Noonaaaaa~

Imagine#5-Mir from MBLAQ

 “______-Ah~~~~!” Your boyfriend, Mir from MBLAQ, whined loudly, a sneeze soon following. He was sick with the flu, as it was that season after all and you got stuck with taking care of him. His hyungs and bandmates had told him to get better, which was your job since you are his girlfriend. Not that you minded, you always loved being around him and he was awfully adorable being so vulnerable and reliant on you. You actually liked it. While he dropped the honorific of calling you ‘Noona’ when you started dating, at your request, because it made him far too adorable for your tastes. Knowing Cheolyong had natural aegyo, he didn’t need to call you Noona as well…it was almost making you think of him as a little brother, even though the age difference is only that of 2 years. You certainly felt like his noona now, though.
      
      Thinking that you were ignoring him, he began to pout while wiping his runny nose with a tissue. He didn’t like that at all. He didn’t like feeling this way and having you take care of him, although you did remind him of his mom or sister when taking care of him, just the type of girl he wanted. He could hear you gently humming in the kitchen while doing something, but he wanted you here right now, damnit! 
      
      “JAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” He whined even louder, his voice sounding like that of a child calling for their mother. He then sat up in the bed, crossing his arms, even though the action made his head spin. Stupid cold, he pouted even more, puffing out his round cheeks and poking his bottom lip out for effect. You could only laugh at his childish behavior as you carefully brought him a bowl of hot chicken broth and a cup of herbal tea. You then placed the items on the side table next to his bed, where a pile of manga books sat. A few Death Note and Bleach manga, Close for easy access while he was bored. You couldn’t help but roll your eyes at that.
      
      You then noticed him sitting up, his arms crossed and his best and most effective pout on full blast. You raised your eyebrow at him, holding back a grin. “I was making you something to eat, Idiot, NOT ignoring you.” You teased lightly, snatching the washcloth that he held in his right hand and softly began to utilize it to wipe the beads of sweat off his face. You then laid the back of your hand to his forehead, to feel if he was still feverish, which he still was.
      
      At that, he looked a bit embarrassed, smiling thankfully as you took special care of him...Knowing that you really didn’t have to put up with his crap.  He knew you love him with how gentle you were being with him with how annoying he knew he was being. His smile widened to the toothy one you know and love, his cheeks flushed due to the fever that he had. “Thanks, ____-ah! I have the best girlfriend, I bet my hyungs are jealous. “He did his signature ‘haha’ laugh and with that, he began hungrily sipping the broth that you had made for him, not something from a can, something that you had lovingly cooked.
      
      You knew how lucky you were to have MBLAQ’s Maknae Mir as your boyfriend and even at his worst, he was still gorgeous to you. His dark brown hair was very messy and he had no makeup on, so his many brown freckles and acne was visible to you but you didn’t mind at all. He was your Cheolyongie, and if you were sick, he wouldn’t mind how you looked either…you hoped. His whole overall appearance was disheveled, only clad in a pair of One Piece pajama pants and a grey sweater. Gah, your boyfriend and his sweaters…
      
      He noticed you staring and raised a brow. “Yah, Noona, stop staring at my acne!” He exclaimed in that sometimes loud voice of his, his m shaped lips pursed while he frowned, not happy about not looking his best around you. Not that Mir wasn’t confident in his looks, because he was, but his acne was something that he hated and if he had not been sick, he would have covered it up with makeup products. You, on the other hand, could only laugh at your silly namja chingu.
      
      “Aish, I’m not! Besides, you don’t need to worry about something stupid like that around me…you’re sick for Shisus sake.” You replied with a humph, letting your hands rest on your knees as you sat traditionally next to the bed. “DON’T call me Noona either! I told you about that, dummy…” He scoffed, arms still crossed. “Jagiya, I’m supposed to look my best for you, sick or not. People aren’t worried about if I’m sick or not, I’m just supposed to smear on some makeup and get over it. Isn’t that what you expect of me? Not looking like Hell while you sit there looking so pretty.” He then coughed raggedly a few times, covering his mouth with both hands as to not get you sick as well. “I’ll call you Noona if I wanna…”He snarkily mumbled. Obviously in a low voice so you wouldn’t hear. 
      
      You said nothing, taking his bowl of broth where it halfhazardly sat on the bed and setting it back on the side table, his face showing confusion. He wasn’t just confused as to why you were moving his food, but as to why you hadn’t answered what he had said. Then, you surprised him by leaning over the bed and wrapping your arms around him, nuzzling his warm and flushed cheek like the way a cat would. 
      
      “Myaow?” You mewled with an adorable curl of your wrist, pawing at his chest. Immediately he tilted head slightly away from you in a questioning manner, his wrists also curling like a cat. “Nya? Mreow?” You smiled widely and nodded, nuzzling your nose against his, ignoring the fact that he was sick. “Mya mew meoooow!” You stared into his pretty light brown hues while pawing at his cheek, enjoying his absolutely adorable kitty actions. His eyes got cutely wide and he made a paw action with his hands. “Myaoooh, mreow myaaa ”He replied, placing a quick kiss on your lips, smiling happily after he quickly pulled away, not wanting you to get sick. You both knew people thought you both were weird for interacting like that but you both could care less, it was something that always made the two of you feel better and made your relationship feel unique. Not to mention that everyone knew Mir was weird…
      
      “Silly Cheolyongie…I love you no matter what you think you look like, so just cut that out okay?” You then placed an affectionate kiss at the tip of his nose and rose your hand to gently dab a tissue under his nose, which was running which caused him to sniffle constantly. Those actions were not lost on him, quite the opposite because he then flashed you his, most brilliant smile as he pulled you into a tight embrace. “Aigoo, ~ Baby, I’m so lucky to have you to take care of me! I’m not gonna let you leave me ever…so don’t ever think about it.” He then regarded you with a creepy face for a moment, a slow stalkerish smile spreading across his lips for only a moment before you both fell into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.
      
      “Pfft, you’re stuck with me.” You gently nudged him to lay back onto the bed, noticing his faint yawn and droopy lids. His medicine must finally be kicking in and it was your job to make sure he got the sleep he needed. “But I don’t wanna sleep!” he protested weakly, laying comfortably on his side, his bottom lip jutting out in a pouting manner. You shook your head with a chuckle, pulling his blanket up around him and tucking him in. “yea whatever, silly. Remember that your noona loves you and will take care of you.” You brushed the stray messy brown strands away and placed a tender kiss to his faintly sweaty forehead. He could only smile sleepily, his pretty brown eyes sliding closed as he reached out for your petite hand, grasping it and holding it firmly in his own. You could tell he had fallen asleep rather quickly due to his grip loosening significantly, yet still holding your hand. 
      
      You could only sigh with a soft smile, watching your boyfriend sleep for a moment. He was too damn cute, sick or not, looking so vulnerable and angelic while he slept, his mouth slightly ajar. You wanted to stay next to him, so you silently crawled into bed, cuddling up to him. You let out a yawn, your eyes willing themselves closed. Nothing wrong with taking a short nap…you’d only be asleep for a moment is all...