Final.

The Taurus and The Scorpio

Tao blinked as he stared at the expensive bag in the taller's hands. "W-What?" He stuttered out still in shock. "I really like you, Tao." Kris stared at him. A blush spread on Tao's cheeks as he took the bag in his hands. It was Gucci, and it was one that he didn't know was out yet.

"Please accept me as your boyfriend..." The older said as his eyes looked away from the panda. Tao held the bag close to his chest, "I a-accept you... I really like you too, gege." Their eyes connected as they both felt the realization of the conversation.

They were now boyfriends.

 

 

---

 

 

Tao stared into Kris's backside as he watched him touch Lay softly without a care in the world. His body filled with hate for the dancer as he watched the scene. He growled to himself as he grabbed Kris's arm and dragged him to their room. He locked the door and pushed him inside. He glared at him. "What were you just doing?" He growled to the taller who was shocked yet annoyed.

"I was just talking to Lay. What of it?"

"You were touching him!" Tao clenched his fist together as he yelled.

"Am I not allowed to simply touch his shoulder?"

"You touched his back, Kris!"

"You know he's only a friend! Don't tell me you were jealous, because you were jealous for nothing!"

Tao groaned as he looked straight into the older's eyes, "Don't ing touch anyone else or you're not going to get anything from me!" He yelled before leaving the room angrily. He stomped over to exo-k's dorm and went straight to Sehun's room.

He needed to calm himself down.

 

 

---

 

 

"I love you so much, Kris. Please don't leave me..." Tao whispered as he held to the older's chest.

The said one hugged him tightly and pulled the covers up more. He pressed his lips to the boy's forehead, "I won't."

 

 

---

 

 

Kris watched the two boys as if a hawk in the sky. Tao giggled as he pushed Sehun away slightly. They were having a nice time talking and laughing about things.

Kris hated it.

He was jealous.

He was more then jealous.

"Tao." He barked over to them making them quickly look at him.

The said one hesitantly walked over.

Kris grabbed his shirt and pulled him so their noses were inches apart.

"You're testing my patience, Tao. Stop messing around with him or i'm going to punish you." He whispered to the other who bit his lip in regret.

"I'm sorry... I'll try... not to..." He slowly turned around and walked back to Sehun.

Kris kept his harsh glare on them.

 

 

---

 

 

"I CAN'T ING BELIEVE YOU, TAO! YOU'RE SUCH A ING BABY!"

 

 

---

 

 

"WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I NEED THAT? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ING- AISH! YOU'RE THE WORST ING THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME, KRIS!"

 

 

 

---

 

 

Tao groaned as Kris pressed his body further into the bed.

"I love you, Tao."

The boy whimpered as he clutched the other's body, "I love you too, Kris."

 

 

---

 

 

"You're the ing worst, Kris."

 

 

---

 

 

"I can't believe I even asked you out in the first place, Tao."

 

 

---

 

 

Tao bit his lip as he buried his head into the older's chest.

He couldn't breathe.

He hated himself so much.

He hated Kris so much.

He hated them as a whole so much.

Why couldn't they just stop?

 

 

---

 

 

"STOP ING TALKING TO ME, KRIS! I CAN'T STAND YOU!"

 

 

---

 

 

"I love you so much that it hurts me, Tao."

"I love you more then you could ever realize, Kris."

 

 

---

 

 

"STOP ING TALKING TO HIM! STOP GOING NEAR HIM! DON'T YOU ING SEE HOW JEALOUS I GET WHEN YOU GET EVEN A FEET IN HIS RANGE, TAO?!"

 

 

 

---

 

 

Kris stared at the fansigns.

He wanted to rip them to shreds.

They spelled 'TaoHun' on them.

He wanted to the rip the fangirls to shreds.

He eyed the next girl in line.

She handed Tao a plushie. One with Sehun's picture tapped on to it.

He held back a growl as he saw it.

He wanted to kill everyone and everything.

 

 

---

 

 

"I CAN'T STAND YOU ANYMORE, KRIS! YOU'RE LIKE A ING WATCH DOG TO ME!"

 

 

---

 

 

Tao let his tears fall as he turned away from the body laying in the bed next to him.

He hated it.

"I hate this so much, Kris. I hate this so much."

The older pressed his fingers to his shoulders to give him a massage.

"I hate it too, Tao... I hate it too..."

 

 

---

 

 

"Sometimes I just want to tear you to pieces, but I ing can't because I love you so much." Tao growled to the older as he sat across from him.

 

 

---

 

"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU'RE ING FACE ANYMORE! GO THE AWAY!" Tao screamed as he buried his face into his hands.

 

 

---

 

 

Tao sobbed in the older's shirt as he gripped tightly to the fabric, "Kr-Kris, I hate fighting. I h-hate it so much. P-Please.. Why ca-can't we just- st-stop fighting?"

The taller bit his lip as he too felt the hate towards their frequent fights, "I don't know, Tao... I really don't know... We can't... We just can never... Seem to get along..."

At the words the smaller sobbed harder.

Kris hugged him tighter as he closed his eyes.

He wished they were just destined to be.

They might be, but they fight so often it's hard to understand how they even work out together in other people's eyes.

Taurus and Scorpio fight alot, but they're an amazing pairing if you cross out the fighting.

Kris just wished he could do that.

Cross out the fighting.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello

yes

what did i write?

i apologize if this made no sense

i just

wanted to write it because i saw that taurus and scorpio fight alot, but are a great match with each other.

idk.

i just really love taoris, ok?

...

ok bye

thanks for reading.