y People with y Cars and Zombies

Complications

Wonhee POV

Another day as a poor person.

Ugh. I can’t believe this is reality.

Maybe I’m dreaming. Or in a coma and this is all just one big make believe alternate universe that I obviously don’t belong in.

Yeah. Now to figure out how to leave…

I was walking out of my “apartment” to cross the street to work. Outside, the sky was dim and cloudy. The KFC looked brighter and more… familiar than the past two days. How odd.

Man. They’ll probably make wear that chicken suit again today. ing torturers. I’ve been figuring some things out though. My manager is bipolar and my coworkers ignore my existence but both have one thing common. They all like the Chicken Maniac.

Yes, you know who I’m talking about. Guy-Who-Trips-And-Crashes-Into-Poles-And-Has-A-Face-That-Attracts-Girls-Gay-Guys-And-Bugs-While-Modeling-For-Buses dude. Yeah. Him.

He’s a frequent KFC buyer. And every time he walks to the –actually. Wait. No. Every time he struts to the store, hair flipping and all, females and males alike swoon and faint and spazz. Especially my coworkers. They practically worship him. I might not work inside the store, but even with my chicken-costume covered ears, I hear their high pitched voices babying him.

Honestly, he’s more annoying because he actually takes it all in and enjoys it. He ing likes it.

They need to build a cross walk right front of my apartment. It’d be more convenient than crossing the middle of the street.

Ugh. I can’t even walk through. Half the time, they’re scary with their speedy mothering cars. You know, like the one I used to have.

Well, off to work.

 

Jonghyun POV

Look at those bystanders, just watching me pass by, hair flowing in the breeze, my arm muscles flexing as I hold onto the wheel, my mouth slightly ajar.

Aaaaah, eeew. Bug almost went in my mouth. I thought these things happened to Onew.

Well anyways, I bought a new car. Actually, it’s used. But no one needs to know.

It’s y, just like me; it’s a flaming red and doesn't red mean hot? Well I'm hot.;  It’s also so mothering shiny it was blinding. Hah. Shiny? SHINee? Get it? So anyways, a perfectly beautiful used car for a perfectly beautiful person. Just perfect.

I was racing through the streets, speed almost at 80 and still climbing. No one was driving at this hour. The streets were almost empty. I mean c’mon, it was still early in the morning.

Oh look. A KFC up front; Onew’s probably there or something. Oh well.

And oh hey look, it’s a hot –OH MY GOD.

I saw someone walking across the street in front, only a couple feet away and slammed my breaks but since I was speeding, it took a little longer than I was hoping. Right at the stop, I heard at thud in front of my car. My hair was in the way so I didn’t see what happened.

I CAN’T EVEN. AH! WHAT DO I DO?

Okay, Jonghyun. Breathe in and out. Baby dinosaur breathes. In and out.

First things is first. Is my face damaged? I moved my rear view mirror and checked. Some hair was out of place but other than that, it was fine. Next. WAS MY BABY OKAY? I JUST BOUGHT HER. I DON’T WANT HER ALL SCRATCHED UP AND DISGUSTING.

I clicked my seatbelt open and walked out the door to the front of my car.

A girl was laying on the floor looking unconscious. I’ll just get back to her later.

I scanned the front of my baby and she was still pretty y. Just some blood near the light.

WHAT. BLOOD. OH .

…I hope that doesn’t stain.

Anyways.

OH MY BASTARD. I THINK I JUST KILLED SOMEONE.

She was pretty hot too.

BUT I KILLED HER. I KILLED A HOT PERSON. ONE LESS HOT CHICK TO ROAM THE EARTH AND MAKE IT NICER TO LOOK AT. 

At least I’m still alive to help with that cause.

Suddenly, she moaned.

HOLY MOTHERER. I TURNED HER INTO A ZOMBIE. AND NOW SHE’S GOING TO TURN ME INTO A ZOMBIE AND SOON AFTER, THE REST OF ASIA. THEN THE WORLD.

Wait… that make no sense. But seriously speaking though... that moan of hers was music to my ears.

Hallelujah. probably means she’s alive. And if she’s alive, that means I’m not a murderer. But I have to keep her alive.

What do you do to keep someone alive?

Google might have the answer.

But no time for that.

Superman Jonghyun needs to come save the day.

But how is the question.

They always use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation in the movies and the people are always saved after.

Yeah.

That makes sense.

I slowly moved in for the kill: her lips. I moved a bit of her hair and folded it behind her ear. Her lips were a little pale but overly tempting. Behind us, the sun was slowly rising and the misty fog was creating a romantic atmosphere. Even the KFC next to us was helping with the mood; they were playing some sappy, slow love song.

It’s obvious. Me saving people?

 

Oh yes. It still had to be ing arousing perfection.

My mouth caressed her lips and –is this how you’re supposed to do it? Whatever. It’s the Jjong way, I guess.

While I was “saving” her, I heard a sound faintly escaping .

R…”

Important Note: Here's a dose of some pretty y Onew since he wasn't in this chapter at all. Seriously. Just keep staring: