Best Friends

Dramaful dream

[It's their uniform btw isnÄ this super cute >.<] 

Seri's POV

"Ok everyone the endpose like we practiced last time 1 2 3 pose!" I said following the rythmn of our song. We stood there for a moment and then started to smile. "That was awesome! Taeyeon and Stella unnie are geniuses!" Minji and Jihyun said really excited to our two choreographers. Taeyeon smiled at us with satisfacting eyes.Well the result was really a master piece after all. I had a feeling that our new comeback is going to rock the charts!

"Okay guys let's take a 10 minute break!" I said exhausted while grabbing my water bottle. Everyone sat down and discussed about what we could improve and who we would promote with. "Ugh I hope we promote while Exo is promoting I want to meet Chanyeol ssi who likes our Dara unnie!"Jihyun fangirled excited."I know right? Their new song is really awesome gah I love them!" Minji said with a loud girlish voice. "Guys please don't be that loud when we are in front of them we have a image to protect" Taeyeon said with a smirk. Minji and Jihyun looked at each other and then back to Taeyeon. "TICKLE ATTACK!" They screamed. Surprised Taeyeon was suddenly under the control of our maknae line she couldn't help but just scream and laugh. I just watched them smiling of our childish friendship. 

We were preparing for our new comeback song for 3 months now and next week should it be released. I was actually really proud of this song since I took part of the composing with Lydia unnie and Teddy oppa. It was a upbeat dancekpop song with a hiphop beat and an addicting refrain. And the M/V was exactly how Jihyun YG papa and me talked about with the director. A story about a girl having trouble in life and feeling better about it when working hard to archieve her dream.

I like our new concept it makes me feel nostalic.Well actually we debuted 2012 so we were still rookies but because we were hitting the charts with our debut song they call us monster rookies. We are a bit special. We weren't actually put together but we were friends since childhood. Our parents kinew each other for a long time and we became inseperatable. But not from the very beginning. We are really really different. We didn't get along as kids. I was a bit of a loud and rude child and people didn't really spoke with me because I looked really cold. But the truth was that I just didn't know how to act in front of them. So when people talked to me I would just say things like "Well its not your buisness right?" or "Why do you care we aren't even friends?". I said such offensive and rude things even tough I was really happy they talked to me. But there was one person who was really like my opposite. She was really open and cute and was friends with everyone of our class. I admired her. And as she tried to talk to me that was the first time I knew what friendship was.

[Elementary school]

It was a very sunny day were all students were outside on the school yard. We have to go outside on days like these kids should do that and whatever adults say. I was sitting on a bench under the shadow of the big sakura tree while listening to music with my lovely bento on my lap that my mommy always make for me. Alone, of course.

The other kids sometimes looked at me, sometimes giggling, sometimes whispering, but I was used to it I guess. Those kind of people always need to gossip about someone you know. Even tough the sun was shining and it was very cool and relaxing outside I didn't feel relaxed at all. I hated school.from the bottom of my heart.I only saw dark shades in grey forgetting this technicolour life I lived before I need to socialize with other kids.I was okay alone at home till now then why this ? I sighed in sadness. I looked to some kids playing with each other yearning for friends who play with me too till someone was standing in the way of my view.

"Hello there! Do you want to eat lunch with me?" A pretty girl with a polite voice and cute appearance smiled at me with sparkling eyes. THE most popular girl in school actually. It took me a while until I realize that someone was ACTUALLY in front of me speaking .. with me! I looked at her to my surprise (and a bit dumb bc I couldn't believe someone is talking to me after rumours and how I act). Oh god is this really happening? Oh my gawd,Seri don't say anything wrong! I took my courage and stood up carefully.

I took a big breath and as I was about to say something I got cut off by a dark-skinned boy. "Come on Ji why do you want to eat with witch girl she is just going to say mean things and put a spell on you so you are as rotten as her!" My eyes grew wide as I heard this. Did everyone think like that of me? I never heard of this. Everyone around us stopped what they were doing and began giggling and laughing. At me.

Another girl with a fancy hairbow stood up and said "Yeah witch girl will be super mean to you! We were just asking her a question and she started shouting at us! So mean!"Oh well that was because I didn't want to say to her why my parents couldn't go to the parents-children day. But I couldn't say the reason because I was sad and embaressed.

I just looked down to the ground to hide my teary eyes. That was so mean! "WITCH GIRL! WITCH GIRL! WITCH GIRL!" They started cheering. Louder and louder. Ok,this was really the last blow. I couldn't hold my feelings anymore. Feelings of anger, feelings of sadness that feeling of being hurt because you are being missunderstood.

I grabbed my bag and rushed inside only to trip over my own feet. why now! I started to sob while the laughing became louder and louder.My vision got blurry and my surrounding shrunk like I was pushed in a circle of laughing people. It was like a dark circle that was me in with the laughing from them stucked in my ears. Oh my god I can't get away! I felt that someone was kicking me too but this was probably the least wound I would get from this. Please someone make them stop Someone..

SLAP."HOW CAN YOU KEEP SAYING SOMETHING SO MEAN!" She shouted at my classmates.Everyone including myself was freezed. In shock.. This was pobably the first time I saw her getting so angry before and it was probably the same for everyone too. I held my breath for a moment getting my nerves together. I slowly stood up wiping my tears away.As I walk to her direction someone was tripping my foot and I nearly fell. But at the last second she caught me and held my shaky hand tightly."WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS? SO WHAT IF SHES TALKING LIKE THAT MAYBE SHE IS A REALLY NICE PERSON AT HEART YOU WON'T KNOW IF YOU DON'T LEARN! YOU GUYS ARE TY REALLY!" She screamed angrily at everyones surprise before running away with me to a empty classroom. I looked at her in awe. How can this person know so much about me even tough we never talked ? Even tough we are in different grades ? Even tough they and me are much older? All those questions were stuck in my head as we were still running.

"..llo? HELLO?" She waved with her small hands in front of my face.I waked up from my shock and just looked blankly at her."I I, ehm thank you I guess. I wouldn't have survived without you." I said shyly as I tried to leave in an awkward way. I would only make her unpopular and maybe everyone hates her because of me I can't allow that to happen to nice people like her never ever.

"WAIT!" She hustily said. I turned around. A bit smiling maybeee? Ok I was actually really happy she stopped me okay?

"You know I always admired you." This popular girl said to me. Ehm whut why."At first you seemed really uninterrested and rebellious with your dyed hair and attitude.Someone who wasn't exactly the averaged person.I am always someone who people like because I was within their expections and more. I did what everyone would like about me.You know nowdays everyone is like that and everyone was you know how they appeared.The kid who looks like a nerd is smart. The kid who is dressed up like those barbiedolls are gossiping much and things like that. But you were so different from what you appear." I couldn't really think straight and just sat down next to her while listening to her speech."You get good grades and volunteer to be in the school commitee. You are often by the garbagge and sort it! I thought she is actually really nice and interesting. I heard the rumours and at first I thought you were really different, a junkie or something. But no, you are an angel!" She said smiling warmly at me. I stared at her.Was I really being noticed by the nicest girl in school? Is this how you feel when you have "friends"? I teared up as she signed me to a big warm hug. And somehow the world got their colours again. And really after this day,I was never lonely at school again.

We hung out everyday after this and even though I often used a rude way of speaking she just laughed it off and ignored that.The teacher heard the whole situation and those people needed to appologize to me.As I was always around Ji she lost some friends and people talked about her but this was really no deal for her. They only liked her facade anyway she said. Well it was kinda true actually.

Years later where we were between 13-15 we found a club where they needed two members so they can be official. It was a light music club kinda like a band but they would do special gigs too like singing while only one is playing the accoustic guitar for example.Wer were fascinated.And there we found the other members. It was actually really destiny because we knew each other before but never talked but because of our dream and bond to each other we were able to be what we are now. And I would have never changed it.

----------------------------------------------------

Well this was my first capter WOOOOH *clapping everywhere*

I was stucked at how I should present me, ehm I mean Seri. But yeah this is okay I guess kekeke

KEEP ON GOING it gets better I promise .___.*doing fail aegyo*

Preview:

The story about Taeyeon and Minji, first loves and the understanding of friendship, love and bullying kekeke ^___^