1. The Bear

The Bear, The Cap, and The Jacket

A small purple bear.

An ordinary bear, nothing special.

But somehow that bear successfully make me smile like a crazy person all day.

"Yah, Changmin-ah!",  someone said in dissapoint tone. I smiled, it''s Yunho hyung. "Stop staring at that broke bear with wide smile! Goosebump!"

I turned at him then grinned, "You just jealous, Hyung. I know it sad to be a single"

"Shut your mouth, Changmin! Or I'll broke that bear more"

I shrugged my shoulder, not care. I know he wasn't  serious with his word. He knows how important this bear for me. He knows if this bear is everything for me.

This bear is a contract. A lifetime contract between me and 'her'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback............

"Why you must join that program, Qian?", I said annoyed while glanced at a beautiful girl who sat infront of me.

Qian. Song Qian.

My Qian.

"I don't know", She said then leaned her head on the wall, "Manajer oppa told me to do that"

"Can't you refuse it?"

She shake her head, ".....Sorry"

I stracht my head frustation. Actually I never act like this before. I never told Qian to refuse any program that will raise her name, and her group, F(x). But this time, it's different. I can't let her join a weird program like this! 

WE GOT MARRIED

What the heck.

How can I let her being a couple with someone else? Whether they don't know how much I suffered when confess to her? Whether they don't know if I must spent a month in an uncertain feeling while waiting for her answer? Now, after I get her, I must saw her with another man?

Do not kidding me.

"Changmin, what should I do?", she asked confused. Her eyes stared at me worried. She seemed to know if I'm really upset now.

I scratch my head again, then stood. "Let me think for a while," I said quietly.

"Thinking about what?"

"Thinking about how to show to that man, whoever he is, that you are mine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just give her a ring, and told her to wear it everyday"

I shook my head, "I can't", I said, "It'll be the worse"

Kyuhyun raise her eyebrow then shrugged, "Whatever. I just give a advice"

"It was a worse advice that you ever gave to me", I answer, make he kicked me hard. I grinned, "You really had a bad temper, Kyuhyun-ah"

"I don't care. You'd better think about a better idea than mine"

I leaned my head. Started to think about how mark Qian as 'mine'. "A small thing, not to special, but somehow can make her thought about me everyday", I whispered, but loud enough to make Kyuhyun look at me with annoyed.

"Yah, you gave me goosebump! Why don't you just gave her a doll with your face stuck in it?", He yelled me.

I glanced at Kyuhyun, "Good idea", I smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A strap?", Qian looked at a small bear in her hand and smiled, "It's cute"

"You like it?"

She nodded without turning from that bear. Somewhat it make me feel proud.

"I think you'll give me a doll with your face"

I chukled, I bet it must Kyuhyun who tell her. "I'll give you it later but now , please use that bear in your cell phone"

She nodded and then immediately put it on her cell phone. "I never know if you have a sweet taste. This Bear is very cute," she said as she continued to play with that little bear.

"Thisa bear is your knight from now. She will protect you when I go"

Qian looked at me oddly, "How can this sweet bear protect me?," she said with a tone of amusement.

I rubbed her face gently, and pointed to the bear, "He will make you remember me, so if there is a man who is seduced you, he'll give you the strength to protect yourself"

Qian hit my shoulder hardly, "Yah! it means I must protect myself! Useless!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laughed hardly whenever I remember that day. Her annoyed face when take this bear, her pouting mouth, that somewhat still look cute for me.

I glanced at the bear again. This bear has been returned to me because I have given the other  "mark" to her.

This bear has been broken, this signifies that he has managed to carry out his duties in my absence.

He has protect Qian, even though indirectly.

"Yah, little bear!", I yelled at him, act like that bear can understand me, " Thank you!"

"................................"

"................................."

"Changmin-ah, you seem really gone crazy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1! ^^

it bored and cheesy, I don't know why ><

I make it in a hurry, because I want to update my other fic...

sorry if there's a typo or a bad grammar

Thank you for spending your time to read this fic <3

please comment and subscribe!

hehe