If you're not mad at me, don't kill me!

Yongjae of BAP-Stop It

 “Yoo Yongjae! Just shut up!” You snapped, harshly slapping the palm of your well-manicured hand on the little table at the small restaurant you were at. The pair sat outside under the warm sunlight in the outside dining area. The bubbly vocalist found his cheeks stained with red in the embarrassment of his girlfriend being so loud and rude while people were clearly watching, curious glances and gossip like chatter would be evident.
      
      “______-ah, Please don’t suddenly snap at me, there are people here!” His voice was hushed as he let his hand grasp yours, only to have you snatch your hand away as soon as his soft ones came into contact with yours. His dark grayish brown hues averted to the sandwich that rested on his pastel blue plate, looking mighty delicious. “Don’t tell me what to do!” You snapped once more, crossing your arms in defiance. Aigoo…what was he going to do with you? Such a beautiful girl but so headstrong and embarrassing! “Talk quietly, everyone can hear us…” He urged once more, his voice pleading but you merely humphed, crossing your long milky legs with an indignant attitude. He knew there would be someone taking pictures, some gossip surely to be spread….aigoo….aigoo~
      
      “Baby, why are you so mad at me?” He just had to ask, even though he knew the answer, he wanted to hear you clarify it. Yongjae sure didn’t want to be on the receiving end of your anger if he didn’t have to be. “You always promise me that you will come spend time with me, but you always stand me up! Most of the times you don’t even text me until hours later!” You whined softly, a frown tugging your lovely cherry glossed lips down. The adorable musician heaved a heavy sigh as he reached out for your hand once more…in an attempt to calm you. You were right, but he didn’t do it on purpose. He always got caught up with band activities or recording that he forgot….always until it was too late. You were already so pissed at him by the time he tried to apologize, you would be yelling at him. “Don’t frown with that pretty face….” His voice was gentle and sunny, but you only leveled your boyfriend with a more intense glare.
      
      “Why am I even your girlfriend anyway? You never see me!” You yelled, pushing his soft hands away again. Aish, was she trying to break up?! Yongjae didn’t want that at all, but he was at a loss at how to calm you down…but finding it even harder because he was getting annoyed and mad himself, but damn he sure loves you, so he had to keep his cool. With a frown of his own, he spoke. “Tell me this isn’t right…This is too much, baby. You’ll just get mad then love me again, so don’t say things like that, okay?” He then smiled softly to you, nearly melting at his honey eyes. JaeJae was right…you always got so mad at him then loved him again, but still….you’re pissed. ‘Why do you go back and forth? WHY?’ 
      
      “Don’t act all smug like that, I don’t even feel like we are dating…If I didn’t ask all of your friends, I would think you were cheating.” His eyes grew large, laughing immediately at the off almost accusation. Yongjae is the jealous type, to you, who has many famous male friends! He was the one always asking his bandmates if you were cheating, you with your coy self. “Yah! Don’t be silly! And don’t be mad either!” He was utilizing a more teasing tone of voice now, in an attempt calm you down, feeling like he was forever doing this. “I’m not mad…” You replied curtly as you took a bite of your salad, stabbing the green vegetables with a bit more force than was required. Poor salad…
      
      “If you’re not mad then don’t kill me! I don’t wanna end up like your poor massacred salad over there!” Yongjae laughed as he took a bite from his sandwich, only to realize that you were clearly giving him a deadpan look, still stabbing that salad over and over. “Yongjae, I know that since you’ve became some big shot idol, you think that I’m nothing compared to these ultra-beautiful women that you encounter daily BUT I was here before all of the fame! I guess you just forget that!” You raised your voice a higher octave, causing Yongjae’s mouth to hang agape, clearly appalled by your harsh words. He had no idea how many times you stayed up all night waiting on his call only to never receive one, or how many times you embarrassedly sat at a restaurant, waiting hours for him to never show up, later calling or showing up at your apartment to apologize. That had really hurt your feelings…god you wished you didn’t love him so much and that you could just let it go but you couldn’t and you didn’t give a if you embarrassed him or not.
      
      “You might get upset at me and resent me at times but… Don’t get mad at me, stop it. Please don’t do this right now.” His voice was weary yet the look on Yongjae’s face was serious, stern. He really didn’t want people thinking that he was that type of person, to cheat on you, his girlfriend who he had for such a long time. “I don’t even look at them, honest! Ask Daehyun, we are really close and he wouldn’t lie to you! You’re the most beautiful to me…with no makeup on you look prettier than those other girls by a million…” He leaned across the table to peck you softly on your pursed lips, deflating you and all the anger you had been clutching to for so long. You had already asked Daehyun and he laughed, stating that his friend felt like you were the one cheating on him. With that boyish smile paired with his new dark hair that you fell in love with the moment you saw it, it was hard to stay mad at him. Timidly, your eyes averted to your lap where your hands now rested. 
      
      “I understand and I’m sorry…its fine that you sometimes forget about me.” Your voice was very soft but for some reason, the submissive words you nearly inaudibly spoke irked the young vocalist. It was not okay that he forgot about meeting you sometimes, and he hated that things like that happened, he just didn’t want you to get mad at him and yell. “Don’t just say you’ll understand and that its fine. I’m really an idiot sometimes but just don’t be mad, I want you to smile.” Settling back into his seat, he smiled a genuine little smile, his right hand reaching out to steal your hand from your lap and hold it tightly. He loved you dearly, but didn’t like it when you acted this way, always hated it. But you were worth it to him, he didn’t want to lose you and if getting ed out in public was what he had to deal with, then he’d put up with it, just for you.
      
      “Thank you, JaeJae…for putting up with my mood swings. I love you~” There it went again! Didn’t he already say that one moment you hated him and the next you loved him?! WAAEEEE? Every single day changes because of you, Yongjae honestly felt like he’s on a quick train every day. He nearly got whiplash from it!  However, the utterly adorable and loving look on your beautiful face that even reflected the tender love in your eyes….Yongjae melted into a pile of goo. You’re so damn lovely, he couldn’t stay exasperated or irritable with you for a moment after laying eyes on you with such an endearing expression. “I know it seems like I’m nagging…about you not yelling and stuff, but don’t you know this is all for you? I don’t want you to be embarrassed and people to say bad things about you, because they saw you a little upset...cause they don’t know how sweet and cute you are all the time. But I want you to know that I can do anything for you and I won’t ever let you go, because I love you so much, ____-ah.” He then captured your other hand as he brought your knuckles to his soft plump lips, placing tender kisses on every knuckle. Your lips curved gently upwards at this gesture that he happened to do any time after you two had a disagreement, kind of like his form of an apology. You never complained though, the feeling of his lips on your skin was enough to make you forget why you were ever mad at him to begin with. 
      
      “But I only want one thing from you…Please listen to me just once.” His eyes lifted from your petite little hand only to pleadingly gaze into your hues. You raised a perfectly arched brow, somehow knowing innately that whatever he said had the potential to piss you off. “Yea? What would that be, JaeJae?” He let out a short little laugh, his breath hitting your hand as he continued to hold it close to his pouty lips. “Please don’t get mad at me. Please don’t suddenly snap at me, don’t get mad at me, stop it.” 
      
      With those words spoken, you laughed out loud, your silly boyfriend joining in as you playfully smacked at his arms a few times, even shoving him away from you with a mock pout. He just had to keep on with the nagging! But it was your Yongjae after all, even with all of his nagging, he was still pretty damn y in your eyes. You figured since he had been so sweet, you could stop it.