Not so romantic

Pink Confesson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soft paddings of his steps added to the chorus of others as they looked around for gifts much like he was whilst zoning out on the couple he happened to be third wheeling for the day. His brown eyes tore away from the windows they past to glance at the couple who were openly doting on each other for the whole world to see; Suho had been on a roll whispering sweet nothings into his adorable baby faced girlfriend, causing her cheeks to tint with pink before giggling quietly to herself. Kyungsoo's throat closed up as if to stop himself from hurling at the day's special public display of affection. Sure he currently had a crush on someone at the moment, but never, never, would he become such a sappy mush of puppy love like these two.

 

"As much as I love you guys, can you tone it down? You're really distracting me, bro." he's low voice grumbled as he tried to loose the couple with quicker steps, only to sigh mentally remembering that he was gifted with shorter legs than the rest of his group of friends. The older male laughed heartily making adorable, gag-worthy smoochy noises to his lady, causing Kyungsoo to shudder in discomfort. "Not cool man, not cool at all."

 

It had been days since he launched himself into the difficult task of finding the right present for the lovers event that was a couple of hours away. All around him, he could see girls clinging to their man, whining about how they wanted roses and gifts for tomorrow so that they could flaunt it to their friends. It was always the case with most girls, with the except of his, well not really, she doesn't really notice him in that light but let's not get technical shall we? 

 

His focus shifted to across the street as he caught that familiar glimpse of long wavy golden locks, making his next breath short and clipped. Sure Seoul had a lot of people who had similar hairstyles, but without a doubt, he knew who these locks belonged in an instant. Staring at the back of her head throughout all the classes they had together sure had him grown accustomed to the very little details that made strands of her hair different to everyone else's. The apple of his eye, the current holder of his affections, the one person that made him break into a sweat just with the mere accidental eye contact that lasted for only a millisecond, the renowned black belt of their school with the most adorable face to fall for; Yoon Bomi.

 

"Hey Kyung, cupid just tweeted me, said 'she who shall not be named' is walking towards you." Suho snickered from behind him, sharing a cheerful high five with Chorong who just giggled. The latter however grew tense the closer Bomi got. How long has he been spacing out for, for her to get this close without his knowledge? ', what do I do now? What do I do now?' he panicked once he saw the flicker of recognition pass her brown orbs before her lips coiled into the cutest smile he's seen.

 

"Hey! What are you doing third wheeling the couple?" Bomi raised her brows as her eyes darted from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter