Eli Kim oo1 - happy birthday, eli oppa!

⌠ kpop drabbles - a collection of random writings for my otps!

Title; happy birthday, eli oppa!
Characters; U-KISS (all 9 members), Ally (female oc)
Word Count; 490
Description; After a long day of personal schedules, Eli comes home to find a dorm full of U-KISS members and his girlfriend, who have planned a surprise party for his birthday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay okay, is everything set up?” Soohyun asked, looking around the dorm. It was set up perfectly for a party – Eli’s surprise birthday party to be exact. The leader had gone to great lengths to plan this, from getting all the Red Bull and alcohol needed to calling every member of U-KISS to come to it, both former and present.

“Yes, it is, just call him to come home,” Alexander whined.

“Yah, you call him if you think it’s ready,” Soohyun shot back, then smiled and hugged the other. It had been a while since they saw each other, and the elder was just glad to have him back.

“Oh oh, wait! I just got a text from Ally!” Kevin said quickly, moving to the center of the dorm. “They’ll be here in five minutes, everybody hide!”

With that the eight males in the dorm ran to any place they could that they knew wasn’t visible from the door, and the lights were shut off. The next five minutes seemed like too long of a wait, but they all perked up when they heard a key unlocking the door.

“I just don’t get it Ally, why did I have to work today but nobody else? On my birthday of all days?” Eli complained to his girlfriend, who just shrugged and rubbed his back.

“SURPRISE!” The U-KISS members called out, jumping from their spots with their hands in the air. “Happy birthday!!”

Eli jumped back in shock, his hand over his heart as he started to laugh. “ guys, what’s this?”

“Your surprise party!” Kiseop cheered. “For your birthday! Do you like it?”

“Yeah, I do, thanks,” Eli laughed, then turned to Ally. “Did you have anything to do with this?”

“Maybe, maybe not,” Ally giggled, leaning up to kiss her boyfriend’s cheek. “It was mainly Soohyun’s idea. I just helped.”

“And my idea!” Kevin said, rushing over to hug Eli.

Eli laughed more and hugged Kevin back, then hugged the rest of his friends. “I can’t believe you guys did this,” he said, then shook his head. “I can’t believe everyone is here!”

“Well, we wanted to celebrate your special day with you!” Kibum exclaimed, which made Xander clap happily and nod.

“Let’s get this party started then!” Soohyun smiled, grabbing a Red Bull and opening it, then holding it up as if to signal a toast. “To Eli, may he live many more happy years.”

Every person in the room grabbed a drink of their choice and held it up, smiling happily.

“To Eli!”

Drinks hit each other and were consumed, along with laughs happening and Eli and Ally kissing.

“Thank you,” Eli murmured against his girlfriend’s lips. “Even if you had nothing to do with this, thank you for at least staying with me. Dealing with my insanity of family, schedules and just life in general. Thank you.”

“Anything for you love, anything,” Ally smiled, kissing him again.