That Night

To my brother , with love your sister

You wake up hearing that ringing going on your head is not in your head but really is the phone ringing....
These days you can't even distinguish your dreams and reality .
Sometimes they conflict together so much that you feel like you can't take a break, I don't know how to explain it but life is still going on as you sleep, your living life 24/7.
It's not the future you see or the past in your dreams or the present in a matter fact these are intertwined together that you feel like your living life again when your awake..
The bell is still ringing and you groan eyes half open still lying on bed not moving your lazy self .....
It's raining outside heavily, you can hear the rain hitting your window pane, when did it start raining you think to yourself still lying on the bed.
The ringing stopped and you shut your eyes to sleep when it starts again .
Oh my god are you serious, who the hell would be calling you at this time of the night, making a note there you don't know what the time is right now!
For crying out loud it could be 6 in the morning who knows...?
Maybe that's why you couldn't see your room because it was dark and cold because they were heavy clouds outside that didn't let the sun light your room up ..
Seriously, your serious in your sleep right now who could be calling so many times,
This can't be just a wake up call and your pretty sure that it's not an emergency cause your beeper would going on crazy non stop.
And your thinking all this while still laying on your bed half a sleep and not moving an inch, please give it up for the most laziest person in the room.
The phone still ringing shoot me, you plead with god, can't a girl get a little rest after working all day, more as in working 48 hours straight and thank you for making my life more interesting with my dreams what have I done to deserve this OH GOD WHY!!!???? your mentally crying myself right now when the phone stops ringing .
Thanks god goes back to sleep and takes a mental note to add an answer machine type of system to the phone when you wake up.
You drift to sleep when it starts ringing again, OH GOD WHY WHY HAVENT YOU GIVEN ANY INTELLIGENCE TO THIS PERSON WHOS CALLING ME RIGTH NOW TO LEAVE ME A FREAKING TEXT MESSAGE WHY GOD WHY WHY WWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY !!!! WHAT IS IMPORTANT RIGTH NOW WHY CANT IT WAIT WHY???
Yeah still not moving and still pleading with god to make it stop in your head, the phone stops ringing, You calm yourself and start to close yours eyes again when it starts again OH MY GOD !!! 
You try to move your hand but your body is dead tried, take a mental note your mental capacity in much higher than your physical capacity. Your screaming inside to make it stop and the only way to do this is to get your lazy out of your bed and answer the damn phone as simple as that .
You think to yourself who could be calling you right now , calling you endlessly, maybe this way you could get your lazy out the bed when you do get the answer. Your mind isn't working well because your dead tried (obvisiouly), it can't be  any of your friends you know who dare to call you in the middle of the night or morning as a matter of fact, it can't be amma or appa  and it can't be the hospital cause your beeper would be buzzing crazily and you know it. You sure it can't be your boyfriend, well let's face he had to exist to be calling. AHEM, Lets just move on, then who could it be and a name popped in your head. It was like electricity had passed through you whole body and you ran to your phone before it stop ringing. You answered your phone "hello?"
No one answered..
"Hello can you hear me? "
"Hhhhheeeeeeeellllloooooooooooo"
Still no answer 
"Oppa....." you say childishly 
"Oppa please ......"
Still nothing
You can't hear anything not even someone's breathing 
"Hello?"you take the phone away from your ear to see the screen if the call is still going on, it is,
Again you say "hello?"
Still no answer 
"Oppa if it's really you please say something ..." you sound about to cry,
"Oppppaaaa please"
Nothing but silence.
You try to think what if this is not really happening,
What if this a dream,
You pinch yourself trying to wake yourself from the dream from this bad dream that could make you cry right any minute if you didn't wake up or didn't hear his voice trough the phone, you probably wake yourself to crying.
Right then when you stayed silent for a second your heard it, a noise disturbance, you try once again trying to sound eager ,
"Oppa please don't hang up the phone, I know it's you Oppa "
"Please Oppa you don't have to reply me back you can cough but please let me hear you to know that's it you please!"
Your heard another disturbance on the phone, thinking something worse will happen you started calling him really loudly over the phone 
"YA YA YOU, WHAT THE ...."
"OPPA YA YOU WHAT KIND OF OPPA ARE YOU CALLING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGTH..."
and then you hear it a voice,
An unfamiliar voice saying hello over the phone to get your attention, to stop you from screaming, its not him.
All this time your eyes were closed because you didn't open them and you noticed while your eyes became watery and you had to open your eyes.
Standing there in, the middle of the room you blink your eyes few times to clearly see around the room it was dark and you couldn't make out the outlines of anything in you room . 
You try to run forward still holding the phone in one hand and the other hand try to make your way through so you don't bump into anything.
You find the switch and turn the lights on,
You tell the person that your coming and to stay where he is and not to move at all. You grab your coat, your keys and put on plastic slippers. You run out the door press for the lift, I swear to god these things take forever when ever your in a hurry.
It finally arrives, you go in pressing the button continuously,  the doors close. About a minute later they open and you sprint out like a cheetah trying to catch its prey but the only problem is you can't see your prey :
We'll one he's not there and 
Two your eyes are still half closed because you literally woke up form your bed and came down without even washing your face.
You come out and sprint yourself through the parking lot you can't see anyone just cars.
Thank god it stop raining before  you came down, you haven't brought your umbrella.
 You look here and there but you can't see anyone, you don't know what time it is you forgot your phone in the apartment.
After a few minutes of searching you give thinking he might have left , what no, you start to panic, you start to call out his name out loud. You breathing heavily and sprinting through the cars, what if all this a dream, you stop and pinch yourself and it feels real to you. You call out the name few more times but there's is no answer. The reality washes over you, he's gone and you may not be able to see him for a long time just because you couldn't get yourself out of bed early. God knows how long he must have been waiting here. You smack yourself in the head, congrats Izzy you've done it again.