JUST A SHORT CHAPTER.

Opposite Worlds

 

 

                Hikari stared at the two beautiful creatures in front of her who were staring straight back at her.Like inspectors looking at her intently, both of them seemed to be trying to read her face like it was a book and letters were literally written on it.

                The three of them had been sitting at a park under a shade of tree for hours. Hikari was on her way to the library when she suddenly bumped into the two unexpected visitors of hers. They simply told her they had something to talk about with her regarding Kyuhyun and since he was the reason why she was heading to the library, she accepted their request. They came to a private park and thought that they would talk about it there. Only, she didn’t expect that what they would do the whole time would be playing a staring game.

                Hikari was feeling awkward by the second so she broke the deafening silence.

                “Uhm… So May I ask why you asked me out here again?” she asked the two who were still staring.

                Donghae was to snap out of it first. He sat straight and put on a formal and serious façade. Eunhyuk, however, was still looking at her leaning closer than ever.

                “Actually, Hikari-sshi…” Donghae started. “We’re here to ask you of a few things.”

                “And we just got all the answers we need,” said Eunhyuk suddenly that got Hikari flinching on her seat because of shock. Both were now grinning at what Eunhyuk had declared.

                “What do you mean?” she asked them confusedly. Then she understood that what they were doing a while back wasn’t really staring but reading her mind. THEY WERE INVADING HER MIND!!!

                “Yah! My mind’s private! How could you just read it without my permission?!” she blasted out.

                “Whoa! Chill, princess~ We just read what we needed to. It was merely to verify what we already knew. We didn’t see anything that wasn’t supposed to be seen. Unless… you wanna tell us all about it,” Donghae broke the serious act and winked at Hikari.

                Hikari’s eyes widened at Donghae’s statement. “There’s nothing to tell!”

                “It’s alright to be defensive” Eunhyuk smirked at her. “Tell you what though, why don’t you come over at our dorm. Just a little party as a token of appreciation for saving our maknae’s .” He offered.

                “We’re not gonna eat you alive, you know.” Donghae commented at her doubting expression. “We’re simply gonna thank you for what you did and the other members are thrilled to meet you. Maknae’s Life Saver. Quite a catch, eh?”

                “So, what do you say Ohno-san?” Eunhyuk asked, flashing his ever-charming smile.

                “How’d you know my last name?”

                “That’s not important. Besides, like we said earlier, we get all the answers and information we want. So are you in or what?” Donghae asked her with the a breath-taking smile.

 

______________________

DEAR READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS,

I'm really sorry for not updating much. many things came up so i couldn't write. anyways, I'm going to update today maybe 3 chapters. 

Thanks for your patience! Please continue supporting my story!!! :]

 

Up next: Hikari meets SUPER JUNIOR :)