Moment 5

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was rolling on the floor in front of the television when someone sent me a text.

 

 

From: Unknown

To: Me

Annyeong! ^^

 

 

Who is this? Suddenly sent me a text message like we know each other. But, wait? Why I feel like I do know who the person is? Should I reply? Should I? Should I? Should I?

 

“Just reply the text noona. You are so noisy. Aishh…” HyunJun said with an annoyed face. Aik? How can he knew what was I thinking?

 

“You not thinking, you talking.” He said. I glared at him. “Mind your own business young man.”  He merong at me.

 

“Don’t make me cut your tongue later, Junnie.” I said and sent a death glare at him. He quickly looks away.

 

 

From: Me

To: Unknown

 

Annyeong? Who is this? Do I know you?

 

 

A few seconds later, my phone vibrated again.

 

 

 

From: Unknown

To: Me

 

Yes. Of course you know me. It’s me Daehyun. ^^

 

 

I smiled once I read the text.  Somehow, deep inside of me I do hope that person is him. Erk…HyunSoo, do you realized what were you saying just now? What he just a friend of mine. An oppa. So what?!

 

I sighed. I really need to stop talking to myself. 

 

 

From: Me

To: Daedae oppa

 

Oh. Hai! Annyeong! ^^

 

 

And pressed the sent button. All along the conversation, without me noticing. I stress again, WITHOUT ME noticing I actually grinned all the time.

 

“Oppa, why unnie keeps smiling by herself?” my little sister, HyunMin asked.

 

“I think Noona is sick. Some part of her brain fails to function correctly.” HyunJun replied. HyunMin seems shocked and quickly hugged me.

 

“Unnie. You not going to leave me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter