- 1

Say Something I'm Giving Up On You [ The Sequel ]

   “One chance. One chance is all I’m giving you to pick up the broken pieces of my heart.” 

“Thank the lord!” Seungyoon said as he embraced you.

  The next few months passed by faster than the speed of light and before you knew it, you guys were already together for a year and a half. There were some up and downs of your relationship of course, but today was a special day.

  It was Seungyoon’s birthday and you decided to plan something a little mischievous. It didn’t involve you getting pregnant though. You decided to text him, “Brooklyn Club, 7pm tonight. VIP lounge.”

  A minute later, your phone vibrated signalling a message.

  “Sure, see you there babe. Love you! <3”

  --

 

  Later that night, you were dressed in a brown dress with a high-low skirt.

  Seungyoon texted you telling you that he would be there in about five minutes. Winner was already present in the VIP room, along with Seungyoon’s parents, a few friends and of course there was you. His friends set up a camera behind a photo frame to catch Seungyoon’s reaction.

  Everyone hurriedly got out of the room and left a few people in there.

  You looked for a random guy on the dance floor and started dancing with him, although he was grinding on you.

  Winner got a few ladies and brought them back to the VIP lounge, pretending to be making out. His parents then put on an act, as if they were fighting.

  Seungyoon’s friends then started to pull out the cork of a few wine and beer bottles.

  Seungyoon entered the lounge about a minute later. His jaw dropped instantly. Chaos was everywhere. There was a banner on the wall which wrote ‘Happy Birthday’ and balloons filled with helium were everywhere.

  A cake was on the coffee table with wax dripping off the candles.

  The only thing that was wrong was that his parents were in an argument, his friends were drinking the roof off the place, Winner was making out everywhere and just on cue, you walked in with the random guy you found on the dance floor.

  You pretended to kiss him, heating up the place. Seungyoon’s heart broke when he saw that and immediately pulled you off the guy.

  He shouted and the room became completely quiet.

  “Firstly, Kwon Mabel. What the heck?” He said and the next thing you knew, you were tearing up. A loud slap was heard across the room and you were holding your cheek. He then proceeded to throw the random dude out of the room and closed the door.

  “Secondly, Mum and Dad, what has gotten into you? Stop the fight!”

  “Thirdly, seriously dudes? What the hell, on my birthday you make out? And last but not list you freaks! Drinking my wines and beers that were supposedly my presents from fans?”

  He ruffled his hair and walked out, slamming the door shut.

 “Okay … Success!! “ Winner shouted. Everyone cheered and jumped in joy.

  “But! Is your cheek okay?” Jinwoo asked you. You were still staring that the door, your hand still on your cheek with your tear-stained face.

  You shook your head signalling a no while everyone crowded around you telling you it’s okay. Maybe you guys took this too far.

  “Mabel, why don’t you go after him?” Mino suggested.

  You nodded and hurried out the club. You saw Seungyoon drive off in his car as you tailed him with your car.

  Turns out he went to the Han River to star-gaze. It was something you always enjoyed doing, now it was his turn.

  You approached him from the back. “Go home. I don’t want to see you.” He spat at you.

  “Look babe-“

  “I said go. home.” He stated firmly, scaring you a little bit. But you weren’t going to back down, not for him.

  “I was really not kissing him. It was meant to be a prank okay? A hidden camera. I didn’t know it would hurt you so much!”

  “Yeah well you should’ve known.” He said, walking to his car. You wasted no time and got in the passenger seat as he sped down the streets of Seoul.

  “Fine. I’ll do you a favour on your birthday.” He said.

  You were confused, favour?

  He then stopped the car opposite his dorm. “Get out. It’s a fifteen minute walk home from here for you.”

  You made no movement and stood your place. He got out of the car, opened the door on your side, unbuckled your seat belt and pulled you out.

  He then closed the door and got back to his side of the car. Before you could protest, he was already gone.

  There was a scrape on your knee as you got up slowly. You were wearing ankle boots which made it more difficult for you to walk home with the pain coming from your knee and mostly, your heart.

  As you were passing by an alley, someone suddenly pulled you in. There were a total of three old men and they were hovering above you. They gave you a sly smile and one of them tried kissing you.

  You kicked him in the middle and he dropped straight to the floor.

  “Feisty huh?”

  One of them tied up your hands while one was covering your mouth. The one who got kicked got up and tied your legs together. There was no escape now.

  Your bag was beside you and you tried reaching for the front pocket where your phone was. Before they could take your bag away, you pulled out your phone and hid it from their view.

  You texted people a lot so you had no problem texting without looking at the screen.

  While two of them started touching your s, you unlocked your phone and texted Seungyoon.

  “Happy Birthday babe. I’m sorry once again. Also, if you don’t mind, please come to the place where you dropped me off. The first alley to the right.”

   You clicked the send button as the four men started tearing the top of your dress.

  Two minutes later, you received no reply. They were already starting to touch themselves and you were scared as hell! You didn’t want to lose your ity to some old men you just met!

  You then decided to text him again, “Please hurry.”

--

  I received her text messages. She was of course not forgiven! How could she do this to me, especially on my Birthday. I swear I saw them locking lips. But I do have an uneasy feeling. Gosh I’m not even supposed to care for her!

  Ah whatever! I’ll just take a quick look!

--

 

     They stripped me off my clothes and I was only left in my lingerie. I couldn’t do anything but pray so hard that Seungyoon would come. My knight in shining armour.

I was sobbing and whimpering when I heard someone call my name. Then there he came, out of his car. Oh my knight in a black car. He rushed towards the drunkards and pulled them off me.

  He punched one of them, sending him face down into the dumpster. The other two were really scared so they ended up running away. Seungyoon put on your dress for you once again, although it was bit torn on the top.

 He looked at you with a pained expression, crying in the process.

  He untied your hand and legs, then finally pulling the tape off your mouth.

  You got up, rushed to your bag, wiped your tears and staggered out of the alley which contained so much bad memories.

  He pulled you back and you shouted at him instantly, demanding for him to let you go.

  “Let go of me! I’m dirty okay?! I’m a dirty little and I don’t deserve to be here with you right now, right here!”

  He said nothing but hugged you tighter. That’s when you had it and you pushed him off you. You took off your couple ring and handed it back to him.

  “I’m not worthy of you. Nobody wants a girl who practically got but is still a ; nobody wants a girlfriend who kisses someone she just met.”

  “I’m leaving. I’m breaking up with you Seungyoon. Don’t you dare look for me.” You said, running off.

  His eyes widened in terror and he chased after you. You got into a cab as he watched you sped off.

--

 

  It’s been about two weeks since the incident and you guys met again at the Melon awards. You were yet again, the last one in your group to leave the area and coincidentally, so was he.

  You guys awkwardly rode the elevator together and walked together to the car park.

  You unlocked your car and walked towards the driver side.

  Before you could enter, he embraced you. You were shocked and just stood eyes wide open in his arms.

  “It was a mistake. I’m sorry. The camera proved that the kiss was fake, I watched my reaction. I’m really sorry. Please take back the ring, I’m sorry. I really am. Why am I so useless … “

  “What if you didn’t come … You wouldn’t want me anymore. I wouldn’t be a . No men would want someone like me.”

  “Don’t say that, I’ll love you.” He said. Ignoring your protests, he slipped on the ring and kissed you full on the lips. As if on cue, fireworks start appearing in the sky.