Jin-ah, stop smoking!

Late Night Phone Call

After a shoot of an advertisement at late night, Junjin arrived on his apartement.

Bored, Junjin laid on a sofa, still wearing his suit on. His phone rang, he took it, and he heard Eric speaking “Jin-ah, where are you? We’re going to eat and drinks, we’re on our way to restaurant already, we gonna leave you if you’re not hurry and you have to drive your self to the restaurant, gonna join us or not?”

“Ah.. okay hyung, just go first, later I’ll join.. if I want” Junjin hanged up, leaving Eric confused. Junjin was hungry, but he was too lazy to drive. So he chose to just stay on the sofa. It’s already 11 PM.

Junjin was going to call you, because usually Junjin always call you before you sleep.

His phone rang again, now it’s a call from you. You decided to call first, Junjin smiled.

“Jin-ah.. what are you doing right now..? Are you very busy so you can’t call me today?” you asked, worried.

“Oh hey.. yes I’m very busy today, I forget everything and just focus on my ads shoot today, I really want to end it quickly so I can call you.. I’m just lying on my bed now.. Why? Miss me?” Junjin asked back with a teasing giggles.

“Ah I see, of course I miss you, why did I call if I don’t miss you pabo ya, you don’t ask me back what am I doing? Aish..” you frowned.

“I miss you too...” Junjin replied. Junjin reached a box of cigars on the table beside the sofa, and picked up a cigarrette and bit it lightly with his lips “what are you doing right now? Thinking about me?” Junjin asked you while mumbled a little because he bit that cigarrette.

“Ya! Are you biting a cigarrette on your lips? Why are you always smoking when you’re alone? It’s not good for your health..” you already know it, when he mumbles while talking, he usually bit cigarrette,  you scolded him, although you know it won’t work.

“Why? I’m just enjoying my time.. and I’m not always smoking when I’m alone, I do this too when I’m with you,” Junjin giggled, and he lit up his cigarrette, start smoking.

“Jin-ah.. I can even smell the smoke right now. Ah whatever, you can smoke, but please just one cigarrette today, okay? After you finish this one, you should go wash your body and then sleep. You must be feeling very tired right now eh?”

“Okay captain! Can you come to my apartement and bath me? I’m very tired even just thinking about me walking to the bathroom” Junjin giggled.

“YA! Just go to the bathroom, and wash yourself, Good night!” you blushed imagining you coming over to Junjin’s apartement and bath him. Oh, what a wild imagination.

“Pfft, I can see you blushing! Okay I get it, I’ll take my bath after I finish, good night babe, don’t sleep too late” Junjin hanged up.

Junjin smiled, got up from the sofa, still smoking, he took a selca.

Even if I’m smoking and stinky because of sweat, I’m still y right? ;)