1/1

Corny Kisses

The first time jongdae met Sehun was on a blind date (courtesy of Luhan) . It was a mild surprise for jongdae to see the handsome man awkwardly walking by his table in the quaint cafe, to ask 

"ehm.....are you by chance waiting for your blind date?" Jongdae slightly nods and straightens up in his seat.

 

Luhan that brat never mentioned the guy is going to be so perfectly handsome.

 

Jongdae doesn't put much efforts in things that doesn't interest him (such as this blind date) hence his casual attire. He's surprised that the guy infront of him is so well dressed that his snapback and hoodie shyes (his pants are atleast very nice and tight though, too bad they are hidden under the table) and he notices the handsome guy is still standing awkwardly.

Oh

"oh yea, sorry umm are you Oh sehun?" jongdae asks and the guy nods with a shy smile 
Okay so now jongdae remember why he wasn't looking forward to the date because his reason to luhan was something along the lines of

'wow the name itself sounds like the guy is already in his 30's' 

Lu ing Han didn't mentioned the guy is going to be so damn handsome.

Sehun takes a seat opposite from him and -- oh damn he's even handsome upclose. 

"It's nice meeting you jongdae-sshi" the handsome guy speaks
"likewise" and jongdae gives a good-natured smile that makes him resemble a cat.
"so umm" sehun stutters and jongdae smiles yet again.
"don't worry, you don't need to be so awkward and formal sehun" 
The latter nervously chuckles "it's just...it's my first time umm i mean on a blind date"
"oh really.....you should be glad than, that you don't have a friend like luhan" jongdae huffs and sehun smiles 

Serioulsy can he stop smiling! I think my heartbeat is a tad bit higher.

"luhan hyung is nice, though he can be a ...err little playful" jongdae notes that sehun chooses words carefully means he has to be careful too since he really doesn't have a brain-to-mouth filter (courtesy of living with baekhyun and chanyeol).
"little brat too, i might add" jongdae says and then the waiter comes to ask them their orders.

"now what's on the menu" sehun's voice is nervous "oh Me-n-u"
Jongdae looks up surprised, then blinks, then goes back to reading the menu. 

 

Sehun might be a little special.

 

Their conversation goes from talking about school and studies to dating style and hobbies. The food arrives and jongdae does what he always does before eating, taking photos (courtesy of huang zitao) he takes a couple of photos of the nicely set food and then happily starts digging with sehun following suit.

Until

"if you were a burger at McDonalds, you would be McGorgeous" jongdae looks up in mild surprise and mild confusion.
"uhh...sehun we...are not in McDonalds" he chuckles 
"oh ..i....i know uhmm..eat" sehun says as he starts digging in again.

Their dates end pretty well with promises of doing this again and nobody knows what's about to come.

 

 

Jongdae had no idea what he signed up for. Three meetups with sehun and he thinks the guy has some extreme problem of throwing lame and embarrassing pick-up lines at all random times.
So when sehun texts him saying he wants to take him out on another date, he doesn't thinks a moment and enters the bedroom baekhyun and chanyeol share, walking in on them making out.
"what the hell jongdae!" baekhyun yells, his hands still holding the collar of chanyeol's shirt, who by the way is still littering kisses on baekhyun's neck.

why do i have such shameless friends

Jongdae wants to kill them both, but he can't blame them though since he knew the couple were busy studying throughout the week and didnt had any time together.
"guys please i need help, i'm in serious crises" and he looks so pitiful that even chanyeol has stopped his shameless actions and is looking at him with confused eyes.
"ok fine make it quick" baekhyun says and the couple sits up and motions jongdae to take a seat on the bed which he does.
"you know sehun...he wants to take me out.....again" jongae wails and the couple gives him questioning looks.
"who ..the guy who has cheese disease?" chanyeol asks and jongdae nods dejectedly.
"told ya, don't trust luhan with guys, specially when it involves younger boys" baekhyun adds with a shrug making jongdae sigh.

"it's not that guys...he's really handsome and very nice and really he's been paying for all our dates that is --"
"until he opens his pick-up line induced mouth" chanyeol finishes for him and jongdae can only sigh again.
"i don't get it...why don't you tell him to stop"
"i can't baek, i just...i really like him"
"i'm talking about telling him to stop with the pick-up lines you dufus" baekhyun snickers
"i'll...i'll try i guess there's no way out of this except to tell him to stop" jongdae hums thoughtfully and sits there for a while until baekhyun annoyingly pipes up 
"ok now you can go back, we were kind of in middle of something" jongdae rolls his eyes
"yea yea go on continue to each others face and let me drown in my own misery" 

 

"do you know why did the tomato blush?" sehun asks excitedly once they are seated in a italian resto.
"uhh....because he's...red?" jongdae answers awkwardly
"no silly..because.." the younger lowers his voice to a whisper "it saw the salad dressing..ha ha ha get it get it" 
Jongdae hides the urge to facepalm behind a very fake laugh.

When the food arrives and sehun being the gentlement he is pours the wine in the glasses, jongdae realises what he liked in the guy, that sweet smile, the nice build, those kind eyes and that pretty mou-


Maybe he spoke too early


"what did the grape said when the elephant stood on it?" Jongdae thinks oh no not again, but sehun is looking so enthusiastic that jongdae has to be sweet.
"oh...i don't know surprise me" 
"nothing...he just let out a whine" sehun laughs at his jokes and jongdae really wants to cry.

 

 


They are in jongdae's favorite restaurant today that serves The best Curry in town. The reason why jongdae chose this place was because he really don't want sehun to throw a pick-up line again, atleast not about his favorite food.
He had searched 'curry pick-up lines' on the internet before coming here, and found none. So he was quite confident nothing as of a cheesy pick-up line can make it's way out of sehun's mouth.


But boy how he was so wrong.


The moment he finished his spicy curry and asked the waiter for the bill sehun opens his mouth.
"how long do you reckon we should curry this on for" and he holds a laughs making jongdae's eyes wide with surprise.

The guy must be really skilled in making food jokes

"ok look sehun can you stop" it was this and sehun's face drops and jongdae almost feels sorry.
"i mean...you are a really nice guy, smart and all but please can you stop making these really weird jokes" jongdae says softly and he looks so desperate that sehun bites his lower lip in embarrassment.
"but..but i thought you liked it" sehun reasons making the younger sigh.
"i..i'm sorry it was funny twice and thrice but then don't you think it was a little over after that?" jongdae really hopes that sehun doesn't mis-interpret him.

"but luhan hyung said, as i quote 'he likes em excessive corny' really" 
"who said!" jongdae half yells in horror he should knew such gentlement shouldn't have hobbies such as 'learning all kinds of lame jokes'
"errr....luhan hyung" sehun nervously repeats and jongdae holds the urge to scream like a mad man and kill luhan right now but settles for a frustrated groan.

 


ing luhan

 


"so umm official boyfriend now?" sehun asks as he nervously shifts from one foot to another and jongdae can only, shyly fiddles with his sweater, biting his lower lip and nodding slightly, a smile tugging at his lips.
Sehun lets out a sigh of relief and smiles that angelic smile that makes the jongdae's heart beat two times faster.
"umm...i'll get going then" they are standing at the porch outside jongdae's house and sehun really doesn't know how to bid goodbye to his now official boyfriend.

Taking two slow steps back from where he's standing infront of jongdae, he waves, unsure and shy and then finally turns around, jongdae might be lying if he said he isn't a least bit disappointed.


Just when jongdae's about to turn back to the door, he feels a hand on his forearm and he turns around to see a flustered sehun and before he can ask what's wrong, he's cut off by sehun's soft voice.
"Hershey make millions of kisses a day, but I'm asking for only one" Jongdae's eyes widens and before he can process if he should be feeling flattered or funny, he feels soft lips meeting his own and he really wants to cry (from sheer happiness).


When they part and sehun is looking down at a very cute blushing jongdae, he feels heat crawling up his cheeks too but he says what's left to say.
"i shall call you Coca Cola now, because you're so-da-licious" Jongdae looks at sehun for a while, stifling his laugh behind his pretty mouth and the words that leaves his mouth after that had them both roaring with laughter

 

 


"and i shall call you frito........cause you're really corny"

 

 

and perhaps some more kisses.

 

 

-----

a/n: OMG carissa i'm bye~ Happy Birthday again patootie <33