CHAPTER 1

Hey! I'm in Love with my Noona

[Yugyeom's POV] 

Today is our showcaseI'm finally debuting. I got out of my bed and saw BamBam Hyung still fast asleep. I check the time and it was 7:12 AM, I'm up a bit early. I guess it's because I'm excited about our showcase. I went downstairs and saw Youngjae and Mark Hyung drinking coffee.

"Hey maknae, Good morning", Youngjae Hyung greeted. Mark Hyung took one more sip from his cup and looked at me, "Oh~ Gyeomi your awake already?" I nodded back to Mark Hyung.
"Where's JB Hyun--?" "Right here Maknae", JB hyung just appeared out of nowhere.
"Ya~ Hyung you surprised me" I replied him. 
"Did I? Well we"re leaving at 8 to have our last practice for our showcase tonight. So can the three of you help me wake the other members ?" JB hyung said. 
Me, Youngjae hyung, and Mark hyung looked at each other then we looked at JB hyung and stood up.

I went upstairs to wake up BamBam hyung while Youngjae hyung woke Jr. hyung and Mark hyung woke Jackson hyung. All of us were gathered at the living room and JB hyung gave us an inspirational speech before we get ready. 
He said in his speech that we must work hard as GOT7 and blah~blah~ blah~ hehe I'm not mocking JB hyung but sometimes I'm not a good listener. 
After his long speech I started to get ready. Before we knew it all of us were ready to go. We started to walk from our dorm to our company, JYP Entertainment. 
Home of 2pm,2am, Wonder Girls,miss A,SanE and the one and only Park Jin Young and now its GOT7's home.

We enterted the building and we raced to the practice room. From there our practice begins.

[End of POV]

[Author's POV]

GOT7 started to practice their songs for their showcase tonight. All of them are stressed and  nervous but excitement is still within them. They were in the middle of performing their debut song, "Girls,Girls,Girls" when the door of their practice room opened. The boys were suprised to see Park Jin Young visiting them. 

The boys bowed and greeted him politely. J.Y Park then signaled them to sit down. They sat down and gave all their attention to their C.E.O

"Boys... The time has come... you are JYP's first hiphop boy group after 6 years. Following the footsteps of your seniors,2pm. I hope you become very successful in the leadership of Jabeum-sshi." J.Y Park  looked straightly at JB  as he said those last words. "Thank you Sajangnim, we won't disappoint you" JB hyung stood up and bowed infront of J.Y Park.
" That's great JB, now your showcase is tonight and I have to tell you something. I have given your seniors the freedom of inviting some of their friends to watch your showcase besides your fans" The members of GOT7 were shocked when they  heard what J.Y Park said.

" Goodluck and continue with your practice" J.Y Park stood up and left the practice room.

"Oh My Gosh! our seniors are going to watch our showcase?!" BamBam Hyung shouted. 
" I think I'm gonna hurl!" Yugyeom exclaimed.
"Woah~ Maknaes calm down... You can do it, we can do it, GOT7 can do it." Jackson proudly said.
"Yeah!~ alright Jackson! my funky brother!" Jr. patted Jackson's back

After that, they decided to take some rest to have more energy for their performances tonight.

Meanwhile at an Idol Group Gathering. JYP artists started to invite some close friends to their juniors' showcase tonight.
2pm's Taecyeon invited Girls' Generation, Super Junior and SHINee.
2pm's Nichkhun invited f(x), TEEN TOP,ZE:A and SISTAR. 
miss A's Suzy invited T-ARA, Ailee, Girls' Day and Busker Busker. 2am's JoKwon invited Brown Eyed Girls, Kara, BtoB and EXO. 
2pm's Jun.K invited BigBang,BEAST,U-KISS,2ne1,Boyfriend,K.Will and Seo In Guk. 
And lastly 2pm's Junho invited Rain,TVXQ,SHINHWA,INFINITE and MBLAQ.
 Other JYP artists invited more Idol groups for their juniors' showcase.

[End of Author's POV]

[Bora'sPOV]

We were at an Idol Gathering. Where all Idol groups get together just for fun. I was drinking my cocktail along with my members when Nichkhun oppa of 2pm walked towards our direction. 
"Hi Oppa!" Our leader Hyorin greeted Nichkhun oppa lively. 
" Hi girls~ having fun?" We nodded back to Nichkhun oppa.
"So.. are you girls free tonight? if yes, can you girls watch our juniors' showcase tonight?" Nichkhun oppa said. 
I was not in the mood of attending but it might be fun to watch Nichkhun oppa's juniors perform so.. " Sure!" I exclaimed. "Great.. The showcase starts at 8pm tonight. I'll text you girls the address of the venue. See you~" Nichkhun oppa waved at us and left.
Soyou then pinched me, "Ouch! why did you pinched me?!" I exclaimed.
"Bora unnie we still have to practice tonight for our comeback" Soyou said. 
"Annio~ it's okay, I think we need to chill just for tonight. And I think our label mates and other idol groups are also gonna watch the show case" Hyorin defended me. 

After the gathering, All of the idol groups including us went straight to the showcase venue.
Fans were already their and the moment they saw us the crowd just went wild. 
The JYP artists already reserved seats for us, we took our seats and waited for the show to start. 
I noticed a big banner covering the whole stage, a logo was on the banner, I think that's the group's logo. I read it very slowly and I wisphered.. "GOT7".
 I looked at my cellphone to check what time was it and it was already 7 o'clock but why does the show hasn't started yet? Then all of us heard a big count down. "10,9,8,6,7,6,5,4,3,2,1... GOT7" The big banner was pulled down and the members of GOT7 were revealed. They stood their looking at us in a very serious way. 
They began to dance. Wow~ they're amazing, they keep doing flips and everything. 
After that they gathered in front and introduced themselves. 
"Come and Get it GOT7, Annyeonghaseyo GOT7 imnida" Hmm~ come and get it? I think that's cute. 
Then they started to introduce themselves individually. 
I wasn't paying attention at their introduction but when the last member was introducing himself, he got my attention. 
"Hello everyone, and Hello to our seniors that are watching here infront of us. I am GOT7's youngest member, Kim Yugyeom imnida. Nice to meet you all" 

He's the maknae?! he's really tall and I think he's the tallest but he's the maknae?! Kim Yugyeom.. I tried not to forget his name. After 2 hours, the show was done. GOT7 got off the stage and interact with their fans. Then  the other idol groups including my group mates greeted GOT7 for their succesful showcase. I stood their watching them having fun talking to the members of GOT7 then he looked at me.

[End of Bora's POV]
[End of Chapter 1]