Chapter 21

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV: 

 

I leaned on the door and took my glasses off and looked at myself in the mirror hoping the glasses didn't ruin the make up. I checked on the cut and it's still covered nicely. I wonder if Dongwoo's related to somewhat famous make up artist. He's SO GOOD.

"Mr. Sung, I would like to speak to you." someone barged in and I quickly wore my sunglasses but it turned out bad. I accidentally poked my eyes with it. It hurts you know. "Yah! Can't you knock first?!" I said as I face the wall and wear my sunglasses. I cleared my throat and turn to the person finding Myungsoo standing there. He bowed and apologized.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked. He played a littler with his fingers and scratched his head. "Well... it's about Sungjong. I wonder where is-" he continued but I cut him off as I thought of what Howonie told me. "Yah yah! Who's Sungjong to you anyway? Howon told me Sungjong was really upset that time when you broke up with him and decided to leave you to somewhere far away. A place where you could never find him."

"YOU MEAN HE COMITED A SUICIDE?"

"Yeah... What? NO!"

I put my hands on my hips and blew out some air. "Tell me... why it is so important to you to find that Sungjong guy instead of keeping your mind on work? Who is he to you actually?" I said. This is my chance to know how Myungsoo felt for me. I'm so proud of myself.

He sighed and spoke up. "I... H-He's... you know... that..." he stuttered. Maybe he just doesn't know where to start. There's a lot of good points in me to start off with, you know. Be patient Sungjong. Be patient.

"I-I.... ARGHHH WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?!" he shouted at me and stormed out of the room and slammed the door. He sounded so frustrated. Was I too over? Maybe I need to be a little softer next time. Aish Lee Sungjong! Stop being so nice to him. He has already did so much hurt to you instead of loving you and you still want to be nice to him? I don't really understand myself sometimes.

I look around the office and found many pictures hanging on the walls. Most of them are idols visiting the restaurant. Some of the idols are from other countries. Taiwan, Japan... and Oh! America too. Wow, I never knew Howonie's restaurant is so famous. He never tell me about this. I walk back to the desk and found many small frames with pictures in it and guess what? It's our pictures. The moment we spent together before 'he' comes into my life. Howonie must have treasured these pictures a lot. They even looked newly took. It's like he washes every pictures that got dirty. How cute.

 

Myungsoo's POV: 

 

Geez. What's gone into him? You don't need to squeeze into people's problem you know. I don't know why I ask you instead of Howon. I don't need your help. I don't know why but... I could feel Sungjong's presence in that office. I smelt the same smell that was on his cloth. Mr. Lee has the same height with both me and Sungjong. And, he's somehow wearing Howon's clothes. There's a stain on his grey T-Shirt. I remembered when I accidentally spilled curry on him and it never got off. I could feel something. Something's not right. I knew Sungjong is still in this area, I know. I guess I'll just have to concentrate on work for today before Mr. Sung caught me dozing off into spaces.

 

After a few hours, customers began to filled up the restaurant and things were keeping us busy. Just then, Mr. Sung got out of his office while still wearing his sunglasses. Boy, does he likes his sunglasses? We are under the roof okay?

Waiter and waitress were walking here and there with orders and foods on their hand while me... just standing here cleaning the table and such. Die Howon. Stop using me as your slave. 'You deserves this.' Howon said. I guess I deserves this. I got him mad and hurt Sungjong. I will just take this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter