SM:365 - I

SOULMATES: 3.6.5

Being an "idol" is both exciting and tiring. Others say, when a person is stressed, he keeps on dreaming about random things. Luhan is not an exemption. But his dream is somewhat sewed every night. He's been dreaming about a girl he has not seen even once.

 

The first time he had his dream about this girl, her face wasn't clear. Each night is a continuation of this dream.

 

He tried to share this to the other members, but only Xiumin takes it seriously. Xiumin is always willing to hear Luhan's stories and even give him advices and supporting ideas.

 

Start and Flow of Luhan's Dream

 

Night 1

A girl with her back facing Luhan. She has a long black straight hair. She's wearing a quite loose shirt, and jeans that perfectly complimenting on her body. It tells her personality. She looks so simple. Luhan saw her standing and looking at something from above.

 

Night 2

(Luhan sleeps well)

 

Night 3

...

 

Night 4

Luhan saw the same girl with the same attire. He heard her voice, this time. It sounds angelic, but she doesn't have that girly y pitch. It sounds a bit husky on some of her words. He heard her say "It's exciting. It seems so cool" she paused.

 

"I want to go there with him" she chuckled.

 

"I wan't to protect L..."

She continued but before she could say the name...

 

"Luhan Hyung!" Luhan heard someone calling him.

 

"LUHAN HYUNG!!!" The call has been repeated.

 

Then...

 

Someone shook him harshly. Luhan opened his one eye to see that most annoying person who just cut his dream off.

 

------------------- Who could that annoying person be??? ^^