Change of things

Being Cinderella's Stepsister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never in my whole life did I have so many people talking to me so normally…as if they are my own friends.

The boys had started to consider me as their friend and it felt…good that there were actually people who want to hang out with someone like me. I never did have friends…nobody really bothered to approach me. They had already set my image as someone cold and unapproachable but I’d rather have a few friends who like me than having lots of friends who secretly hate me.

 

I guess I really did a good job of patching things up because Cinderella was back to normal and I’m just…glad?

But there was only one problem…Hayoung. She just doesn’t get why I’m doing all this for Minyoung and lately she’s been hanging around with Hera a lot.

I just sighed. Luhan was gone to Canada for about four months for his English improvement. It’s only been a month now and she’s already a totally different person. He could make her be herself but now even he’s not here and things are really getting ugly here. She’s really being at a distance from me and every time I try to talk to her she just…avoids me. Something tells me that it’s not about Luhan leaving.

I really don’t know what’s gotten into her…did mother brain wash her or something?

Speaking of mother…I need to go meet her in an hour. I wonder what she wants now.

Then I saw Hayoung

 

‘Going somewhere?’

‘Out’

‘Don’t be late…Hayo-’

‘I’m getting late. Bye’

I watched her leave and sighed. Why does everything have to mess up in the middle? Just when I think that I did something good…god just throws something at me to ruin it.

We really are falling apart.

 

I entered mother’s office and looked at her.

‘Sit down Nayoung’

‘What is it?’

She gave me a look and I sat down

She threw a bunch of photos on the table.

.

.

It was all of me and Sehun and it was from the dance.

‘What is the meaning of this?’

‘It’s a dance what?’

‘I’ll tell you this…you will stay away from the son of the Oh’s and just focus on your relationship with Chanyeol’

I remained calm ‘We have no relationship mother’

She ran her hands through her hair ‘Lee Nayoung just do as I say and don’t create trouble for me…go now I have work to do’

I went out and just went to that place. It was summer now and I just sat under the tree and stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter