

They all nodded head and looked at the huge mansion in front of them.

 

“W-we are going in together, aren’t we?” Young eun asked, her body was trembling and her legs were giving up. Dujun who saw this, wrapped his hand around her shoulder and calmed her down.

 

“We are all going together, you don’t have to worry” She smiled and thanked hm.

 

“Let’s go!” Mir and Chundong said. They walked first, then followed by Joon and Ailee, after that Chan young and Bona , and the last one is Dujun and Young eun.

 

Through the journey, Chundong kept laughing at Mir who kept on jumping and screaming when the ghosts came out while Chan young covered Bona’s eyes through the whole journey, Ailee sighed as Joon held her arm tightly, and Dujun kept on squeezing Young eun’s hand, telling her that those were fake, those weren’t real.

 

As they all almost reached the exit, they felt so relief. Mir and chundoong stepped out the first then followed by the other. As the last couple was Dujun and Young eun. Dujun looked at her worriedly, her face was paler and she looked not okay at all.

 

“Are you alright?” He asked. She looked up to him and nodded her head. “It’s okay, we have reached the exit. Let’s go” As soon as he said that Young eun fell onto the ground, unconscious. Dujun who saw that quickly caught her.

 

“Young eun ah! Young eun ah!” Dujun called, making all of them turned to them.

 

“What happened! Hyung! What happened?” They walked to them. Dujun said nothing but lifted her up and rushed out from the haunted house.

 

.

.

 

From inside the house, there was someone watching them.

 

.

.

 

“Nothing serious, she will wake up soon” The doctor told them. They all looked inside the room and sighed in relieve.

 

“What actually happened?” Ailee asked.

 

Dujun looked up weary, “She was still okay before we stepped out. Although her face looked pale, she was still able to answer me and she looked at me. But— when I said let’s go and was about to step out she suddenly collapsed“

 

“She will be fine” Chan Young patted his shoulder. He looked up and thanked them. Dujun stayed at the hospital accompanied her. He had asked all of them to go home.

 

“Make sure to tell us when she awake” Dujun nodded his head and sent them out.

 

“Eun ah” Dujun caressed her cheeks.

 

Two days had passed yet she hadn’t woken up. They asked the doctor and had done the check up, and there was nothing wrong with the result.

 

“She is fine, nothing’s wrong with the result. She should have woken up now!” Dujun shouted at the doctor. The doctor only looked at him, apologetically. The doctor was also confused with it. The result showed nothing wrong but the patient still unconscious until now.

 

.

.

 

A week had passed and she was still lying on the bed. The doctor kept saying they will do a further check up but no matter how many times they did, the result was always the same, nothing was wrong with her.

 

“Hyung, could it be the haunted house?” they all turned to Mir as they were about to kill him. “I’m not joking hyung. Try to think about it, noona went unconscious before stepping out from there and the rumor, one will never comeback. Could it be?”

 

They all looked down on the ground, thinking that if it was possible because of that.

 

“There is no way because of that. See! We are all fine in here.” Joon broke the silent.

 

“But it said one will never comeback” Bona said and all of them turned to Young eun who lied on the bed.

 

.

.

 

“Joonnie oppa! Ailee yah!!” Young eun shouted for their name. “Dujun ah! Where are you guys?!” She called them again but still no reply. “Guys! Don’t play again. Please come out now, uh?—Akh!“  She fell as she tripped on something. “Please come out all of you” her voice was shaking, and tears fell from her eyes. “This isn’t funny at all” She hugged her knee and sobbed.

 

.

.

 

“Do you think it is really because of that?” Bona asked Chan Young as they are out from the hospital. Chan Young looked at her before looked down, “I don’t know”

 

“Chan Young ah, if it is because of that then she will never comeback. W-what do you think we should do?”

 

Chan Young looked at her hands shaking. He took her hands and caressed them while looked into her eyes, “It is not. And she will wake up” He smiled, assured her.

 

.

.

 

“Mirreu! Chungdoong ah!! Where are you?” She kept on walking. “Chan young ah! Bona yah!!” She stopped looking at the endless hall. “Where are you guys?” She cried. “Someone please answer me!”

 

.

.

 

“Young eun ah. Please wake up now” Dujun held her hand, and caressed it. “Eun ah”

 

.

.

 

“Hyung! Hyung!” Dujun looked at Mir wearily, “This.. I searched on the internet about that haunted house and—“ He handed the print papers to him but Dujun rejected it. “Hyung, tried to read first.” Mir insisted him. He finally gave in and took the paper. He read the title then down to the article. As he kept on reading, his eyes went wide.

 

“W-What does it mean!” He stood up and grabbed Mir on the shoulder.

 

“It said it is true. One will never comeback” Mir said painfully, looking away from the older. “And most of them missing, even with their body”

 

The elder’s hands fell and his body stumbled till he fell on the chair. He turned slowly to look at Young eun who looked like sleeping peacefully in front of him. “It couldn’t be” He shook his head. “Young eun ah. Can you hear me? You can hear me right? Eun!” He shook her violently.

 

“What are you doing!” Ailee and Joon who just came rushed to the bed and pulled Dujun away from Young eun. “Have you gone crazy?” Ailee yelled at him.

 

Chundoong who just came with Bona and Chan young looked at them confuse, the atmosphere inside the room was even gloomier than before.

 

.

.

 

“What do you mean?! This is just a rumor! It can’t be true!” Ailee protested.

 

“But noona, Young eun nonna hasn’t woken up for a week since that day, even the doctor said nothing is wrong with her”

 

“Mirreu yah. That is just a rumor” Chundoong said and Mir protested again that it wasn’t. He told them that he even went to shaman and asked about it.

 

“The Shaman said her soul was left there. Her soul was trapped there”

 

“Which Shaman you went to?” They all turned to Dujun.

 

“Dujun ah, you are—“

 

“If it is true, I have to bring her back”

 

.

.

 

Young eun opened her eyes widely. She stared at the ceiling above her for a second before turned her head to the side. She blinked and blinked as the Sun beamed on her. A small smile appeared as she saw the bright.

 

She sat up and looked around the room. “Eung? This is not my room. Where is this?” She asked, confused. She furrowed and thought what happened earlier but nothing came out.

 

“You have woken up, young lady?” She turned her head to the door and saw a maid, walked in with a dress on her hand. “The bathtub is ready for you to use and this is the changing cloth” She said, placing it on the table.

 

“Umm..” The maid turned to her. “Where is this?” She asked. The maid looked at her before let out a small chuckle.

 

“What are you saying young lady? This is your house”

 

She looked at her with her eyes widen. “M-My house?” The maid nodded before taking her leave. “Young master is waiting for you for breakfast” She bowed to her before closing the door.

 

“Young master?” She tilted her head to the side. She stared at the door for a minute before got down from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

 

.

.

 

“You have woken up?” She stopped and looked at the person smiled warmly at her. She blinked and blinked then looked around her, but there was no one there. “It’s you” He chuckled. “Come here. Let’s have breakfast together”

 

She walked down, still confused with all of this happening. She sat across him and stared at him.

 

“Do I look that handsome?” Her eyes widen and she blinked and blinked her eyes. “You have stared at me for almost 3 minutes” Her eyes went wider and her cheeks felt hot. She quickly looked somewhere else.

 

“Umm.. W—ho are you?” She asked. He stopped eating and looked at her, smiled sadly. “I am sorry if my question hurt you but I can’t remember anything” She quickly said as she noticed his expression.

 

He shook his head and smiled to her. “That’s okay. My name is Kim Sunggyu” He introduced himself.

 

“Kim Sunggyu” She repeated his name.

 

“Yes. Kim Sunggyu” He chuckled. “I’ll answer all your questions but— after we finished our breakfast“ She blinked her eyes, looked at him, and when she saw his eyes on her plate, she blushed and hurriedly shoved the food into .

 

.

.

 

“Hyung, I don’t think it is a good idea. What if—What if you won’t comeback“ Chungdoong held Dujun from going inside the haunted house.

 

“I have to bring her back” Dujun shoved Chungdoong away, now it was Joon and Chan young stepped in front to block him. “Move!” He warned them. “I said MOVE!” Dujun glared at the both of them.

 

“Hyung!” Mir and Chundong held his shoulder.

 

“Dujun ah, Let’s wait for a few days again, uh? She might wake up already by now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter