Staying Away

I'll Be Back

Wooyoung's POV:

 We finally stood up when Junho's girlfriend Jiyeon came toward's us.

Junho: Babe! 

Jiyeon: Haha -hugs Junho-, let's go to our table now I have to introduce you to my best friend kaja! 

I looked and Junho and Jiyeon walking arm in arm. It made me flashback to the days when me and her use to do that. Now I definitely felt depressed someone help me.

We were at our table now but I saw someone that looked like her. But it suddenly made me realize before she turned. . .Ji Eun?

Author's POV:

Funny isn't it? When his heart cries for help he see's her, Ji Eun. Will he realize this sign? Or will his foolish mind still wait for Taeyeon his lost lover?

Ji Eun's POV:

Jiyeon: Ji Eun!

I turned my head I wonder who 'them' is anyways I opened my eyes as I turned my head and saw him. The person I didn't want to see the most at the moment. Why him? 

I could feel my expression change quickly when I saw him. What was his name? Oh stop it Ji Eun you already know him how can you forget the person that cheated you.

My feelings were taking over me again. I promised myself I wouldn't care but why am I acting crazy for such a small thing?

It was probably because I was caught off guard. Well FIGHTING JI EUN. Don't show it, smile! 

Ji Eun: Oh annyeonghaseyo! ^^

Wooyoung's POV:

It was her Ji Eun. So she's Jiyeon's best friend she wanted us to meet? I looked at her she looked so beautiful, so hot. I looked down at her dress it was so short it made me want to just f-. Wait what am I saying?

You've only known Ji Eun for not even a full day. You want to love her for her not . . .Taeyeon.

Why was I giving so much sympathy to her though. I mean she's nothing different from all the other girls heart's I broke. Why should I care about her?

Author's POV:

Was Wooyoung really loving Ji Eun for Taeyeon? Or for her? Will he fall harder? Or has he already?

Wooyoung's POV:

I couldn't take it anymore I wanted to get closer to her. So I sat down next to her at our table. Our eyes met and I could feel like time froze when she stared into my eyes. 

I wanted her so badly. I could tell she knew it was me when she smiled at me. But she suddenly walked out onto the dance floor.

Ji Eun's POV:

I wanted him to stay away from me. I could feel pain in my chest when the seconds were passing by as he sat next to me. I looked at the crowd of people dancing and walked in the group of people dancing and disappeared. 

I was staying away.

I felt like a whole new different person when I stepped onto the dance floor. I started dancing and next thing I knew I was the spotlight while guys tried to get with me as they surrounded my body.

I just laughed it off but I wasn't aware that I looked like I was challenging someone.

I grabbed a beer bottle and drank it all it gave me more energy to dance. I suddenly got dizzy by the light and I saw him. 

I could care less. I just wanted to kiss someone at the moment so I grabbed the closest guy next to me and kissed him. 

Seconds passed me dancing and I suddenly I saw Wooyoung staring at me full of jealousy but I couldn't understand. I stopped and saw the girl he kissed come to his side once again.

I saw it all. . .again. I saw how he kissed her. I walked away and entered the bar. 

Ji Eun: You jerk. How how could y-

I stopped and asked the bartender.

Ji Eun: 3 doubled vodka's.

I wasn't listening to what the bartender was saying. But it sounded something like this.

Bartender: You better not get into any car accidents okay Miss?

I didn't answer him. I wanted to just forget everything I started drinking the shots of vodka.

Shot after shot. I was already on my 6th shot and I still kept drinking. I went back to our table. I could barely see right. I was dizzy I didn't know where I was going.

Ji Eun: Wh-ere is he?