A Modern Fariytale

A Modern Fairytale (oneshot)

A Modern Fairytale

 

“Mirror mirror on the wall who in this land is the fairest of all?” “The mirror answered – “You, O Queen, are the fairest of all”Then the bell rang. “Class remember to write a modern fairytale.” The teacher said. Then I walked to the bathroom. “Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the ugliest of them all?” Jessica said, “Sulli Choi” and her friends started laughing. Jessica – the lead queenka in our school, and my best friend’s sister. “Stay away from Krystal or else!” She would always say. To bad she will always be my best friend! I then went out of the bathroom and rushed to my next class then I bumped in to him. “Oh sorry I’m Lee Taemin.” But it was too late I had to go. I ran to class and was there right before the bell rang. “Lee Taemin your late!” the teacher yelled. He’s in my class? “Sorry.” “Class this is the new student.” “Hi I’m Lee Taemin I hope to make many friends.” Then the teacher made him sit next to me. “So what’s your name?” “Sorry for ignoring you earlier I was scared I might be late. I’m Sulli.” “It’s ok I understand the teacher looks mean.” “Can I see your schedule?” I asked “Sure.” “We have the same classes except for first period!”

 

divider.jpg

5 weeks later

Taemin, Krystel and I are best friends now. Right now were eating lunch together. “Sulli what did you get wrong on the biology test?” Taemin asked me, the way he talks just mesmerizes me. “Sulli are you ok? Earth to Sulli! Hello!” He asked while putting his hand on my forehead. His touch is just incredible. “What oh I missed number 7 that’s it.” I said. I think I’m falling for him. “Hey Taemin and Krystel want to eat with me? I’m more beautiful then her after all.” Jessica said again she’s been doing this since Taemin became our friend. “For the last time, no I want to be with my best friend and my girlfriend!” He yelled at her. “Did you just say girlfriend?” I asked. “Yup that reminds me……” He got down on one knee and was holding flowers in his hand. I wonder where he got the flowers? Oh wit he wants to be your girlfriend and you wonder about the flowers? “Sulli, will you be my girlfriend.” “Yes!” I said. I can’t believe it! I’m Taemin’s girlfriend! Omg fangirling!!!!! Then everyone in the cafeteria cheered except for Jesicca who said, “You’ll regret what you did Sulli I’m more prettier than you and I should have gotten Taemin not you!” and she stomped out.

 

divider.jpg

 

“RUN!!!” Taemin yelled at me. What did he just say run? Then I heard bullet shots. I ran and ran got into my car and drove off. “I love you!” Taemin said Those were the last words I heard from him as I sped off. I was in the car for at least 5 hours I need to fill up the gas. That’s when I saw an ad for a maid it says free lodging! I went to the address and saw 4 hot guys. “Um hello I’m here for the job interview.” “Oh hello I’m Onew and these are my brothers,” Onew pointed to the big-eyed one “that’s Minho” The short one “Jonghyun” and the diva looking one “Key” “ Can you clean?” “Yes.” “Can you cook” “Yes” “You got the job!” all of them said at once.” “What already?” “Unless you don’t want it?” Minho said. “No! I want it.” “Good lets go.” Now I began my new life as Choi Jin-ri. I hope Jessica doesn’t find me. I started cleaning, it wasn’t so bad but I miss Taemin. “Sulli! I love you” his voice is still in my head.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

I hired the best assassins and they failed! Good thing I tracked her car! I sneaked it yesterday I’m so evil. I know where she is now! Then I saw my youngest sister Juliet. Ting! I had an Idea! “Juliet how would you like a box full of cookies!” “I would love some!” “But you have to do a favor for me ok” “Ok!” Hehe perfect.

 

Sulli’s P.O.V.

“No matter what you do don’t open the door! We are going out.” Onew said. Then they left. That’s weird why not open the door. I started cleaning when the doorbell rang. I looked through the peep hole and saw a little girl selling cookies aww how cute. “DON’T OPEN THE DOOR” My brain was telling me but the little girl was so cute! So I opened the door. “Hello Miss would you like to buy a box of cookies?” “Um no thank-you I’m not even supposed to open the door.” Then the little girl started crying. “But if I don’t sell this then I wont get any cookies for myself!” “Ok Ok I’ll buy it!” I paid for the cookies and threw them away no way am I going to gain more pounds! 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! She didn’t eat them!!!! Then the police came threw my front door. “Jung Juliet you are arrested for attempt to murder!” Great I’ll be in prison for a year! I won’t be able to kill Sulli!

divider.jpg

1 year later

I’m free! So I went to my car bought a gun under my friends name and headed towards Sulli. I pulled up next to her car and saw her standing out side. I pulled the trigger and missed! Then I started running towards her and then I hit her! I hit her heart! Ha Now Taemin will be mine!!!!!!!

 

divider.jpg

Sulli’s P.O.V.

I miss him! I miss Taemin so much! He doesn’t know where I am and I don’t know where he is! I stood out side watching the sunset when I heard a gun shot! Oh no she found me! I was about to run but it was too late I got shot in my heart.

 

Taemin’s P.O.V.

I finally found her location! 1 long year of looking for her finally paied off! I saw her! My Sulli! Then she got shot! I ran to her and called the ambulance. I held her hand praying she would be alright. At the hospital all the doctors surrounded her then the line went straight! She’s gone! After finding her she’s gone! “Please Sulli! Don’t leave me! I need you! I love you Sulli please wake up!” I sat there holding her hand and started crying. I gave her one last kiss. “I love you.” I whispered. Then a miracle happened. She gasped for air and said, “I love you too!”

 

divider.jpg

 

“And they lived happily ever after The End” I said as I wrote it down. “Sulli Choi you have wrote yourself a good essay.” I proclaimed. I made up a random guy name and used Jessica as the enemy hehehe of course she would be the enemy! She’s so mean and full of herself. Then I went to my next class and then a new kid showed up. “Hi I’m Lee Taemin I hope to make many friends.”