Final

Jungkook's Notebook

A/N: This is going to be a very short story cause you know this idea just popped out of my head and I wrote this without knowing how it will go XD (sorry for the wrong grammars)

-----------------------------------

 

Jin,Jimin,Rap Mon,J-Hope and Suga were all curious about Jungkook's special notebook, he always carry it where ever they go. He will always be carrying it with him even though they have practices and schedules he will put it on his bag and secure it like it has treasure in it or so whatever.

 

They did ask Jungkook before what is in the notebook but Jungkook said it was a secret, but he did said that inside the notebook is something precious to him.

"Hmm I bet its all sketches" Rap Monster said to the other members

"Like some drawings?" Jin asked

"Yup, because the other day I saw him like drawing or stuff in that notebook, it was a boy I'm sure but I really didn't saw much because he caught me sneaking so he closed the notebook quickly" Rap Monster explained

"Hmm..and in the interview he did said he likes drawing" Jimin remembered

"Who could be that lucky guy??" Jin asked in curiosity while holding in his chin 

"Oh! Must be GD ,right?" Suga blurrted

"Oh yeah..must be GD, Jungkook did said he really like GD" Jin agreed 

While they were all talking, V was only there standing and thoughts flying. 

What? My Kookie, likes GD-sunbae? He likes somebody already. I should have confess my feelings before and told him that I like him and maybe it will be me who's in that notebook. V pouted while thinking about that, he has a secret crush toward Jungkook. His heart ache when he heard his hyungs talking about him liking GD. How can he compete with GD anyway, look GD is a great sunbae. His a composer,good leader,producer,singer,rapper,DJ and has a great face.

 

 

 

 

So one day in the dorm all of the other members gathered and tried to sneak to Jungkook's room and get that notebook so their curiosity will stop. V who was with them doesn't even care now about that notebook but the hyungs said they have to do it together.

 

While Jungkook is in the bathroom taking a bath. And knowing Jungkook, he is the one who takes the longest in the bathroom. So this is a chance to go to his room. The members went to his room and find the notebook, they searched everywhere but couldn't find it. V was only standing beside the bed and only staring at his hyungs while finding the notebook but then in the corner of his eyes he saw something under the bed, out of curiosity he kneeled down and took the thing under the bed. Wheh he finally realized that his holding was that notebook his eyes widened. He froze and starred at the notebook, his heart can't take it his eyes can't dare to look inside the notebook.

"Oh!! V found it!!" Rap Monster shouted to the other members, and with that all of them huddled.

"Asa!! Now our curiosity can stop!!" Suga yelled 

"Open it V!! What are you waiting for?" Jimin asked

"I don't want to!! It's his private stuff" V said

"Pshh we gone far now so..." Jin said and took the notebook in V's hand, Jin opened it and the others looked at the notebook while V closed his eyes.

"Ehh??!! So it was him!" Jin said

"Wow Jungkook must really love him! Look at every details of the drawing" Jimin said, while hearing that tears formed at V's eyes.

"Yo V!! Look!!" Rap Monster said and put the notebook in his hands, slowly V opened his eyes and looked at the drawings. And finally his tears dropped but it was tear of joy, a smile crept to his face and he just can't stop smiling. While V was fantasizing he didn't know that the other members already left him, Jungkook entered the room and was shocked when he saw V holding his notebook. Jungkook rushed over and took his notebook.

"Y-y-yahh!! What are you doing??!" Jungkook shouted and finally V snapped out of his dream world. V blinked twice and when he saw Jungkook blushing he quickly hugged the boy.

"Kookie!! I didn't knew you felt the same" V's eyes were closed, he was still smiling. Jungkook was shocked when he heard what V said.

"H-h-hyung! You feel the same?" Jungkook couldn't believe it

"Yup, I like you I always did but I was too afraid to tell you" V is still hugging Jungkook, Jungkook break free from the hug then pouted

"B-but I can't believe you stole my notebook" Jungkook said while looking to his feet

"I was curious and then the hyungs said it was GD who was in the drawing so I g-got j-j-jea-lous a-and..." V also bowed his head

"W-what made you think t-that it w-was GD-sunbae??" Jungkook was blushing

"B-because you liked GD-sunbae?" 

"Aishh silly!! I only like him because I respect him and maybe I want to be like him, but my f-f-feelings for you hyung is greater" Jungkook closed his eyes when he said that, because his too embarrass.

"R-r-really??" V looked at Jungkook with a wide smile

"Kookie!! I love you!! I really do! And I'm sorry I took your notebook" V hugged him again

"It's okay hyung, at least now we don't have to hide our feelings" Jungkook hugged him back

"D-d-does this mean were like couple now?" V said while blushing, Jungkook just nod.

"C-c-can I-I kiss y-you?" V asked, Jungkook broke free to the hug and just starred at V.

"I know we only just started buy it's okay if you don't want t--" V was cut by Jungkook and was shocked when Jungkook crashed his lips to V. Slowly V got used to it and just closed his eyes and kissed Jungkook back.

 

 

--

Hahahaha Hello again ^^/ Thank you for reading <3 I really love this two. More TAEKOOK stories coming up ^^ I hope you will read it too :D