Chapter 16

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV:

 

Howon carried me all the way back to his home from where we were. He put me down slowly and when he was about to go somewhere, I pulled his shirt. "Gomawoyo hyung." I said. He gave me a sweet smile and shook his head saying it's okay. he pulled my hand which caused me to let his shirt go and walked towards the room so I followed.

I found myself stepping into his room as he opened the door and lead me inside. He let go of my hand and got to the center of the room and threw his arms high. "This, is where you're going to sleep for tonight." he announced. Wait, in his bedroom? No way, I don't feel comfortable at all when I sleep on someone's bed while the owner sleeps on somewhere instead of his bed.

"But... what about you?" I asked. I really thought he would say "Oh yeah, I don't know." or anything else that makes him sleep in his own room but it never happens. "Oh, I will be sleeping on the couch." he said as he pointed out in the living room. "But-" I started, trying to talk it out of him.

"It's okay. I experienced sleeping on the couch alone many times. Especially when I was young. My mom kept chasing me out of our shared bedroom because she said I kept saying dirty things in my dream which is not true... or maybe it is." he said as he chuckled a little and scratched his head.

His smile soon frowned and he pointed at me. "Sungjong! You're injured! We have to get is clean now! Aigoo..." he walked over to his wardrobe and took out some clothes and settled it on his bed. He held my hand and pulled me to his washroom to get my cut cleaned.

 

"Take your clothes off." he said. I look at him awkwardly and covered my chest. "What are going to do to me?" I asked. Is he going to me? Is he going  to do something ual to me? Is he- "Pabo. Clean your cuts of course! It's not like I'm going to you or anything." he said and ended up with chuckles.

Howon helped me taking off my shirt off while I take my pants off. After taking everything off, I went to work on the boxers but were stopped by Howon. "NO! No, no... don't. It-Its your cuts that need to be clean." he stuttered a little. I turned to him and could see him blushing reaaaaaaaaally hard. His face is now as red as a tomato.

I nodded and let my hands go of my boxers. Howon pushed my shoulder and let me sit on a small tool while he did the same. I sat there quietly as I see him doing this work. He drenched a towel and squeeze the water. put before he went to clean my cut. "It it's hurts, tell me."

While you were reading this, of course you don't feel any pain. But it hurts like heel to me. It stings whenever he touches the cuts softly. I bit my lips holding back from whimpering. Swiping softly through the cuts hurts really bad. It's like it got more pain than before each touch.

"Ah!" I hissed. I couldn't really hold si much pain. Howon quickly look up at me and said, "Sorry. But you will have to endure it no okay? I'm almost done."  he smiled again and went back to work.

"Okay, it's all done." Howon said as he stood up from the stool and put the drenched towel in the sink. "Sungjong? You wait for me in my room first while I clean this towel. It might take some time, so feel free to walk around." he the tap and started cleaning the blood off the towel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter