The story..

True Feelings

Suzy stares at the picture when she was still at the kindergarten.Her tears are flowing on her cheeks.She miss the boy in the picture. "I miss you so much..why do we lost contact?Why I remember you again after 5 years I forgot about you?Why do I feel so lonely without you?When I see a boy in my class..he looks just the same like you but I know it's not you.." Suzy said while crying.She hug the picture tightly while laying on her bed.Her tears are wetting her pillow.She just can't stop crying because of the boy in the picture.


Suzy just laying her head on the desk while watching a boy that is her classmate. "Why you looks like him?You make me miss him even more.." she mumble slowly while her tears are almost flowing.She try not to cry.Suddenly her bestfriend come to her place and say "Hey,you snail.Hahah.I'm just kidding" Suzy laugh but after her bestfriend went away,she get sad again. "I miss him so much..my bestfriend.." she cries silently.

When the recess time,everyone go out of the class while Suzy is taking a storybook to read at the canteen.She walks slowly to the canteen while thinking about him again..At the canteen,she bought a drink and drink it.Then she throw the drink box in the dustbin.When the recess time finished,she walk to her class without a friend to line up with her.She is just alone.Then in the class,she study like usual,trying to forget about him.


The school time is over so all the students run out of the school and go back home.Suzy walk slowly to the bus stop but then she turn around and see her classmate that looks like her bestfriend at kindergarten.She looks at him carrying three bags.He say "So heavy.." he sighed but still smile.Suzy chuckles and say "Pity you..you need to help your two friends to carry their heavy bags" she shook her head. "What can I do?I need to help them with their bags" he said with a small laugh.She smile happily. "Ouh,I see" she nod while smiling and then go to the bus stop and go back home.


At her home,she smile when thinking about it again.She went inside her room and take a shower.After taking a shower,she wear a shirt and a short.She take her kindergarten picture and look at the boy again while smiling. "I hope you're always healthy.I miss you.I hope we will found each other again.I hope to see you again.." she cry a little bit while smiling. "At least when I look at my classmate..I don't miss you too much.I will never forget you..bestfriend" she smile a bit while touching his face on the picture.

She know that she can't turn back the time so she just look at the picture.Day by day,she started to realize that it's no use if she cry.It's not like she will found him again..Her first bestfriend in the world.

The End