First Solo Concert

I'm Here for You, Always

Ara is so nervous, the other members as well, for their first solo concert. But Ara could barely hide it, especially because she'll have a solo perfomance on stage.

"Na eotteoke? I'm so nervous unnie." Ara trembles.

"It's going to be fine and fun, we can do it." Alice cheers her up for her not to worry about it as she holds the younger's cold hand.

Bambi then smiled at her unnie.

----------

They go up on stage for their intro "Hello". Hello Cupids' cheers, screams could be heard. 

Alice looks at Ara.

"Hwaiting!~" she mouths to her with hand gesture.

Then smile formed on Ara's lips.

 

 Hello! Now listen up!  Venus 가 왔어 들어봐 ...........


----------
 

The other members are busy changing their outfits for their next perfomance since it's still the special CF parody time.

Alice could see how nervous Ara is, since she'll be the next on stage, alone.

She went closer to Ara, and the leader's hair.

"Our bambi is so pretty today." Alice smiles.

"Unnie, I can't do it."

"No, no, you can, you really can. Don't say things like that." 

"..but...what if... i'll make mistakes, or I'm going to trip on stage? What should I do?"

"Just trust yourself , be confident, shine and enjoy. C'mon Ara, Hello Venus is strong. I know you can do it."  Alice cheers her up.

"Thanks unnie." Ara said as she hugs Alice.

"Anytime." Alice replied.

"I'm always here for you Ara-ya." Alice thought to her herself.

----------

Ara goes up on stage. Fanboys started screaming extremely. 

Ara thinks of Alice as she sings. She thinks of how Alice pokes her cheek, how Alice smiles, how Alice laughs, how Alice hugs her, how Alice intertwines their fingers. These make Ara smile. She thinks of all the great times she had with Alice, all the things Alice did for her. And she actually loved them all. 

♪ Dakara ama ai ni yuku. So kime tanda ..... 

Alice just closes her eyes as she listens to Ara singing.

"Her voice is so amazing. It makes me love you even more, Ara-ya."

----------

Right after Ara went down on stage, she straightaway hugged Alice.

"I did it unnie." Ara sang out.

"Haha, yeah. You did well." Alice replied.

Ara felt something odd as she hugs the blonde.

"What's happening to me? Why am I feeling like this?" Ara thought, still hugging her unnie. 

"I should confess to her. About what? What am I talking about?"

"Uhmm. Ara?" Alice interrupted Ara from her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. Sorry! Some unnatural things came into my mind." Ara excused.

Alice just chuckled at the younger's sudden oddness.

"Babo, one of the reasons I love you." Alice thought.

---------

They finally finished their concert. Alice and Ara are still the ones who are in the van.

The rest are still fixing something up out there.

Alice transferred to the back seat to sit beside Ara since the youngers aren't still there.

"Did you enjoy it?" Alice asked.

"Yeah. It was super fun."

"You did a great job!"

"You too, unnie. Hello Cupids gave me energy. And you, thanks for always being here for me. It really means a lot."

"Anything for our leader." Alice then smiled at Ara.

Silence. 

*Few seconds passed*

Alice is about to get back to the her original seat when Ara holds her arms to stop her. 

"I have something to tell you unnie."

 

--------------

[A/N]

Weird right? Tengnengnengneng. Hahaha. Idk how to continue this story, I'm still thinking 'bout it ㅋㅋㅋ  I'm planning to insert AraJo here. Thanks anyway for reading guys. I'll make this story more interesting :)