Can You Just Stop It?

Stop Playing with My Heart

            It was Sunday and they had no schedule to do, so they decided to play basketball in Daejeon Park, one of the famous parks in the city that has sport facilities. Before they went there, Kevin and Kiseop went to the grocery and the rest helped Hoon to make their lunch.

            “Woah… our eomma is the best!” Kiseop heard Jaeseop’s voice praised Hoon when he wrapped the seaweed sheet for making a kimbab. He gave him a hug back and rested his chin on Hoon’s shoulder. Suddenly, Kiseop felt something inside of him when he looked at them and it felt bad. He looked away and helped Kevin packed the things into a big bag.

            “Who’s eomma?!” Hoon asked in annoyed. He was so fed up for being called as their eomma. “I’m not anyone’s eomma, you got it, Jae yah! I’m not even a girl.”

            Jaeseop laughed loudly to see his reaction and he even tightened his hug.

            “Stop playing around, Jae yah!” Soohyun warned. “You’re not helping at all.”

            “You said that because you’re jealous with me, hugging your Hoonie like this, aren’t you?” teased Jaeseop.

            “Yeah. Problem? You’re bothering him anyway.”

            “He’s right, Jae yah,” Hoon added. “I can’t move freely with you around me.”

            “Hahaha… you’re dumped!” Eli chuckled.

            Jaeseop pouted because no one on his side. He released his arms and said, “Then, what should I do now?”

            “Chopping these!” Soohyun pointed at the onions with the knife in his grip.

            Jaeseop nodded weakly and started chopping the onions. Shortly thereafter, he whined. “It hurts my eyes! It hurts my eyes! Gosh, I can’t even look at the onions because of the tears in my eyes.”

            “Don’t overact, Jae yah! It’s normal,” said Eli. “Go on! You haven’t finished your job.”

            “Do you hear them, Seop ah? So noisy!” Kevin said to Kiseop when they had packed.

            Kiseop nodded. “Do you wanna go there? Maybe we can help them,” he asked. He had another reason why he asked that, but he did not want to go there alone.

            “No. Jaeseop will make fun at me if I go there and Soohyun hyung will nag again,” answered Kevin, then he glanced at the clock on the wall. “Oh my… it’s six o’clock. Why should we go there so early?!”

            “Because there will be less of people there? I think we don’t wanna be known when we play basketball.”

            “Oh! I don’t even know how to play,” he groaned.

            “Neither I,” Kiseop chuckled.

            Kevin rested his head on Kiseop’s shoulder and stretched his hands a bit. “I’m sleepy,” he yawned. “I slept over my bedtime last night.”

            “You can sleep in the van as we wait for the others.”

            “Do you wanna accompany me?” asked Kevin with his puppy eyes.

            Kiseop smiled broadly and nodded at him. “Sure. Let’s go!” he grabbed his hand and was about to get up when Kevin pulled him back to the seat.

            “Wait! We better tell the others first.” Kevin got up from his seat and went in to the kitchen and Kiseop followed him behind. “Have you done, guys? Kiseop and I wanna wait for you in the van. Can we?”

            “Yes, you can. We almost done,” Soohyun answered as he put the pieces of kimbab into the meal box. “And bring the bag along with you.”

            “Oh, ok.”

            “Wait! Let me help you bring that bag,” Eli said. “May I go with them, hyung? I’ve done with my stuff.”

            “You may.”

            “What about me?” asked Jaeseop in hope.

            “You may not. Stay here!”

            Jaeseop pouted and Eli patted his when he passed him. “Good luck, dude!” he whispered as he winked at him. He smiled broadly at Kevin and Kiseop and said, “Let’s go!” before leaving the rest in the kitchen.

 

***

 

            When they arrived at the park, just like they wanted, only a few people were there to work out and they did not aware if one of the k-pop groups was there since ukiss’s members used some disguises. They acted like normal people anyway. They played rock-scissor-paper to divide themselves into two groups. Jaeseop, Kevin, and Hoon were in group one, while Eli, Kiseop, and Soohyun in group two. It only took half an hour until Kevin excused himself not to continue the game.

            “Eeeyyy… what are you doing, Bin ah?” asked Jaeseop in annoyed. “If you don’t take a part, there will be only Hoon and I in this group and we’ll suffer in this game!”

            “Nonsense! You guys play better than me. Ten times better! I can’t play basketball, you know!”

            “Then, let me teach you!” Jaeseop went to the bench to take another ball and walked toward Kevin. He taught him how to dribble. “Move your hand like this! Like this!” he said as he moved his hand up and down in the air.

            Kevin kept an eye on him, then tried it with the ball. He whined when he failed in the first time. “You see that?! I can’t!”

            “Try it again!” Jaeseop said. He comforted him whenever he failed. Both of them forgot about the game they did which left Eli, Soohyun, Hoon, and Kiseop on it.

            Kiseop did not take his part well since he could not play basketball either and seemed like Soohyun and Eli did not realize it. He took a rest in the corner of the field and breathed in and out. Secretly, he watched the JaeVin couple fixedly and he felt that feeling again as Jaeseop hold Kevin’s hand and moved it up and down. The feeling that came up when he looked Jaeseop hugged Hoon. This time was even worse. He decided to buy an ice cream in the shop near the field to make up his feeling.

            “Seop ah, where the hell are you going? We’re playing right now!” asked Soohyun in annoyed when he accidently caught up his leaving.

            “I’m quit. I wanna buy an ice cream,” Kiseop answered and without waiting his response, he walked forward to the shop. He bought a large sized bowl of ice cream and when he came back, the basketball players were taking a rest. “The game is over I guess,” giggled Kiseop as he took a seat next to Eli.

            “Yes, it is. But, not for that newly couple,” answered Hoon, pointed at JaeVin couple who were still practicing. Kiseop looked at JaeVin and he could feel the heat inside. “It’s weird to see how well they get along and how well Jaeseop treats Kevin now.”

            “Yeah. I hope Kevin won’t dump me after this,” Eli said which made Soohyun and Hoon chuckled. “Woah… Seop ah, it’s a lot!” he exclaimed as he pointed his index finger at the ice cream bowl.

            “Want some? I won’t eat this all by myself anyway,” Kiseop giggled, try to get over the JaeVin in his mind.

            Eli opened his mouth and said ‘aaah’ before he gave a full spooned of ice cream in to it. “It’s really cold! But, it’s so yummy.” Eli cupped his face. “My mouth is all frozen.”

            Kiseop laughed at his attitude. “Aw, you’re so cute! Want another again?”

            “And here it is, another newly couple!” said Soohyun after seeing Kiseop feeding Eli. “Can’t you stop being so cheesy? We’re in the public now! What if someone realizes you guys?”

            “Leave us then, if you’re jealous, hyung,” teased Eli. “Go play with Hoon!”

            Kiseop laughed again. When he was about to put the ice cream into his mouth, the ball suddenly flying into him and hit his hand perfectly and it made the ice cream, which wanted to be eaten, fell onto his shirt and some splashed onto his face. He was so shocked even to say something. He froze for a moment.

            “Seop ah, are you ok?” asked Eli in worry. He cleaned up the stain on his shirt with tissue.

            “Oh! Seop ah, I’m so sorry!” screamed Kevin as he ran toward him. “Are you ok? Gosh, I’m so sorry, Seop ah…”

            “Yaaah… Jae yah, can’t you teach Kevin well?! Look what you’ve done to our Seopie,” yelled Soohyun.

            “Speak something, Seop ah, speak something…” said Hoon in panic since Kiseop kept on silent with his mouth opened and his eyes rounded in shocked.

            “I-I am… I’m ok…” he stuttered. “Wha-what was that?”

            “That fool Jaeseop__

            “No, hyung, it was all my fault,” Kevin cut his words. He hugged Kiseop tightly and said, “I’m so sorry…”

            “What’s happening?” asked Jaeseop as he walked toward them.

            “You fool, go apologize to Seopie!” said Soohyun.

            Jaeseop looked at him and his eyes suddenly went wide. “Seop ah, your lips!” screamed Jaeseop.

            Kiseop frowned in confused. “What’s wrong with my lips?”

            “There’s a stain on there. Wait! Let me do it,” he pushed Kevin aside and grabbed Kiseop’s hand when he was about to clean it up by himself. His eyes went wide when he started his lips. He pushed him spontaneously and he could feel his face burnt.

            “What the hell are you doing, Jae yah?!” shouted Eli in shocked. The rest were shocked too to see his sudden action. “If you wanna kiss him, do it privately! Do you forget where we are now? We’re in the public!”

            “Who cares? No one’s watching us, except you guys. I didn’t kiss him anyway. I just cleaned his lips,” Jaeseop answered. He looked at Kiseop again and said, “Oh! And there’s another stain on your cheek, Seop ah.”

            “No, Jae yah, don’t do that again!” Kiseop placed his fingers on his lips when he leaned his face on him again. He got up from his seat and put the ice cream bowl on the chair, then said, “Follow me! I need to talk to you.”

 

***

 

            “What do you wanna talk about, Seop ah?” asked Jaeseop when they were in the van in about half an hour and Kiseop did not say anything. “Are you mad at me? Well, Soohyun hyung was right. Even though it was Kevin who accidently threw the ball at you, but it was my fault since I’m his coach. I’m sorry, Seop ah… So sorry…”

            “You’re forgiven.” Finally, Kiseop said something. “But, why did you my lips? You could clean it up with tissue anyway. You even made it worse because of your saliva.”

            “Really?” Jaeseop looked at his lips. “But, it’s all clean now.”

            “That’s not what I meant, Jae yah…” Kiseop sighed heavily because he did not get the point. He looked down at his shoes and said, “After all of those cheesy things you did to Hoon and Kevin and me, can you just stop it?”

            Jaeseop frowned in confused. “What cheesy things?”

            “You hugged Hoon and you hold Kevin’s hand and you my lips.”

            “Oh… were they bothering you then?” asked Jaeseop softly and Kiseop nodded in respond. He was a bit surprised with the answer because he never knew that those of things were bothering him since they were friends. “May I know why?”

            “Because…” Kiseop hesitated to continue his word. Should I give an honest answer? “I just didn’t like it and it made me… made me…” What should I do know? I almost tell him about all of my feeling.

            “What, Seop ah? Just say it. I won’t be mad,” he asked him to finish his sentence.

            “It made me jealous!” Kiseop said it loud and he faced him in frustrated. “I like you, Jae yah. So, stop playing with my heart because I’m so tired to feel that feeling again.”

            Jaeseop froze for a moment. He likes me? “You were jealous?”

            Kiseop nodded weakly in respond and he was shocked when Jaeseop hugged him tightly in a sudden. But, he did not refuse it either. He even rested his chin on his shoulder. He felt so tired at the time, so he closed his eyes and kept on silent for a while until Jaeseop released his arms.

            “Sorry for my cheesiness, but you should know that I did that just for fun and I have no feeling to both of them, Kevin and Hoon,” admitted Jaeseop while looking at Kiseop’s eyes deeply.

            “So, you did the same thing to me just for fun too?” asked Kiseop curiously. If he’ll say yes, so I’ll be the fool guy ever that would think he did it on purpose, he thought.

            “No. I never did that much,” answered Jaeseop while smirking at Kiseop with full meaning, but, unfortunately, he did not get it. “I never someone before,” he bite his lips and it made Kiseop blushed. “And you know what? It tasted good.”

            “Do you feel the heat, Jae yah? Does the AC work?” asked Kiseop. He tried to change the topic because it made him felt so embarrassed. Suddenly, Jaeseop leaned on him again and started his cheek. “Yaaaahhh… I’ve told you___

            “I told you there’s a stain, don’t you remember, Seopie?” he nailed his nose and smiled. “Don’t you know why I did that? Can’t you figure it out?”

            Kiseop was silent for a moment. His face was all red, but he did not mind it anymore. “I don’t know. Maybe… ermm… you like me too?”

            “Teng! You’re wrong!” Jaeseop shouted, pretty loud. “Do you wanna know the real answer is?”

            Kiseop had no choice, so he nodded. Jaeseop smirked before he leaned on Kiseop again. This time, he did not anything on Kiseop’s face, but he pressed and his lips passionately. Kiseop’s eyes went wide because of his sudden action. But, he chose to enjoy the moment with his eyes closed and his hand around Jaeseop’s neck. He let his tongue came inside his mouth and he really enjoyed its movement. They did not know how long they kissed, but they panted so hard when they released each other to breathe.

            “Now, you know why I kissed you, don’t you?” asked Jaeseop with his kitty smile.

            “I still have no idea,” Kiseop answered innocently. “You said you didn’t like me. But, why did you kiss me?”

            Jaeseop groaned in frustrated. He never knew Kiseop could be this innocent. “Yah! Now, I know why you get that ‘babo cheonsa’ title,” he whined. “You’re beautiful, yet fool.”

            “Yah! How dare you!” Kiseop slapped his arm lighty and pouted. “I really don’t know the answer is. Just tell me the point!”

            Jaeseop sighed heavily before giving his answer. “I did those things to you because I love, Seop ah,” he said and he smiled broadly when he saw Kiseop blushed again. “How can I not fall in love with this cutie babo cheonsa?” he pinched his nose pretty hard, made him grinned a bit in pain. “I love you that much. And I love this much,” he kissed his lips again, but it did not last long because the door was suddenly opened and both of them were caught up by Soohyun, Eli, Kevin, and Hoon which looked at them in shocked. They broke the kiss hurriedly and smiled at them awkwardly.

            “Seems like you guys have made up, huh?” asked Hoon while giving them a naughty smile.

            “And maybe we have a brand new couple here,” Eli said as he took a seat next to Jaeseop.

            Jaeseop chuckled in respond. “We’re officially dating now, Kiseop and I,” said Jaeseop while hugging Kiseop and kissed his forehead in front of the others which made them said ‘aaaww’.

            “Yah! Did I say I love you too? I just said I like you. That’s all!” Kiseop said in teased mode.

            “I know you love me, babe~” he said as snuggled up to Kiseop.

            “Stop being so cheesy!” said Soohyun who was ready to drive the car. “We’ll have lunch at the beach since it’s sunny day.”

            “Let’s go swim!” shouted Eli vigorously.

            “But, we don’t bring extra clothes,” Kevin reminded.

            “It’s not a problem. We can buy them there,” Kiseop said.

            “Because you’re just dating, you should pay them all to celebrate it. Ok?” asked Hoon which was agreed by Eli, Soohyun, and Kevin.

            “Eeeyyy… you guys are sooo meanie~~” Kiseop pouted with his aegyo.

            “It’s ok. I’ll pay!” Jaeseop said and the rest was happy with that.

            Then, their van went slowly to the beach. It should be a special day since they could spend it with each other. And it was a really special day for the 2seop couple of course.

 

***

 

-The End-

Who misses 2seop couple?

Oh, guys, I really miss it so badly, that’s why I made this fiction T^T

How was the story? :)

I hope you liked the storyline hehe

Feel free to comment and criticize it~

Subscribe and upvote will be loved :3

Thanks for reading! ^____^