Don't listen to them

The Fox Demons Two: Twin Days

Kai's POV: 

    "Uncle." I heard 3 year old Enzo called me who was next to Chanyeol on the sofa. Enzo and Mungeol who was in preschool came. It was actually Hard to Believe that they grew up so fast, It's been 2 years since they where born already. 'God, I feel so old. Even if I'm only 22 years old.' I thought. They came walking in the room, with Yongguk hyung following them, since Yongguk hyung was the one that picked them up today, from preschool. "Enzo Why are you wearing a hat if it's 90 degrees outside?" Chanyeol asked. 'So he doesn't know yet.' I thought. "Uh.." Enzo said. "What Happened Kid?" Chanyeol asked. "Where okay Appa." Enzo said trying to smile, But I could tell it's fake."Really?" I asked.. Enzo and Mongeol looked to me, Enzo looked down.. Before Enzo suddenly said. "I'm going to sleep.." He said. 'Why don't you just tell him? He is your dad Enzo.." I thought. I looked to Mongeol he was looking down.. "What's wrong with your Brother?" Chanyeol asked. "Enzo been getting bullied.." Mongeol said. "how come you didn't tell me he was getting bullied? Did you guys tell the teachers or principal yet?" Chanyeol hyung asked. "No.. We didn't." Mongeol said only answering one question.. "I see..." Chanyeol hyung sighs "I'm not mad at you."

-During Dinner time-

It was only Sehun, the twins, Chanyeol hyung and me sitting at the dinner table since everyone was doing there own thing now.. "Enzo? Are you feeling okay? How're things at school?" Chanyeol askedI knew he was trying not get striaght  to the point. But Enzo was getting nervous already.. 'Just tell him the truth kid.. He isn't going to get mad at you.' I thought. "Oh uh i'm fine... School is...." Enzo said.. but he trialed on.. "is anything wrong?" Chanyeol Hyung asked. "Nothing Appa." Enzo said. "Are you sure? it sounds like something is wrong." Chanyeol said. "Why would anything be wrong?" Enzo asked and answered.. But I knew he was nervous about Chanyeol's reaction.. Even if he knows since Mongeol told him just today.. "the way you're sounding. Don't be scared to tell me if anything's wrong." Chanyeol hyung said. "I'm done eatting." Mongeol said standing up and walking to the kitchen.. "Me too." Enzo said. "Enzo.." Chanyeol hyung said.

I kind've want to tell Chanyeol Hyung that me And Sehun knew already but something held me back.. Enzo walked to his room, while Mongeol stayed in the kitchen with Ivory noona.

Later after dinner when me And Sehun is on the couch watching TV, Chanyeol hyung came walking over. "What did Enzo say to you?" Chanyeol Hyung asked me.. 'How did he find out that we knew?' I thought.. But than I pushed it away and answered him..


Chanyeol's POV:

    I knew since Kai And Sehun where Enzo's godfathers, I knew Enzo would tell Kai and Sehun things that maybe i didn't know yet. I Saw Kai's confused look, But he did know.. I knew it.. "When I dropped him off to school last week, he told me he didn't want to go to school because his classmates make fun of him.." Kai answered. "I see..." I signed before asking "Did he say anything else?"

"He asked me if His ears where bigger than his eyes, And that he was abnormal.." Kai said. I was shocked, I didn't know that.. How much stuff does Enzo tell Sehun and Kai, That I never knew. "Hyung He didn't tell you did he? You Just heard right..." Kai said. He probably can tell that I was shocked. "No he didn't... it's like he's to scared to tell me anything" I said. "Maybe he was scared about what your reaction would be.." Kai said. "I don't get way his scared, I'm not mad at him." I said. "Maybe it's not the fact that he thought you would get mad at him." Kai said. He does know more than me.. And I'm Enzo's father. "Then What's the problem? Does he not trust me?" I asked. "That's not it.. He does Trust you. He did say to me 'You think it's wrong to depend on people a lot." Kai answered. "I don't think it's wrong if something is the matter." I said. "What if Someone didn't tell you; because he didn't want to always depend on you and wanted to try to fix it himself." Kai stated. My eyes widened, Could that be why he never told me.. "Is that why he wouldn't tell me?" I asked. "Yes Hyung it is." Kai said. "Enzo" I said quietly.. I looked down..

  "I was worried about the kid though.. It's been going on for two weeks and he never told you." Kai said. I looked up to Kai.. "I never know of this until now. I don't get why he would think that though." I said. "Maybe because he thinks that he depends on you to much hyung.." Sehun said, when he was quiet the whole time. "You think I should talk to him then?" I asked. "I don't know... Your his dad, But he is only three years old, So Depending on you is alright.. But he thinks he stresses you out, because he depends on you to much.." Kai said. "I know he's three. But maybe I can try and talk to him and tell him it's okay to tell me things" I said in a matter of fact voice. "You know he looks up to you.. Your his dad." Sehun said. "I know." I said.

"Chanyeol hyung... Are you proud of him? for the things he did so far?" Kai suddenly asked. "I'm proud of all the things he's done in his life. I'm always proud of him." I said.

"He doesn't seem to think that..He thinks Mongeol is more talented than him and he would never get to his level.." Kai said. 'How much does Enzo tell you kai?' I thought. "Why would he think that.." I said. "I don't know.. He seems to think that your more proud of Mongeol than him..I knew that for quite awhile..He told me like two months ago.." Kai Answered. I was shocked, So there is so much I didn't know.. Why would he think that? And for two months? "For two months... I don't know why he'd think that. Both of them are really talented." I said. "They both are Talented, But Enzo seems to think Geol is more talented." Kai said. "I don't know why he says that." I said a little worried, And kind of saddened. 'Enzo why didn't you tell me?' I thought. "I know the reason." Kai said quietly but I heard him.. "Whats the reason?" I asked. "He thinks You pay more attention to Geol..Not that I'm saying you are.. But that's what he thinks." Kai answered..  "That's why he thinks that? Enzo... I'm sorry..." I said softly.. but i knew Kai heard me..  "Maybe you should talk to him Hyung.." Kai said, He was looking at me, "Yeah I should. But what if he doesn't want to really talk?" I said, I was worried about Enzo, and also confused as to why he would think that.. "He Actually does want to talk to you.. But.." Kai said, as he trailed off, looking like he is wondering weather or not he should really tell me. 

"But What?" I asked. "He thinks that." Kai trails off yet again and I was starting to get more worried. I stood up and grabbed Kai's shoulder, looking straight in his eyes. "Please tell me.." I said. Kai signed before saying, "He thinks that you will get annoyed at him, and that he would stress you out and worry you.. But I guess He is already worrying you and stressing you out." Kai said. "Oh I'll just.. Try and talk to him anyways. I want him to not really feel like he's bothering me whenever something like this is happening." I said.


Kai's POV:
   
"You know Enzo will get kind of disappionted that you told Chanyeol hyung." Sehun said from right next to me, where he has been the whole time. "He won't really find out." Kai said. "Oh really... I guess it's fine... But we haven't even told Chanyeol hyung half of what he told us." Sehun said. "Half? What'd he say?" Chanyeol Hyung asked. "Maybe it would be better if Enzo tells Hyung Himself/." I said. "Yeah.. Your right." Chanyeol hyung says. "You know he isn't going to.. He worries to much of what Chanyeol Hyung would think." Sehun said. "He has to eventually. I know he can't keep it in forever." I said. "He can't worry like this.." Chanyeol hyung says softly.. "He kept it for six months." Sehun said.

"Six months!? He really is afriad.." Chanyeol said. "Yes Sherlock." Sehun said in a kind of bored voice. "I really do you think you should talk to him." I said worriedly looking towards the stairs. "Yes you should I agree with Kai." Sehun said. "Okay. Um... Do you know where Enzo is?" Chanyeol hyung asked. "In his music room... that you don't know about." I said. "His Music room? What Music room?" Chanyeol hyung asked.. Sehun faceplams himself. And I try not to laugh at Chanyeol hyungs cluelessness. "Your supposed to know the rooms, this is the house you bought after all hyung. The rest of Exo may live here but you own this house." I said. "You do know it was supposed to be a secret if he didn't really want him to know about it." Sehun says.. He had a straight face. "But it's funny how Chanyeol hyung didn't find out.." I said. "Until now." Chanyeol hyung says softly.
 
I wanted to mess with Chanyeol hyung for alittle to see his reaction, "You think we should show him where it is now that he heard us say it or no?" I asked Sehun. He probably got the hint of what I was doing.. Because he said. "No let him find it." Sehun said. "Hello I'm still here!" Chanyeol hyung said waving his hands. "Yeah we'll let him find out on his own then." I said. "Agh, you two are so mean right now!" Chanyeol hyung compilans.. Me and Sehun laughed, highfiving eachother. "it's funny how we can still get a reaction out of you." I said. "It really is funny!" Sehun laughs. Chanyeol hyung sighs. "Can you two please stop joking around! and show me the music room?" Chanyeol asked. "No." We both said at the same time, Kidding around with him yet again. "Fine.. I'll just look for it myself. Or.." He said looking around. I can tell he was looking for Mungeol. "We where just kidding with you hyung." I said. "What with the music room? Or where you two kidding about showing me where it is." Chanyeol hyung asked. "We aren't that devilish hyung." I said. "Than tell me which one you're kidding about!" Chanyeol hyung said annoyed. "He doesn't trust us.." Sehun said. "Ugh I'm so confused." Chanyeol hyung compilaned.
 
"Why are you confused." I asked getting up from the couch.. "You guys made me confused!" Chanyeol hyung said. I can tell he was getting annoyed because his face shows it all. "When I said 'he doesn't trust us.. I meant You Don't trust me and Kai." Sehun said. "Oh I see. I do trust you guys." Chanyeol hyung said. "Oh yeah? Than why did you just say which music room are you kidding about?" I asked. "It's nothing. Sorry about that." Chanyeol hyung said. We walked him to a room, where I can hear the paino being played inside.. "Kid." I said knowing on the door. "You know he isn't going to answer." Sehun said.. "I don't think he even knows I'm with you two." Chanyeol hyung whisappers. I ignored Chanyeol and kept knocking.. "Hey kid, It's me uncle Kai. Open the door." I said.
 
From behide me, I can hear Sehun say to Chanyeol hyung. "He'll see you when he opens the door." Sehun said. The paino stops playing.. "I'll hide behide you first." Chanyeol hyung whisappered. "Your taller than us. It's useless to hide behide us." I said. "Agh! Just wait then." Chanyeol whisappers. As he hides behide the wall like right next to me.. The door clicks and slowly Enzo opens the door. "Yes?" Enzo asked. "Are you still afraid of telling your dad?" Kai says. "He might get annoyed with me.." Enzo quietly says. I could feel Chanyeol glaring at me from his hiding spot, my head would have been burning if he had that kind of power to. "What if I told you he's not annoyed, Trying my best to ingore Chanyeol Hyung. "Really?" Enzo asked. "Yes. And What if I told you he wants to help you?" I asked. "Uncle are you playing around?" Enzo asked. 'Does he really believe that Chanyeol hyung would do that? To him? His own son?' I thought. "No. I'm not." Kai said. "Where is Daddy at?" Enzo asked. Chanyeol got out of his hidng spot while me and Sehun went back downstairs.

Enzo's POV:

     "Enzo are you okay?" Daddy asked suddenly asked coming over. I was shocked to see him, He comes out towards me... "It's okay.. I'm not annoyed at you." Daddy said. "But." I said. "You don't have to be afraid of talking to me about this stuff." Daddy said. "Would you get annoyed? or anything?" I asked. "No I wouldn't at All!" Daddy said, He kneeled down infront of me, to my level. "Your my son Enzo.. I would never be angery at you." Daddy said.