HER VISITOR

Opposite Worlds

 

They were both staring at each other endlessly. Without knowing how long it has been, Kyuhyun sensed the bell soon ringing. He stirred and broke their eye contact.

 

            “We have to go” he uttered as he grabbed their bags. He offered his hand and with a second of hesitation, Hikari took it. Before she knew it, they were both in the school hallway already. She blankly stared at Kyuhyun.

           

            She was still in a daze and couldn’t understand what just happened.

 

            Kyuhyun hung her bag on her shoulder, leaned in and gave her a peck on her cheek. “I’ll see you later” then he was gone. Only then did she realize he teleported both of them again.

 

            I should really stop spacing out like that. She told herself. He seriously has to stop teleporting us both just like that. Last time he did it, he out. Aissh, jinjja. She unconsciously worried for him.

 

            Hikari proceeded to her next class. As she was going to bring her notebook out she noticed something. Yah, this isn’t my bag. She panicked as she started remembering why she had a different bag with her and looked around for her own. Unfortunately, the bag she was looking for was across the end of the hallway, with a vampire who seems to be confused as well by his own actions.

 

             Not having any choice, Hikari took out Kyuhyun’s notebook. She didn’t want to be left behind from the lessons. She needed to take down the lecture.

 

            Hikari opened the notebook and was shocked at the neatness of each page. It was really organized. And it was his Math notebook. It even had “take note” notes at every corner of each page.

 

            “Whoa…” she muttered as she flipped every page. Turning the notebook, she opened the back portion of it and saw that there were sketches and as she proceeded to the next page she was shocked at what she saw.

 

            “This is…” it was a portrait of her listening intently to their teacher. She blushed again.

 

            Really now. I’ve been blushing too much lately. She noticed as she placed her hands on her cheeks to feel them heat up. How could so many things happen to her in just… a few days?

 

            As she remembers it clearly, Kyuhyun is a transfer student who happens to be arrogant and conceited. But why did she suddenly end up in a situation like this with him?

 

            The bell rang and everyone got ready for their next class. It would be the last one for the day. She took a deep breath and got ready to go to Kyuhyun.

           

            Hikari was about to turn to where he was when she bumped into someone. Damn it. Why does this always happen to me? She lightly cursed in her head as she massaged her forehead.

 

            She looked up at the person who was standing in her way. She was about to give him hell when she recognized who it was.

 

            “Shi…Shim Changmin…” she whispered.

 

            “That’s what they call me,” the guy smirked and his eyes glinted like stars. “How’ve you been, princess?” he asked as he lifted her chin with his fingers.

 

---------------------

 

Hey everyone! here's a little something for you :)

it's an example of my new way of writing. Do you like this? or do you want the original way better?