Chapter 23

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV:

 

It has been really confusing and frustrating days when Myungsoo kept saying harsh stuff to me because I'm so annoying and today, I will be back to the mean Mr. Sung I was. Ignoring him, making him do stuff. *laughing evilly in my head* HA HA HA~~~ Kim Myungsoo. Time to get men at you! Sungjong, hwaiting!

I put my fist up to my chin level and told myself to do my best before walking into the restaurant. I put my cold face and walked coolly across the room filled with people. I look over the sea of people searching for Myungsoo and spotted him right away.

He's leaning on the counter table reading his book. I walked up to him and smacked his head. Not hard actually. Just a small push on it. "Yah! You're here to work! Not lazying around to read your book!" I nagged. He rubbed the spot on his head that I smacked and shot a glare at me which made me jumped a little.

"Do you think there is a job for me right now? I'm only here to clean! Not to serve nor cook. The people are busy eating right now and I don't see any empty table with empty plates on it. What am I suppose to do? Stand there while watching them eating?" he talked back at me with 'annoyed' written all over his face.

"Well, sweep or mop the floor then!" I said trying to get him back to work. He looked up from his book and shut his book with one hand and looked at me while pointing the floor. "I just did that minutes ago before you into this restaurant. Look, it's all squeaky clean now."

My gaze  followed his finger pointing at the floor and.... OH GOD IT SHINES! I looked up from the floor to him awkwardly and eyed around the restaurant looking for one thing to keep him busy. Just then my eyes stopped at the door to Howonie's office. "If you don't have anything to do here, why not clean my office?" I said as I pointed at the door.

He looked at where I pointed and then smirked looking back at me. "Tch, clean your office? Who do you think I am? Your maid? Do I have to cook 3 meals a day for you too? Or maybe do your laundry?" he asked still having his little smirk. I stared at him bluntly and thought for a little while. I didn't say you're my maid, did I?

I cleared my throat and look at him through my sunglasses. "I'm close to Howon and he said I could do anything I want when I replace him while he's gone. Even when it comes to firing, I have my own decision." I said and fake a smile formed on my lips which is not actually fake.

Myungsoo glared at me and sighed in defeat. He slammed his book on the counter table and took a last glare at me before walking into Howonie's office. A small smile appeared on my lips which I dismissed the smile quickly and followed Myungsoo. He stopped at his pace and turned to me. "The place looks really clean. Now, may I go now?" he asked in an impatient tone.

I walked forward to him with a cold face still pasting on my face. "Do you want to know Sungjong's condition or not? If yes then-" I said but was soon cut off by Myungsoo. "A-A-Arasseo!! Geez... stop usi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter