REUNION

Opposite Worlds

 

 

            The wind was blowing cold. Anyone within the range of 100m radius would be able to feel the strange, dark aura.

 

            Kyuhyun was standing there on the hallway with Hikari’s bag on hung on his shoulder. He even hurriedly came back for her, thinking that she might be looking for it, only to see this scene.

 

            It was okay if they were only talking. He could’ve let that pass but the thing was, they were hugging. TIGHTLY. His blood boiled instantly at the sight of someone else holding Hikari.

 

            “Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you” Changmin gleefully approached Kyuhyun and hugged him man to man. And not wanting to be disrespectful, he returned the favor.

 

            “Yah, I really missed you y’know.” Changmin placed his arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder and nudged him closer.

 

            Kyuhyun smirked. He knew exactly what Changmin meant. He twisted the arm that was on his shoulder but before he could make it hurt like hell, Changmin managed to untwist it and did a counter attack by locking Kyuhyun’s neck with his arm.

 

            “Yah! What are you two doing?!” Hikari blurted out as the two boys started to fight.

 

            Kyuhyun released himself from the grip by bending the fingers of Changmin’s arm that were around his neck. Then he turned to him and did a open-palm punch on Changmin’s chest that got the later take a few steps back.

 

            Before Kyuhyun could do another move, Changmin slid his leg between Kyuhyun’s and hooked it on one so Kyuhyun fell on the floor. Changmin hopped on top of him and was about to give him a punch when Kyuhyun managed to escape from that position.

 

            They continued fighting like they’ve been doing it for the rest of their lives. All Hikari could was watch the two people that had meaning to her life hurt each other.

           

            Kyuhyun stood from the flying kick Changmin gave him and did a round-house on his opponent that got him kissing the floor.

 

            Changmin stood up again and gave Kyuhyun a hard blow on his jaw that got his lip cut.

 

            Kyuhyun spit a bit of blood before saying “You got a lot weaker, Max” he mocked Changmin.

 

            “And you definitely got slower Kyu” Changmin replied. Both were heavily breathing while covered in sweat.

 

            Hikari thought they were going to attack each other again and was getting ready to scream her lungs out. But then when the two boys met halfway, what they did was far from bickering.

 

            Kyuhyun hugged Changmin tightly and said “I missed you too.”