FINAL

More Than Friends

 

THUD

You fell down, face first onto the ground with a loud thud. You were chasing after a new "friend" of yours when you did not realise that your shoelaces were untied and eventually tripped over them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH loser!!" the high pitched little boy pointed his finger at you.

Tears started to stream down your cheeks. You felt the sudden sting coming from your chin. You had a deep cut due to the fall. As a little kid, you started wailing.

The little boy widened his eyes at you when you cried all of the sudden. "Yah... don't cry." He came running to you and held his hands out. "I'll help you!"

10 years later.

'You got a meseji~'

By natural instinct you took out your phone in a swift movement and look at the text message in irritation. This was the umpteenth times that your manly bestfriend had texted you to come and meet him after school at the playground. Tapping the scar on your chin, you kept your phone and packed up to leave the school library.

---

Upon reaching the playground, you looked around to find no one there.

"Oh Mr. Wang you are so dead..."

"Who is?" A sudden grip around your waist was enough to startle you along with a peck on the cheek that caught you off guard as well.

Knowing who it was you elbowed him in the stomach. Your face was tinted with shades of pink. Even though you knew his cheesy attitude, it could not stop you from blushing. He was a perfect, crazy, caring guy any girl could wish for.

"Ouch, is that way to greet a friend after these few weeks of not meeting? Come on I missed you. Where's my kiss~?" Jackson said goofily with a sly smirk on his face.

"Pabo! This isn't Mrs Wang to be doing that!" Chuckling, you turned to walk away to the direction of the bench only to miss a step and topple down. You closed your eyes tight, ready to feel the pain that was coming.

Instead of hurting yourself once again, a pair of strong arms caught you. You opened your eyes slowly just to see a smiling Jackson, face inches away from yours.

"Are you gonna make another scar my baby~?" He blew the hair that was in his way of seeing your perfect face and traced down the scar line.

You gave him a headbutt and laughed. "I guess I only hurt myself whenever I'm around you! Bad omen! Omo.. tsktsk"

"And it's too late to only realise that now princess!" he chuckled. "Come on over to my house. We got alot to catch up with each other!"

 

--His house--

You plopped yourself down on the sofa the moment you stepped into his house as you were comfortable being in there. Jackson's house was like your second home. It was obviously bigger than yours but it did not feel empty at all. Maybe because Jackson's voice is always too loud that it echoes throughout the whole house.

"Jackson~" You smirked and called him over to the sofa while he was arranging the shoes.

He twitched and turned to you giving you the 'what' face.

"Hehehe~ Cook for me please~" You gave it all, doing those superb puppy eyes of yours, knowing how Jackson could not resist them.

"Uh, you are driving me crazy." He went over to you and grab your shoulders, yanking you up. "You're doing it with me."

---

After 15 minutes of quarrelling and dragging to the kitchen, you and Jackson decided to start on decent cooking before cleaning up the mess made while the both of you were quarrelling.

Jackson looked over at what you were doing; frying the egg. He smiled and came over to hug your waist from the back.

"You're cooking huh? Finally," he let out a deep chuckle while resting his chin on your shoulder.

His voice sent chills down your spine in a good way. You turned to look at him and frowned. "Finally? Is that an insult or a compliment!"

Looking away, trying to flip the egg, Jackson gave a peck on your neck, the most sensitive area of your body. You jerked upwards and accidentally pulled the hot pan along which happens to hit Jackson's bare hands.

"Ouch!" it was Jackson's turn to jerk.

By instinct, you pulled him to the sink and put his hands on a running faucet, afraid thag it might cause a burn on Jakcson's hand.

While focusing on his hands, in a split second, you were rubbing your own eyes. Jackson had splashed water directly into your eyes. He was laughing loudly at you reaction and was ready to run away when you grabbed him by the sleeves and started splashing him. What a waste of water...

Your whole uniform began to stick onto your skin. As it was translucent, your insides started to show. Seeing jt, Jackson smirked and wolfwhistle, "Damn you~ When did you become so y?"

You looked down to your shirt and felt so embarrassed you splashed him for the last time and ran away from him to dry yourself.

"Oh my god... This is so embarrassing. Yah, why did you have to show huh?" you mentally scolded your chest.

Shaking those thoughts aside, you began to strip off from your uniform and opened Jackson's wardrobe to get some clothes. You put your hands on the largest tee you could find and put them on. Without worrying about the pants, since the shirt was big enough to cover your and halfway through your thighs, you stepped out off his room wearing only that.

Jackson was about to finish his cooking when he felt a stare coming from his bedroom door. He looked up and a smirk plastered on his face. You knew this was going to happen but did not care because you were used to this treatment.

"Are you trying to sedu-"

"They're going to burn!" You chuckled and went straight to the sofa, without thinking twice whether to give an assist or not.

----

After few minutes of using your phone, Jackson finally came over and laid the food on the table.

"You know if you keep on being so open with me like this, my raging hormones might take over my whole body." Eyeing you from head to toe, he his lips when he eyed your thighs.

Knowing how playful he was, you rolled your eyes and pushed him aside to nom on the food.

---

Halfway through the movie, you yawned and laid your legs over Jackson's thighs. The movie was hella boring but hella interesting for that Mr Jackson Wang.

"Yahhh... can we do something else? This is tiring..."

.......

Jackson ignored you because he was too engrossed in the movie. You gawked unbelievably. A sudden idea came into you brain.

Without removing your legs from his thighs, you came closer to him and completely sat on his thigh while wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Jackson ah~"

He chuckled at your attempt. You were obviously too cute to act y. You rolled your eyes and get off him and looked at the tv screen, sulking.

"Aww someone's sulking already~? Was expecting more though~ Totally disappointed!" Jackson chuckled and scoot closer to you and put his arm around your shoulder to pull you closer.

You rest your head on his chest, sighing and poke his sides. "I'm bored..."

Jackson smiled and kissed the top off your head. "What are you gonna suggest? Should we make out~? Or should we go to another level? Hmmm... Is that why you're not wearing any pants? Omona~ You're prepared aren't you~?"

You looked up at him and wanted to protest but hesitated when you met his eyes. You felt a sudden rumble in your stomach, like there were butterflies in your stomach. You were basically mesmerised by his gaze.

His hands started the first move by travelling up your thighs, to your curve and up to you face and brushed past your scar.

He leaned in closer and closer that you could feel his heart beating as the distance between your body and his decreases.

You chuckled and turned away.

"Yah pabo! Stop joking~ You are not getting it," you stuck your tongue out and pushed his forehead away.

"Rejected~"