JNGN 001

We Are One : A Collection of EXO Oneshots

USERNAME : XXJENNIFER
REQUEST DATE : 08-03-14
PUBLISHED : 08-03-14

KAI : 001


Boisterous laughter was heard all across the EXO dorm. It was another normal day, nothing special, because everyone knows that behind the charismatic, charming guys on stage, EXO is but another group of adorkably lovable guys. 

Your attention was perked towards the source calling out your name. It was Xiumin, holding out your handphone. 

"Hey! I have your handphone! Catch me if you can!" He mused, and you blew your bangs in response. You nudged your loving boyfriend who was sitting next to you, wondering for help.

"Jongiiiiiiin." You whined, being effortlessly cute. Kai always had a weak spot for your whining, but he wanted to let you off for once, and so just chuckled and shrugged.

"Jongin, shut your girlfriend up. Her whining is driving my sanity out." Kris grumbled, and you threw a pillow across towards his direction, the soft cushion hitting the back of his head. He glared at you and you stuck your tongue out at him, grinning in victory as you shut him up. 

If a reader will think that Kris and you were mortal enemies, he or she was certainly wrong, because Kris and you? You guys are inseparable best friends! 

Anyways, back to Kai. He shook his head and gave a casual reply, almost too casual, actually. "You left your phone sitting on the couch, you silly girl!" He reminded.

"But my phone was next to you! How could you?" you whined even more. He shrugged once more. "Go get it. You were a fast runner when I first met you." He said, and gave a sly wink at the end. You sighed, knowing that Kai was never going to help you. 

"I'm coming for you, Kim Minseok!" you declared, charging running towards Xiumin. He pretended to be afraid and ran around, the both of you running around the couch Kai was slouching on a few rounds.

You were about to touch the hem of his shirt until he veered towards the kitchen, where Sehun greeted you. He waved a little and gave a toothy grin. You stopped and panted, glaring at the widely smiling Xiumin across from the kitchen counter. 

"Hun. . . Mind helping me take Xiumin?" You managed to say, still panting hard. Being the obedient maknae, Sehun nodded, smiling and rushed off towards Xiumin. In no time, he had your phone back. 

"Here, noona, take a seat. You haven't been exercising, have you?" Sehun teased, returning your handphone. 

"Shut up, Hun." you muttered. Sehun threw an arm around you and brought you closer, nuzzling the side of your and his heads.

"I can always take you to the gyyym." He said in a singing tone. You chuckled a little, shaking your head, only to get your hair ruffled by Xiumin, who was now on your other side. 

"Yeah, you could use a little exercise." Xiumin teased. You rolled your eyes, when an approaching Kai caught your eyes. He pushed the two guys away, yes, hyung or not, he did. He did it with furrowed eyebrows and was pouting by the time he was done. 

After, he rested his arms on the kitchen counter and rested his chin on the top of his hands and smiled charmingly. 

"Jagiiiii, I can be the one taking you to the gym." He said, blinking cutely at the end. You raised an eyebrow.

"Is this a jealous Jongin I see?" You mused.


Yay! Finally done with the first! Did you like it? Did you not? Please leave comments! I'm writing this at midnight so excuse any mistakes! ^ ^

- Doro