1

ing Hell I Can't Think of a Title

 

Wu Yifan, better known in his workforce as Kris Wu, is a perfect man: stoic yet handsome face, scrupulously disciplined, and filthy rich. He was terrifying, and no one was brave enough to actually attempt at being his friend. Being the heir to Wu Investments, home of the best stock brokers in Asia, will do that to you. He was born with the silver spoon shoved into his mouth, but despite his pampered childhood and lack of human interaction, he is a rather kind man, one who wasn’t opposed to affection, though he wasn’t good at expressing himself. He just chose to keep this ability buried, as he found no use for it. He is gay, and his ideal type is someone hardworking, innocent, and kindhearted. He hadn’t found anybody even close to that. He is past twenty three years now, and his parents were looking into marriage for him. When he told them his uality, they brushed it off as a phase he was going through. Yifan didn’t care about marriage, so he didn’t care that he will end up married to someone he has no feelings whatsoever for. All of this will change though, starting from when he walks home from work for the first time.

 

Yifan was very bored of his life. Though he found stability in monotonous routine, he felt like he needed a change. A small one would do, it didn’t have to completely throw his life off kilter. So, he settled on walking home everyday instead of being paraded around in his Rolls Royce by his driver, a friendly man by the name of Kim Junmyeon.

 

He was quite excited at the prospect of being able to walk home alone, so once his work ended (sharply at 7:45) he hastily packed his briefcase and walked out his office doors with a b sense of freedom. He took in all the sights that he never noticed in his car: the street food stands, grocery stores, and… a dance studio.

 

He had never seen one before. Totally curious, he walked up to the entrance and just stood there, mesmerized. A whole class was practicing, almost completely in sync. Though they were all exceptional, one of them stood out. His body was like fluid; it moved with the utmost grace and expertise. It seemed as if he was the teacher of the class. He couldn’t see him in detail since he was far from the class, but he could make out his actions, and he was thoroughly impressed.

 

The class ended an hour later, and Yifan snapped out of his daze. The students dissipated and started to leave through the entrance, but Yifan didn’t notice any of them or the judging stares they passed his way. His eyes were trained on the body that captivated him from the start, and said body made its way towards the entrance, where Yifan stood frozen. Oh he’s coming hurry up feet and GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE HE NOTICES ME. Luckily before that man could see him, Yifan bolted. He ran all the way home so there was no chance of the man noticing his existence.

 

Later that night, he tossed restlessly in his bed, plagued by thoughts of the prodigious dancer from earlier.

 

God, I really wanna see him again. Why the hell did I run away? Oh yeah because I’m a ing weirdo who will probably scare him away with my face. Ok, from now on, we just stare at him from a distance so that he will never even know that anyone was there. Perfect. Wait… am I being a stalker? Whatever, it’s not like anyone will ever find out about this.

 

Yifan fell asleep, his mind at finally at peace.

 

The next morning, Yifan got out of bed feeling determined. He went to work with his mouth set in its usual grim line, but his mind was running all over the place. He wanted to see this person dance again so badly, he couldn’t function properly until it was time to go home. As soon as the second hand signaled 7:45, he jumped out of his seat, gathered his belongings, and ran all the way to the studio.

 

There was no one there. Disappointed yet determined, he wandered around to the back of the building, where he came upon another dance room. There was someone in there, and Yifan immediately recognized him as the man haunting his mind. This time, he was dancing alone, and he looked even more amazing without the other students to distract attention away from him. Just like the day before, Yifan was rooted to the ground until the man finished his routine. But this time, Yifan could see the man, now reclassified as boy, very clearly. And he was both glad he saw him and mad that he hadn’t seen him sooner. Because this boy was beautiful. He had flawless, gossamer skin, and slightly curly brown hair that was cut so his bangs caressed his forehead and part of his right eye. He was rather thin, with fragile looking bones (but that could be because of his paleness). His whole body was softly contoured by muscles, but there was nothing too pronounced. His face looked very kind: slightly small but pretty eyes, gently sloped nose, and plump pink lips. Yifan was now gaping, a fine string of saliva dripping from his lower lip.

 

How the heck did I miss someone like this? Holy crap he’s gorgeous. God just look at… wait did I just drool?! Grossss!!

 

Yifan hastily wiped his mouth and chin on the sleeve of his Prada suit, but that was the least of his worries at that moment. He stood there, unmoving, for the next three hours as the beautiful boy went on with his dancing. Everything about him was captivating: from his delicate fingers, to the perfect skin on the column of his neck. Every cell in Yifan’s body was hypersensitive, and it was all because of this man. This beautiful, enigmatic, perfect-for-Yifan man. This wouldn’t do. He had to see this man every day.

 

But how can I, if I don’t even know where he would be??

 

Suddenly, a thought hit Yifan. A very brilliant thought at that.

 

OH MY GOD. I could sneak in and find out his schedule at this place!!!! Wow I’m a genius.

 

Slowly, Yifan made his way through the entrance (after arguing with himself about the prospect of not being able to stare at this boy some more). After a bit of slinking around, he managed to find a giant calendar, with peoples’ names on different days of the week. Then another thought hit him.

 

How the hell am I supposed to know which one of these names is that boy??? God I’m such an idiot. Ok ok focus.

 

Just as he was thinking that, the music stopped, and the shuffling of feet was heard.

 

OH NO he’s coming over here help somebody I need to leave FAST.

 

Without thinking, Yifan ran. He ran as fast as he could, all the way home. Little did he know there was a very terrified dancer back at the studio, wondering why there were loud footsteps as soon as he turned off his music in an empty dance studio.

 

Yifan showed up at the gates of his mansion with his hair completely wind-blown, and his tie coming undone with the speed at which he ran. The watchman rose from his seat, staring at Yifan with a mix of confusion and alarm. Yifan waved his hand to feign nonchalance, and the watchman sank back down, relieved. That night, Yifan could not stop thinking about this boy. He wanted to get to know someone as beautiful as him, but at the same time, he was afraid that he would scare him off.

 

It’s better that he doesn’t get to know me. After all, I can’t even make friends. There’s no way he would even be acquainted with me.

 

After many depressing thoughts, it was suddenly morning.

 

Did I seriously pull an all-nighter doing nothing? GOD what is wrong with me.

 

Yifan went to work as usual. Everything at work went smoothly, but when 7:45 came, his heart ached to see that boy. It’s funny, Yifan has always been a man of logic, but this strange boy he hasn’t even known for more than two days has dumped his rationality into an incarcerator. He found himself at the same dance studio a few minutes later, staring at the same boy, totally dumbstruck. Despite the fact that the class was back, Yifan stayed the entire time, and ran back home as soon as he saw the boy approach the entrance to leave.

 

This cycle went on, and months passed. He had found the boy’s name: Yixing. Yifan first heard this when a boy went up to him and went ‘Yixing-nim, please show us that routine again’. Yixing. A fitting name for such a fitting boy.

 

Doesn’t the word Yixing have something to do with the arts? How suitable.

 

Yifan also found out that this boy taught one of his dance classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:30pm-9:30pm. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, he just practiced at the studio from 6pm to 10pm.

 

A hard worker. How much more amazing could he get.

 

Yifan found out that Yixing could definitely get much more amazing. Yixing was the embodiment of kindness. He was always very patient and encouraging with his students, and also very affectionate. He would often hold their hands, hug them, their hair, or sit on their laps. Yifan always imagined that it was him Yixing touched like that.

 

His longing to meet this boy increased, along with the longing to do other things. At least once per day, he found himself ing to Yixing’s beautiful face. He always had this sense of hopelessness pulling at him after.

 

Suddenly, a year passed. And Yifan realized that Yixing still didn’t know of his existence. He felt disgusting, like a stalker.

 

Yixing doesn’t deserve to be thought of in such a sinful way. And to think, I’ve been relieving myself with just the image of his face. There is no way I will ever let myself even make eye contact with him.

 

Despite his thoughts, the inevitable happened. It was on a day when Yifan was particularly tired, as his workload was increased by almost tenfold in the past month. While watching Yixing and his class, he suddenly felt very tired.

 

Maybe I can just close my eyes for a while. It’s not like I can actually fall asleep here anyway.

 

Half an hour later, Yixing came out after class only to see a tall blonde swaying on his feet, seemingly asleep. Tentatively, he walked up to him and held his shoulder lightly and shook him. Yifan’s eyes snapped open.

 

Am I dreaming? Yeah, I am. Why else would Yixing’s beautiful face be so close to… OH NO HE’S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

 

“Sir? Sir? Are you alright? You look really exhausted! Maybe you should come inside and lie down.”

 

His voice is so pretty. I could listen to it all day…

 

Yifan collapsed. It was most likely due to his lack of sleep ever since work got busier. Yixing was worried beyond belief. He checked his breathing and pulse, and after realizing that he was just sleeping, he carried him (with a lot of work) inside the building. Unfortunately, there were no soft surfaces or anything to prop his head up with. After all, it was a barren dance studio. So, he did the only thing he could think of. He lay the man down, and put his head on his lap. He knew he should have called an ambulance or someone else at least, but he also knew that this strange man was ok. He seemed totally exhausted, like he hadn’t been sleeping properly. The dark bags around his eyes were pronounced, and his complexion was very dull. So, he cradled his head in his lap softly, not wanting to wake this him. Lu Han, Yixing’s roommate and best friend, had warned him of interacting with people he didn’t know. However, Yixing felt a strange sense of security with this man. Also, he was dressed in very expensive clothing, so that made him feel a little bit better about this person’s identity. As if agreeing, the man wrapped his arms around Yixing’s waist and turned his head to nuzzle it into his stomach.

 

Yixing smiled. This man was benign in every aspect. From the way his large (gigantic, Yixing noticed) hands caressed his waist where they were holding him in place to the tiny, content smile on his face when Yixing his hair out of his face.

 

Exhaustion took over Yixing, and when he saw that the man wasn’t waking up, he leaned himself on a wall and went to sleep, with the stranger’s head on his lap. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: wtf did i just write. my deepest apologies for any errors, i am way too lazy to nitpick grammatical mistakes right now. thanks for reading this pile!