Untitled: Kyuhyun's P.O.V

Opposite Worlds

 

 

                Kyuhyun woke up feeling odd.  There was something unusual about the way his heart beat. He felt a lot more relaxed in someway and he gotta admit it was a nice feeling. Then he remembered the events that happened yesterday.

                By the time he left her room, he went straight to their driver, Jungmo-ahjussi and asked him to take him to the nearest flower shop. Truth was, he did feel very thankful to Hikari for saving his life. He was grateful but he couldn’t tell her face-to-face. Usually, he’d just tell the person and get over with it but in her case, he felt like he couldn’t utter the right words to say and words would not amount to how thankful he was.

                He didn’t know how many bouquets he should buy. It seemed to him like one was not enough. He had ten $100 bills at that time and since he had no idea how much flowers he’d get for Hikari, he spent $100 for the flowers. Hence, buying most of the flowers in the shop. He then sent them to Hikari’s address which he happened to know because he unintentionally read her bio data while looking for his in the library. All the students’ bio data were located in a section in the library which was restricted and only if you have permission from the principal will you be able to get access there.

                 He then called up their PD who directed their No Other MV and asked him where they got the balloons that were used for Yesung’s scene. When he got the contact number, he immediately called for delivery and said the address. Since there were many flowers, he matched it with the number of balloons.

                Then the last thing he did was go to a gift shop. He didn’t know which to get. Then his eyes were caught by that bear sitting innocently at the end of the rack. As if it was attracting him to buy it. So he did.

                The bear, that wore a black coat and red tie with matching pants and black hat, actually cost $46 and the card he chose which had a simple design on it cost $5 but paid $100 instead because the cashier was taking too much time summing it all up and giving his change, partly due to the fact that he was Kyuhyun of Super Junior and almost all girls in South Korea knows him. So he just left the girl still trying to recount his change and seemed like planning to ask for his autograph and a picture. Too bad for her, he was already leaving.

                He went straight back to the dorm. Hikari just came out of the building. He saw her and fortunately, she didn’t notice him. He’d instructed their driver to take her home but drive very very slowly partly because he wanted her safe but mostly because he needed to buy a few more time to decide whether or not to write her a letter and send the bear.

                He let it sit on his bed and stared at it for a while. That’s when Sungmin, who was wearing a pink bonnet and a pink sweatshirt with pink slippers but white pj’s, came in and stretched his arms yawning.     “Ah, I’m gonna go to sleep,” he declared. But before Kyuhyun could keep the bear away from the other guy’s site, the later already spotted it.

                “Wah~!!! Kiyeo!!! Kyu! Is this for hyung?” Sungmin excitedly asked referring to himself. He immediately came near the stuffed toy and motioned to grab it but Kyuhyun was faster. He snatched the toy away from the Aegyo prince’s reach and hid it at his back.

                “This isn’t for you hyung,” Kyuhyun coolly and simply stated, ending the conversation just like that. And with that statement, he decided he’d give the bear to Hikari after all.

                Kyuhyun knew he only had a few minutes left and he couldn’t afford to deliver the gift and waste time. So he wrote his letter and teleported instead. Lucky for him, he was feeling a lot better after eating the food Ryeowook cooked for him when he woke up. And he also drank a considerably ample amount of blood so he felt revived, energized and ready to roll.

                He was in front Hikari’s house in no time and he thanked Jungmo-ahjussi for driving slowly as he instructed. He tucked the letter in the coat of the bear, rang the doorbell and hid behind the bushes. He saw Hikari’s mother open the door look around and noticed the bear then took it inside. He sighed in relief and waited for Hikari to arrive. A few minutes passed and he heard her say ““Kang Jungmo ahjussi, gomawo! Have a safe trip going back! Bye!” She was finally home and that’s what he read in her mind as well.

                Hikari opened their door then gently closed it. That’s when he teleported into their van and in a zap, he was sitting beside the old man who did all what he instructed.

                The old man smiled without throwing a glance at Kyuhyun and said “I hope it went as you planned, young master,” Kang Jungmo was a vampire as well and he had been their driver since who knows when. He knew all the members’ secrets and is a very reliable person.

                “Yeah, it did ahjussi,” Kyuhyun smiled with his head resting on his seat and his eyes closed. It was a tough day. But what he did was all worth it. He didn’t regret a thing he did.

                After washing up, Kyuhyun came out of his room and found no one in the living room, which was odd because he’d usually find the members playing video games or watching tv and let Ryeowook do all the kitchen work. It was also suspiciously silent as well and most of the time, someone would be singing or shouting random lyrics of random songs, mostly those that just came out in Music Bank, Core and Inkigayo.

                Since nobody was messing up the living room, he figured they’d be ravaging the dining room, already eating Ryeowook’s food. And he was somewhat right, only they weren’t anywhere near consuming food or drinking fresh blood.

                “So he really did it?!” a loud voice that could’ve been heard even from his room exclaimed in shock. It was KangIn, who was now leaning closer for everyone to hear, though that wasn’t really necessary since they were all leaning towards each other already. -.-“

                “Yeah. And I heard that he even asked Jungmo-ahjussi to take her home,” gossiped a literally big-headed Yesung who seemed to be having a bad throat.

                “That’s not all…” their leader grinned. This got everyone hovering closer, almost like a basketball team before the game starts, with their heads about to touch.

                “I saw receipts of flower deliveries and I heard PD-nim from our No Other music video was contacted, being asked about the balloons shot for Yesung’s scene,” he revealed.

                “Ah! I also saw this cute bear that I badly wanted for myself and even thought it was for me, but he coldly told me ‘It’s not for you, hyung’” reported Sungmin, mocking the way Kyuhyun had told him the bear wasn’t for him, while pouting his lips in a very cute manner.

                “This must be the BIGGEST,” Heechul, that milky-white skinned cross dresser, started. “Do you know that he actually… wrote… a… let...” That’s when Kyuhyun came in and interrupted their “secret” conference. Heechul wasn’t able to finish his sentence but he was pretty sure he’d sent it through selective telepathy which caused the now shocked and I-can’t-believe-he-would-do-that kind of look on his hyungs’ faces. He had NEVER written a letter before. Never.

                “What?” he asked in a bored tone.  I hate it when all the attention’s on me. He complained. He saw each of the faces turn from awe to evil, devilish, creepily scary grins and smirks. He knew something was wrong. That’s when they all stood up and crowded around him.

                “Yah! What do you want?” Kyuhyun asked them nervously but not in a very obvious manner. Someone grabbed his arm and swung it then held him on his stomach. He was facing the floor now and he realized he was being lifted like one of those wrestling matches where one wrestler lifts another wrestler and slams him on the floor. And he was the later one.

                “KangIn hyung, put me down!” he shouted at their strongest member. Before he knew it, he was sitting on the couch in the living room and everyone was surrounding him once more. This was the only time when he felt that 13 people in one place were too much of a crowd.

                “So,” Leeteuk started. The blabber mouth he is, he frankly asked Kyuhyun. “I know you heard everything we said back there, that’s why I’m gonna ask you now directly,” everyone came even closer.

                “Did you or did you not do all those things?” he asked with a gleam of light sparking in his eyes. He was being interrogated by 12 people and he knew they wouldn’t stop until they got the answer they wanted which was the truth.

                He was thankful for his witty and snappy skills on answering because it helped him get through the situation smoothly. “Yeah. So what? Not like I’m gonna get an award for doing what most people would do to people who saved their lives. Sending flowers, balloons, a gift and a THANK YOU LETTER would be enough, wouldn’t it hyungs?” he asked them, emphasizing the words “THANK YOU LETTER” and not actually wanting an answer. Before anyone could talk again, he continued.

                “Also, it is only right for the host to take his guest home for her assured safety, right hyungs? It would be very impolite if I just let her go home by herself and considering this, now very dangerous world, it would bring me guilt if something bad ever happened to her since she IS my guest,” he added. “If anyone else would want to ask me anything, I would gladly answer him. But I’m afraid it would be delayed for a while since I still need to eat before I get to school. Now, if my hyungs would excuse me, I’ve got breakfast to eat,” with that he left them staring blankly at the empty couch.

                They were all taken aback with what their YOUNGEST member said. All of it was right. They all made sense when you think back to what he did. It was all out of courtesy and politeness. Nothing more and nothing less.

                However, knowing the Super Junior members, they refused to see things the way they appeared to be. They have just got to find out who Hikari really was and why Kyuhyun bothered doing all those things just for her. And they always get what they want. ALWAYS.