- 1

Say Something I'm Giving Up On You

“Hey Kwon Mabel! I’m going to Winner’s waiting room! Do you wanna tag along?”

“Yes yes pretty please!!”

  “Let’s go then!”

  You were on your way to Winner’s waiting room. You guys were currently at a YG Family concert and your group mate, Nana had something to tell them. You had a little something for one of Winner’s member, Seungyoon, so you decided to see him today.

  You guys were now at the entrance of Winner’s waiting room and Nana knocked on their door. All five of them were at the entrance and all of you exchanged greetings. You smiled at Taehyun and Seunghoon who moved aside for you, allowing you to run into Seungyoon’s arms.  

  “Oppa! I’m here now!” You half shouted with smiles plastered all over your face while Winner except Seungyoon and Nana laughed away. Seungyoon was looking down at you not hugging you back and you finally let go.

  You pulled him down on the couch and started bombering questions towards him, while he just looked at his phone.

  “Kim Nana! Kwon Mabel! You’re up next!”

  “Oh! That’s us Mabel! Let’s go!” Nana called out and pulled you off the couch, away from Seungyoon.

  “I’ll be back for you oppa! I love you!” You screamed while being pulled by Nana.

  “Ugh. Don’t come back! And I’m not your oppa!”

  “Alright lights! Crowd going wild! Music … Cue!”

  The music came on and you started to dance. Flaw, your group, separated in different directions while you ran down the aisle to the very front of the stage. You did your solo rap part and when it was over, you suddenly felt dizzy. The world became blurry and you felt yourself hit the ground, while Nana came over and called out your name.

  Backstage while everyone was worried about you, someone was repeating the three same words over and over again. “Serves you right for calling me your oppa.”

  You woke up and saw three faces surrounding you. They looked familiar for awhile before you regained your full consciousness and sat up cautiously.

  “Are you okay?! God you scared me!” The leader of your group, Jinnie hugged you and sighed a sigh of relief.

  “What happened?”

  “You don’t remember Mabel? You fainted on stage! Well anyways, it’s time to go now! We all have a radio recording and we’re about to be late! We called all your schedules off so go back to the dorm and rest! We’re off now love you!” Pia, the youngest announced and they were all out of the room in a jiffy.  

  You removed your stage makeup and re-did it to a more natural look. You put on your shades, a trench coat, and some black leggings along with your handbag and you were out the door.

  You were walking towards your van when you heard someone or rather, a group of people call out to you.

  “Oh!” You did a ninety-degree bow and greeted them.

  It was Winner. Each and every member were stuffing questions in your face and hugging you, relieved that you were fine. Except for a special someone... He was looking at his phone still and spared you no glances.

  “Thank you all for caring! I’ll see you guys at the photo shoot 2 weeks later okay! Goodbye now!”

 

 

  ‘Flaw’s Mabel fainted’

‘Flaw’s Mabel was sick’

‘Flaw’s Mabel revealed she was sick’

  The headlines read while there was a picture of you fainting on stage from the incident two weeks ago. Seems like the company did some talking for you to the reporters.

  You soon arrived at the photo shoot with Flaw. There were people setting up the background, checking the lights and camera and also people running across the shooting hall with clothes and hangers in their arms.

  “Oh welcome! Here, follow me and I’ll lead you to your dressing room!” A man with a mustache said and all of you followed him.

  “Your concept today is y. Each of you will be paired up with one member from Winner. Be sure to pose nicely! Okay, so here. This is your waiting and dressing room. Please start getting ready!” He said looking at his watch, bowing then running off somewhere.

  You saw Winner’s waiting room beside yours and decided to pay them a visit. You brought along some packed lunch boxes that you worked hard on the previous night and knocked nervously on their door.

  “Oh! Mabel! What brings you here?” Jinwoo greeted you and opened the door wider for you to step in.

  The rest of the members greeted you and Seungyoon gave you only a slight bow.

  “I packed some lunch for you guys! Here take yours! Jinwoo oppa … Seunghoon oppa … Minho oppa … Taehyun oppa … “The members took their lunch boxes and thanked you.

  “And last but not list! Here! Oppa! I specially prepared this for you last night! Please try it!” Seungyoon glanced up at you.

  “Why should I? It looks like poison. And its fattening too, I’m on a diet.” He retorted.

   The members watched the both of you from each corner of the room.

   “Please oppa! I’m sure you’ll like it!” You smiled brightly, handing him the lunch box yet again.

  The next thing he did wasn’t much of a surprise but you saw it coming anyways. The lunch box you worked all night on went right into the rubbish bin without a second thought.

  Smiling slightly, you spoke again. “It’s okay oppa. I can make it again the next time.” The rest of the members stared in awe and decided to start eating their share.

  “It’s really good Mabel! Make more of these for me!” Jinwoo complimented, lightening the atmosphere.

  “You know I won’t like you. Why do you keep calling me oppa? Why do you keep acting cute? Stop it. It’s disgusting. No wait, you’re disgusting. Don’t talk to me; don’t call me your oppa and stop making visits to out waiting rooms when you get the chance.”

  “It’s okay even if you don’t like me. At least you still talk to me.” You smiled slightly, got up and left their waiting room.

  “Hey haven’t you gone too far?” Seunghoon asked.

  Seungyoon looked at the food in the trash, picked it up and opened the lid. He took a small bit at first, then more and more.

  ‘This is really delicious.’

 

  “Hey Mabel! Get changed!” A stylist passed you a dress.

 Prom-Dress-Tony-Bowls-Paris-113737_015.j

 

  “You’re paired up with Minho! You’re up! Go go go!”

  You ran into the shooting hall. Your hair was brown and whitish gray at the ends. You hair was curled and your eyeliner was done in the style of a thick cat eye.   

  “Okay! Now I need you two to be really touchy with each other! Yes, perfect! Now, 1, 2, 3 *click* perfect!” The cameraman said.

  Your shoot continued on for the next hour or two with different outfits and makeup. Winner and Flaw was watching the both of you and when the shoot finally ended, both of you collapsed on the floor. You leg was aching and you felt really worn out.

  --

  The shoot was over and you were the last member to leave the area. You were going to have another shoot with Winner the next week. Someone called out your name while you were entering the van. You turned to the sound of the voice and saw that it was Seunghoon.

  “Hey! Heard you were also going to 2NE1’s concert? Wanna go together?”

  “Oh sure!”

  “I’ll pick you up tonight at seven!”

  Sure enough, that night at seven sharp, Seunghoon knocked on the door of your dorm.

  You both enjoyed a joyous time at 2NE1’s concert and also at the after-party.

--

 

  Another week passed in the blink of an eye and now you were at the door of the car park, getting ready to leave. You guys just had your photo shoot for Winner again. You found out that you guys were going to be on the cover of ‘Vogue’.

  “Mabel! Kwon Mabel!” You heard someone call you.

  You turned around only to be faced with the last person you ever wanted to see on this planet. Kang Seungyoon.

  “Oh … Seungyoon – sshi.” You bowed.

  “Hey  ... Erm well … Firstly, don’t call me that. Just call me oppa like you usually do. And secondly, are you really going to stop interacting with me like you usually do?”

  “Isn’t that what you wanted? Me out of your life?” You asked, confused.

  “Well … Not exactly. I erm … sorta missed you while you stopped interacting with me… And during that period of time, I realized something. I love you Mabel, I really do. Will you come back to me?”

  Your jaw dropped at his sudden confession.

  “I’m sorry. I’ve given up weeks ago.”

  You turned away from him, pushing the door open.

  You felt someone back hugging you and you turned around only to be met with soft lips.

  You opened your eyes in surprise and slapped Seungyoon, who was enjoying the kiss with his eyes closed.

  “What do you take me for Kang Seungyoon?!”

  Seungyoon held onto his cheek, tearing up.

  You turned around once again, but to no avail. He hugged you from the back again, this time sobbing and whimpering.

  “Please … Please I know I’ve let you down but…”

  “Kang Seungyoon. Let. Go.” You stated firmly.

  He let you go almost instantly, sensing the anger in your voice.

  “One chance. One chance is all I’m giving you to pick up the broken pieces of my heart.” 

 

--

Thank you all for reading! 

-PreciousFridayy-