KimTaeyeon's 26th Birthday

KimTaeYeon's 26th Birthday

One sunday morning , Taeyeon woke up and went out of her room only to realize that the dorm is empty . She went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table .

 

' Taeyeon-ah , we have schedules so we're all out . Happy Birthday Kim Tae Yeon . We're sorry but we might not come back until about 2-3 am so we couldn't celebrate your birthday today … but! we'll celebrate it tomorrow :D and as an apology we cooked you a feast for breakfast :D once again we're really sorry '

 

She understood that there's a lot of work for the members as they're idols. Then she opened the door and took the daily newspaper and read it and saw an ad wishing her a happy birthday by her fanclub and fans . She smiled remembering there is a millions of sones from around the world that loves her and is wishing her a happy birthday but deep down in her heart there's a little glint of sadness and disappointment because the girls couldn't celebrate it with her but she at least wanted to celebrate her birthday with her girlfriend Tiffany .

 

I guess i'll visit mom , dad , oppa and Hayeonie later and go somewhere after that...”

 

After she ate the breakfast cooked by here members she showered and wore a simple tank top and jeans . She drove to her parent's house that she bought for them a year ago with her blue ferrari . Luckily there wasn't any paparazzi following her when she went out .

 

After 25 minutes of driving she arrived at her parent's house . She rang the doorbell and her younger sister was the one opening the door . When her sister saw her , she immediately enveloped her into a big hug .

 

Hayeon-ah!! I missed you!!”

 

Taeyeon kissed her little sister's cheeks !

 

euhehehe~ I missed you too sis”

 

where omma appa ?”

oh they went grocery shopping together! So it's just oppa and me here right now!”

 

ah~ where oppa?”

 

upstairs! Ah! Unnie! Happy birthday~”

 

Thanks Hayeon-ah! Hmm~ where's my present ? Kekeke”

 

sis' present will be given later!! for now it shall be a secret!”

 

aigoo hayeon-ah!”

 

Taeyeon ruffles her sister's hair and smiled .

 

sis!”

 

wae?”

 

piggyback me in the house!”

 

' aigoo~ This kid is still a little kid~ ' Taeyeon thought

 

eung fine~”

 

Taeyeon piggybacking her sister into the house when suddenly

 

Hayeon-ah! What's that noise down there? Is there a guest ?”

 

That was Jiwoong , their older brother .

 

hayeon-ah.. shh...”

 

Hayeon nodded . Then she did something that shocked the two . She screamed .

 

Hayeon-ah!” Both Jiwoong and Taeyeon said in unison .

 

kekeke unnie..”

 

aigoo hayeon-ah...”

 

Jiwoong ran down as fast as he could panicking thinking something had happened to her little sister but instead he was greeted by his two favorite smiling little sisters .

 

aiyoo.. hayeon-ah why did you scream for... Taeyeon-ah! Put her down and come in”

 

eung oppa .”

 

Taeyeon went in the house still piggybacking her little sister .

 

Happy birthday my baby sister!”

 

Thank you oppa! Euhehehe”

 

Jiwoong's phone rang .

 

mom and dad are coming back in awhile”

 

hmm~ unnie I have an idea !”

 

After awhile her parent's came home . They are unaware that Taeyeon is home .

 

Hon , it would be nice to have Taeyeon here and it's her birthday today.. I hope she doesn't have a tight schedule on her special day..” Taeyeon's mom said to her husband.

 

I know how you feel dear but it's sorta expected since she is an idol and the nation's girl group somemore! Don't be too upset dear..”

 

Taeyeon who heard it all felt sorry and guilty for being too busy all the time .

 

appa .. Should be bake a cake and bring it to her company ? I mean she might be there .” Hayeon suggested

 

since Taeyeonie loves chocolate and ice-cream so shall we make her a chocolate and vanilla ice cream cake hayeon-ah?” Their mom said

 

Okay!”

 

Hayeon was excited and happy they get to bake a cake for their sister and half happy about succeeding half the mission/plan .

 

Their mom went to the kitchen to put the grocery down then suddenly someone emerged from under the table . It was Taeyeon . It took their mother by surprise and shock . Her mother so happy she dropped the grocery bag and hugged her daughter that she hadn't seen in a few weeks althought she had seen her often on TV .

 

omma... I missed you..”

 

Taeyeon-ah … omma missed you too”

 

The other three that is looking at the mother and daughter hugging was touched . Everyone was in the kitchen baking the cake happily . After 2 and a half hours passed the cake was done . They had put 26 candles on the cake and sang the happy birthday song to her .

 

' Happy birthday to you ,

Happy birthday to you ,

Happy birthday to you dear Taeyeonie . '

 

Taeyeon was happy to be able to spend another birthday with her loved ones .

 

They all gave her presents . Hayeon gave her a gingerbread man doll that she had saw on the department store and thought that her kid-like older sister would love it . Jiwoong had bought her a new phone and a dookong cover which Taeyeon thought it was too expensive but still accepted it anyways . Her mom and dad gave her a simple yet heart-warming hug and said something that touched her . She thought the gift that her parent's gave her was the best although they didn't really give anything but for her it was the best .

 

Taeyeon-ah , my little baby girl , I Love You . No matter we hope that you'll be happy now and in the near future . Never change , stay the way you are because you're the best they way you are no matter what anyone says . Continue working hard and enjoy it for your own sakes . Thank you for being my little baby daughter , my little girl . “ { a/n : This what I want to tell her ! I wrote it this way . Keke ;) }

 

The three had a group hug while the two siblings are watching this scene and smiled . After another hour Taeyeon had to go back . She bid goodbye to her family and hugged them one by one .

 

I promise I will visit very soon!”

 

promise ?” Her little sister said

 

Hayeon was sad that her sister had to leave but she understood it all .

 

eung hayeon-ah I promise!”

 

She kissed her little sister's forehead and once again bid goodbye then with a heavy heart left .

 

Then she went for a drive and went to Han river . She had to stay in the car as it is sunday and there's a lot of people jogging , cycling and having picnics . It was a good thing she had her windows tinted black so no one could see anything in the car clearly . Looking at the sky and wondering should she go to the department store and shop around but then she thought it would not be that easy without her manager or her body-guards so she didn't go . After few minutes , she fell asleep in the car , with light snores she slept like a little child that had no problems and stresses to think about .

 

After 30 minutes , she stirred and woke up , yawning like a cute child would . Then she thought she should just ignore it all and go to that department store and shop to her hearts content . She took a 20 minutes drive to the nearest mall and put on a mask and a hoodie and went in .

 

A few people had recognized her and asked for autograph but not much people had flocked her asking for a picture or a sign . She shopped for about an hour and bought tons of items . Before she decide to go back home , yes her home instead of the dorm , she decided to get coffee so she went starbucks and got a hot cappuccino .

 

She arrived home , then wondered should she watch dramas or just sleep instead , then decided on watching few dramas before she sleeps . After two straight hours of watching it was about 11 and she decided to sleep but a message arrived .

 

Tae , will you come to my house ?”

From : Tiffany

 

I'm sorry but i'm kinda tired ...”

To : Tiffany

 

Can't you..? I missed you a lot today”

From : Tiffany

 

fine...be over in few minutes”

To : Tiffany

 

Taeyeon changed her clothes , she was wearing her pajamas , she wore a simple blue v-neck shirt and a baggie pants . She took a 15 minutes drive to Tiffany's house and arrived . However , She felt something weird , Tiffany had asked to go to her house but the lights were off . She got worried that something might've happened and went in with her spare keys that Tiffany gave her . To her surprise , the moment she went in the house the lights immediately , there she saw her Tiffany standing in front of her.

 

Fany-ah what are you doing standing in front of the door with the lights off ?”

 

Happy Birthday my Kim Tae Yeon .”

 

Tiffany kissed Taeyeon and smiled . Taeyeon who was definitely shocked , smiled unconsciously . Then all of a sudden , all the other members came out with cake with lit candles . The cake had word written on it . It was ' Happy Birthday Our Kim Tae Yeon' . The moment she saw it she was both thankful and happy.

 

Did you really think we would really not celebrate your birthday taengoo-yah~”

 

hehehe..”

 

You did?! -gasp-”

 

yah...”

 

we had schedule until 6 then we got together and cooked food and made cakes for you! ...but we didn't let Sica cook kekeke”

 

Yah!!” Jessica shouted

 

She then pouted and everyone laughed .

 

wait a sec... cakes..? as in there's more than one cake ?”

 

Yeah there's the 9 of us what did you think and... there more guests”

 

eung? Who?”

 

Kristine came back from LA just to celebrate your birthday Taeng and there's Jonghyun , Minho and Key .. Then there is Heechul and Eunhyuk ! That's all!” said Tiffany

 

woah .. you planned all this..?”

 

Nope all of us did!”

 

Moments later the guests came one by one .

 

" I think we should quickly eat before the two shikshins eat em' all" Taeyeon said and everyone burst in laughters

 

They all gave presents to her and enjoyed the party . After 1 and a half hour they all went home. Of all presents she had receive she had preferred her family , members , and friends' presences instead of gifts but nonetheless she also loved her gifts . She was thankful to have her family , members and friends with her by her side and also on her special day and celebrated it .

 

:D ignored studying for the exams and typed this !

 

Happy 26th Birthday my KimTaeYeon . Althought I had not been with you and supporting you from the beginning but I will love you , support you and be with you now and in the future . I Love You our kid leader Kim Taeyeon .