Chapter 1 [Eun Mi && Hyun Joong's first day of school]

Forever mine... :D SS501 Hyun Joong

(A/N: sorry but my english ! sorry about some wrong grammars and spellings! mianheyo!)

 

*Riiiing!!! Riiiing!!!*

Aahh.. first day of school! I need to get ready, i dont wanna be late, that would be uhmm.. bad ?
So i went to the bathe, put on my uniform, fixed my hair, put some black eyeliner and im off to go! im too excited for the first day of school that i forgot to eat my breakfast.
 Anyways, im sure its all "introduce yourself" and free time since its the first day of class.
Im sure all the minds of the students are what have you done during vacation, isnt it?
Oh gosh! i keep on talking here, but i havent introduced myself to you. Annyeong! Im Park Eun Mi.
Im schooling here in Riverdale University, and the son of the owner of this school is my classmate.

"Hey! bhez!" a voice called. Its sounds like Kimmu. It must be her.
Then i look back, yea it was her. She's a pretty gal. She's half Japanese and half Korean.
She's the only person i talk to here in school. Well, i talk to other students but school related stuffs.

"oh, Hi bhez! How's your vacation? Gosh! i miss you so much!" i told her as i gave her a hug. She went
to Japan for her vacation to spend some time with her friends in Japan. She just migrated here in Korea
while we were still 1st year high school.

"Aww.. i miss you too! Anyways, i had a great time there, starting to miss them too"

"Dont worry about that, at least im here for you right?"

"yeah! ur my bestfriend!"

As usual i sit on the back. I dont like to sit in front cuz i dont know whats happening at the back, at
least i know whats happening and they cant make fun at me. Kimmu sits at the 2nd row..hhmm..
she just says that she likes it^^

Theres only 2 tables here in the last row. One's mine and other is i dont know yet. Here in our school,
on what you sit at the first day, its going to be yours for the rest of the year.

Teacher is in. But i still dont know who sits beside me. Maybe an extra table? What you think ?
"Annyeonghaseyo...Today is the first day of class a--" then someone caught our attenttion.
He bang the door so loud, he went in with his sling bag and he's even eating a chewing gum.

"Aahh.. Hyun Jong-ssi its nice of you to join us, now find your table."

Oh, its Hyun Joong... Didn't recognized him. Well, as you all know, he's the son of Mr. and Mrs. Kim
who owns this entire university. He was walking here towards my seat. Then he sit beside me.
I was wondering why would a "Kim Hyun Joong" sit beside me?

I couldn't help it so i ask him.. "Uhmm..Why are you sitting here beside me?" i asked but i didnt look at
him. I was looking down at my table.

"Bo? [what] Are you talking to me?"

I just nodded. Then he laughed. Why would he laugh? Was my question too funny? FREAKO!

"Yah!" he yelled causing all of the students to look at us."Where do you want me to seat? At
the floor? Aiiissh! Cant you see that THIS is the only table vacant?!?!"

Then everything went back again, omo! i totally forgot that the table beside mine is the
only table vacant. Aiissh! PARK EUN MI YOUR SUCH A PABO!!! I dont know what to say especially
when eveybody is starring at us.

"Mianheayo"i said...
Then everyone was back to what their doing..

"Since its our first day of class, lets just have fun this day. Do want you teenagers want to do." the
teacher said.

Hyun Joong was still sitting beside me. I dont know why but he didnt went near to his bestfriend.
Whats with him today ? Aahh... He smells so good. I love his scent. Hey, why am i saying these things.

I turned my head around to take a look at him. He was looking around, i think his thinking of something.
I've put a clip on my bangs so that i could study him clearly. AAhh.. His eyes are gorgeous. His nose
form is beautiful. I know for the fact the he has a "Killer Smile". Seen it alot for those past years.

Oh did i mention that he has a kissable lips? mm... While i was studying him, i saw him his lower lip.
It was kinda dry, so he his lips. Its been a while since i was studying him, and then he look at me.
I was shock when our eyes met. He look at the back thinking that i was looking at someone else.

I was still starring at him. "I know im handsome, right ?" he said then he gave a killer smile. Eiiw!
His too proud! Arrrgghh! I know your handsome, and so? Eiiw!...

"Oh, its my first time seeing your face!" he said as he placed his face near mine, really near.
Then a second later, i got off the clip in my bangs and it started to cover my eyes again.
"So ?" i told him but looking at my table again.

ARGH! how could i think like that to him! Whatever! ggrrr!

==============================

[Hyun Joong's POV]

woah, why am i shaking?! is there an earthquake ?! omo! i dont wanna die yet!!!
i still have lot of things to do in life! omo!!

"Hyun Jong-ssi please wake up, your already late for school"

*Sigh* i thought there was an earthquake it was just one of my maid, waking me up. Prft!
So what if im late for school ? its just going to be "introduce yourself" and free time anyways.
Aiigoo! Completely forgot! I should be early so that i could get the best sit! Aiissh!

When i reach school, i hurridly we hurriedly went to our new room. Oh, im a junior now :D
I bang the door as i got in, bad boy huh ?

"Aahh.. Hyun Jong-ssi its nice of you to join us, now find your table."
Im not used to greet teachers, it feels like the teacher doesnt exist. I look around and found one
vacant table. Aiissh! Its at the last row.

I cant believe it that im sitting beside -- eeh.. whose this ? Aahh... Its this freak girl, who doesnt let
anyone sees her face, i mean eyes. Hhmm.. I wonder what her eyes looks like.

"Uhmm..Why are you sitting here beside me?" the freak girl said. Aiisshh! Dont she know
who she's talking to ? Im the son of the owner of the university! How could she talk to me that way!

"Bo? [what] Are you talking to me?" i couldnt help it. Aiisshh! If only his a guy, i would punch him
right now. What a warfreak rite ? Sorry, but she's giving me a head ache

"Yah!" i yelled causing everyone starring at us."Where do you want me to seat? At
the floor? Aiiissh! Cant you see that THIS is the only table vacant?!?!"
What is this freak girl talking about ?! and when she talks to me she'll just look at her table
who am i? her stupid table ?!?! aaiiishh!

I think she needs to cut her bangs! Its too long! No wonder she's doing that!
Aiisshh! i think this is a karma for me.. for all the troubles i made.. aaiiisshh!

Aaah.. its too peaceful here, i should make this place more noisy! Maybe i should start tomorrow :D
Hhm..wonder why the teacher left already, ahh.. Hyun Joong, your not listening to your teacher ah..
Whats the point of listening when its the first day ?! haha :))

Hmm..Everybody changed.. Jung Min's hair is much cooler now, but still he looks old. tsk tsk!
Jung Min's y now, but im more ier than him kekeke^^ His still more flexible though.
Aiissh! That horse is giving me head ache.. i dont know why but his my bestfriend.

Eehh..it feels like someone is starring at me. I look at my right and their i found that freak gurl
looking at me. Wait, is she really looking at me ? Let me look at the back if there's someone.
I look back, but no ones there, so i look back at her.

Why is she starring at me like that? Wont she stop starring at me?
"I know im handsome, right?" i told that freak girl.Then gave her my killer smile :)
She didnt stop starring at me, maybe my killer smile struck her. ASA!

Ehh.. Omo! Wait, i say her eyes! I saw her full face!
"Oh, its my first time seeing your face!" then i came closely to her...
She's got pretty eyes, too bad she's a freako! aaiisshh!

"So ?" Aiishh! that freak girl!! and again, if only she's a guy, i would have punch her!
Aiisshh! What a first day of school!

==========================

This is how their love story began..
Sorry if its not that nice.
This is still my 2nd time writting a fic.
I started at winglin