first and last.

Our Little One
“Mama!”

 

     A raven-haired male, who was carefully placing his book away, turns around to meet his giggling son’s waving hands, asking to be carried. He complies, picking he grinning child up and twirls him around, earning another fit of giggles from him. The raven-haired sighs in content as he stops going in circles and hugs his son tightly, he was so happy, so very happy.

     “Mama?” The little child asks, pulling away from his fathers loving hug.

     His father playfully taps his nose, making him smile. “Did I not tell you to stop calling me that and start calling me ‘Papa’ instead?”

     The child pouts and crosses his arms, shaking his head, he says, “Mama is Mama, and Papa is in kitchen.”

     The raven-haired sighs in defeat, his son had always called him ‘Mama’ ever since the day he bean talking, refusing to call him ‘Papa’ every time and tells him that it’s his husband who’s Papa.

     He pinches his son’s cheek lightly, getting a whine out of those small pink lips. He laughs and stops, kissing the tip of the little child’s nose instead.

     “What’s happening here? And why am I not part of it?” A voice interrupts their playing, and obviously catching their attention.

     “PAPA!” The child squeals and wiggles out of his Mama’s hug, skipping towards his Papa’s outstretched and welcoming arms. He wraps his short arms around his Papa’s neck and smiles.

     “Sehun, I thought you were in the kitchen?” The raven-haired asks, his right brow raising at his tall lover.

     “And what made you think that, Jongdae honey?” Sehun teases.

     “My baby-boo,” The other backfires and walks towards his two most precious people in the word and reaches to ruffle his son’s hair, “This little one did, do tell me, where were you actually?”

     “In your heart, making sure that you’ll always love – ow! Okay, okay, I’m sorry – I was out in the front yard!” Sehun tries to dodge his lovely wife’s light punches on his upper arm, missing the red hue coloring Jongdae’s cheeks.

     “I hate you, so much.” Jongdae mumbles to himself, but it was audible enough to let the silver-haired male to hear it.

     Sehun lowers his head to meet Jongdae’s lovely eyes, “Do you, really?” he asks, voice teasing once again.

     Jongdae’s face scrunches up in a frown and pulls Sehun by the neck, letting their lips meet in a quick, chaste kiss. “You know I love you, you fool.”

     “I thought so,” Sehun smiles in triumph, but it quickly changes into a face of worry when he hears his child’s loud whine.

     “Mama and Papa are ignoring Shen!” He glares at them and frowns; swatting away his Mama and Papa’s worried hands and ignores their cooing.

     “Aww, is baby mad?” Jongdae whispers and brushes away the bang that got on the child’s eyes.

     Shen nods, still very angry with them. “Baby, don’t be mad with Papa and Mama,” Sehun pleads while nudging his son on the cheek with his nose.

     Shen only turns away, cheeks puffing in annoyance. Well, children are stubborn, until –

     “We were going to buy an ice-cream cone for you, but since it looks like you don’t want to –”

     “SHEN WANTS! SHEN WANTS CREAMCREAM!” Their son enthusiastically flails his arms and his eyes were sparkling.

     “Do you forgive Mama and Papa, then?” Jongdae’s lips curve into a smile. And Shen nods eagerly, already forgetting why he was angry with them – ice-cream was the only thing in his mind.

     Sehun shakes his head, but his mouth forms a grin. “He takes after me when it comes to food,”

     “Yep,” Jongdae agrees almost instantly.

     “But he has your good looks, love.” Sehun gives a light kiss on Jongdae’s forehead, making the latter smile softly.

     They look at their smiling, giggling son and whisper at the same time,

     “Our little one,

 


CHAN'S CORNER
Um, hi. I hoped you liked... it? It isn't much and reall short only 642 words in total. IDEK what to call this, fluff???? ._.
Oh well.

Not Proofread or edited yet.
Also, the title's like that cause this is gon' be the first one and the last one. b ye