Wook in a box!

Christmas Special-Ryeowook from Super junior

  Ryeowook had a special gift for his girlfriend. Oooh very special indeed.
      
      This was the first Christmas that he's had a girlfriend in 8 years, basically since his career as a musician began and he wanted to spoil his y little minx of a girlfriend. Wookie didn't know how he landed her, with her y image but sweet personality...she made his head spin!
      
      He had consulted help from his band mates and friends and he decided to take Heechuls advice, which Kangin had thought was a joke, but Ryeowook took very seriously. What advice you ask?
      
      Heechul had suggested, with endless laughter, that Ryeowook wrap himself in a bow and place himself into a decorated Christmas box. Everyone had laughed, but Wook decided he liked that idea. He somehow found a box big enough to hide in and to surprise his vivacious girlfriend. 
      
      So at 8 am, Ryeowook had used his spare key to your house and let himself in. Clad in a Santa hat and a big red bow wrapped around his crotch, he dragged the box in and under your tree. He pulled his Santa hat off and placed something inside and crawled into the box. While it was rather cold, Ryeowook had brought a blanket to keep himself warm while he waited for you to wake up and discover the abnormally large box under, rather next to your tree. Wookie chuckled quietly, thinking that it would be pretty funny if you suddenly believed that a fat man had squeezed through...well there wasn't even a chimney in your apartment...well Santa had to make due for apartments, he supposed, and laughed again. 
      
      Wook wondered if you would think he was a total creep/ert with him only wearing a hat and a bow...but dammit he wanted you to be surprised! To like his Christmas gift!
      
      You awoke groggily, it being a typical cold day in Seoul on this Christmas morning. After you literally crawled off the bed, the crisp winter air bit at your skin...damn its cold!
      
      You took your sweet time showering, gratefully allowing the steaming hot water to soothe the aches and chill from your body. You took extra care to use the scent of jasmine and vanilla that Ryeowook bought you a few weeks back...after all, he was coming to visit you soon...you wanted him to know that you appreciated his gift. After dressing in a comfortable pair of jeans and a turtle neck sweater, you gleefully padded to your living room to see some huge box placed near your tree. Your mouth gaped open and for a moment, you could only contemplate how the hell it even got there. Santa? No way in seven Hells…really…you didn’t believe in crap like that anyway.
      
      Now, time to investigate! You walked over, your eyes glazing over the words on the oversized label that indicated that this massive gift was from your adorable boyfriend Ryeowook. "Waah, Wookie you shouldn't have..." You spoke aloud to nobody in particular...well little did you know. You investigated the box with curious eyes, circling it. 
      
      Finally as you were reaching out to lift the lid, the lid was thrown off and out leapt your utterly adorable boyfriend only clad in a Santa hat and a bow around his crotch. “W-WOOKIE!!” You could not even believe your eyes, him looking so damn y…oooh….you about died right there.
      
      “Merry Christmas baby~~” He sang, his eyes smiling as well as his lips. He then hopped out of the box, grabbing you close and planting one hell of a kiss on your lips. Your eyes were wide in surprise, your boyfriend never being the type to do something so…so….Bold! Must be getting advice from his band mates…
      
      You broke away from the kiss for a moment, his lips curving in a y manner. “Merry Christmas my giraffe….are you supposed to be my Christmas gift?” He smirked. “Well….” The angelic voiced singer gently pushed you back and stood straight up, hands on each hip. “Would you like to unwrap me?” 
      
      With his y attitude….you couldn’t help but do just that. Fufufufufufu~ you knew that you were gonna take full advantage of your….gift. The best things in life always came wrapped in bows right…?