How Special Were We?

How To Love

Oh Yoojin's POV

How to love, how special are we?
How to love, I still don't know how to love

 


There was a boy named Yoon Doojoon.
Just like one and the other day, he walked towards me. From a corner, crossing through the tables to my seat at the other corner of the class. Asked me to go lunch with him when the break time came.

There was a boy named Yoon Doojoon.
Just like one and the other night, he texted me. Asked me whether we had any homework or test on the following day.

There was a boy named Yoon Doojoon.
Just like one and the other day, I walked towards him. From a corner, crossing through the tables to his seat at the other corner of the class. Told him that the teacher was searching for him to give some exercises.

There was a boy named Yoon Doojoon.
Just like one and the other night, I texted him. Asked him to top up my balance since I had no cash to do the top up by myself.

There was a boy named Yoon Doojoon. We were a classmate for six months before finally he transfered to another school. We were such a sibling without being blood-related. We were close enough that people thought we were in that kind of relationship. We were that close, even when he said he liked me before he left, even when I said I couldn't be his lover.