Goodbye

Why?

Luhan entered Sehun's house with a smile. He was about to step in the kitchen when he heard voices. 

"So how is your relationship with that Luhan?"

"As if? He's so desperate." Sehun said while laughing.

 

 

Luhan covered his mouth and started to cry. But what caught him the most was the person sehun was talking to, it was too familiar.

 

"Luhan?" Sehun was shocked.

Luhan just looked at him while crying and at the back of Sehun was... 

 

"Xx-iuminn?" Luhan said between sobs.

 

Xiumin stepped forward and smiled wickedly to Luhan. 

"Hey Luhan. We didn't know you would visit. If We knew I'd be upstairs hiding. But since you're here, surprise!"

Luhan was really shocked. His ex lover was infront of him, the one he dumped because of nothing. He didn't love Xiumin a bit.

"Luhan. I would like you to meet my brother, Xiumin." Sehun said looking at Xiumin knowingly.

Luhan just stood there. He was confused. 

"How can I be so dumb? Why didn't I knew that Xiumin was Sehun's brother?" Luhan thought.

 

 

"I never loved you." Sehun started.

Luhan froze and started to sob again.

"I only used you. Because you hurt my brother. It was payback. How did you enjoy my company Lulu baby?" Sehun said smirking.

"I- I hate you Sehun! how could you?!" 

"Oh please. Stop it Luhan. Sehun used you. So stop it. Since the show is over, go home. You two are over." Xiumin said looking down at Luhan.

 

"Xiumin I'm sorry for everything but- I really love him." Luhan cried even more.

 

 

"Well I don't. Bye Luhan." Sehun said coldly as he turned around and went to his room.

 

"You heard him. Goodbye Luhan. I hope you have a happy life." Xiumin said smirking.

 

And with that he ran out crying and--

 

A strong impact. Blood. Dead. Luhann..

 

"I love you Sehun-ah.." those were the last words Luhan said.

 

 

What Xiumin didn't know was Sehun was also crying in his room.

"I love you Luhan-ah."