Chapter 2

Ordinary Girl

Ordinary Girl Chapter 2

I looked up and saw a guy around my age holding his hand out. I grabbed it as he helped me up. "Thanks," I said," and sorry for bumping into you." "It's okay," he said giving me a small smile. It looked like he was going to say something else but his phone started ringing. "Hello," he answered, "right now?" He waved bye to me as he started walking away. I wonder who he is? I pushed the thought out of my way and continued looking for Jibin. I walked around cautiously, trying not to draw too much attention to myself. No one except mh family and close friends know that Jibin is my brother...well maybe his company too. My phone buzzed in my pokcket. It was Jibin. I followed his directions and finally saw him seated in a chair.  "Noona!" he shouted. I quickly covered his mouth. "Will you shut up!"  I handed him his script and started to leave. On the way out I passed a parking lot and saw the same guy from earlier. He was getting into a van. I stared at the van until it drove off. I sighed and continued to go home.

"I'm home!" I said as I walked in the house. My mom was doing the dishes. " Did you give Jibin his script? " she asked? I noddes and dragged my self up into my room. I flopped on my bed thinking about that mystery guy. Just then my phone rang. I looked at it and answered it.  "What," I said. "Nothing I was just bored," my friend, Jieun, said. "Then go practice or something," I said. Jieun was a trainee at LOEN Entertainment (A/N: I know their name changed but I'm still going use this name). "I don't want to," she whined.  I laughed as we started to chat about other things. Before I knew it my mom was calling me fown for dinner. "Hey I have to go. I'll see you at school tomorrow.," said. She said bye and hung up. 

The next day, I left for school early in the morning to stop by the café near school to pick up smoothie. I went in and ordered my usual strawberry smoothie. I sat down enjoying the mornjng silence.  The café opens up early and usually no one's here. I open up my book and started reading but was interrupted by the sound of the bell on the door. I looked up. No one's here except for me this early. A guy wearing a hoodie covering his face walked in and started talking to the manager.  At first I ignored them but when I stood up to leave I got a glinpse of the hooded guy's face. Mystery guy? I guess I stared at him for a while because he turned around and saw me. "Oh, you're the girl from the filming set," he said. I just nodded.  "Well I have to go. Bye hyung," he said as he walked out. I just shook my head and headed towards school.

Mystery Guy's POV

I walked out of the café to my dorm which was a couple blocks away. I started thinking about the girl. She didn't seem to know who I was which was good in a way but... "Hyung!" I heard Sungjong yell," We're leaving in 10 minutes. Sunggyu hyung said to get ready!" I hurried in and started getting ready. "Yah, where were you?" Sunggyu hyung asked me in the van. "I just went to Hyunbin hyung's café." I replied closing my eyes. 

Jiyeon's POV

Afterschool, Suzy, Jieun,  and I went to my house to hang out for a while.  We all flopped on the couch.  "I'm hungry," we all said at the same time. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. I went into the kitchen to find some snacks,  but found all the cabinets empty. "Hey guys, I'm going get some snacks from the store. You guys can watch TV. " I said. They muttered in response and started wrestling for the channel.  I walked out to a nearby convenience store. I grabbed a bunch of chips. Choco pie. There was one box left. I reach for but another hand picked it up first. "Hey!" I said. The person turned around...mystery guy?! "Oh! How are you here?" he asked. "I live around here," I said. "Me too," he said adjusting his hood. "Isn't it hot with your jacket on? You're sweating, " I asked. He looked at me strangely, " Do you not know me?" I looked at him weirdly, " Not before yesterday." He gave me the Choco pie box," You can have this." I looked at before taking it to the cash register and paid for it. I then ripped the box open and gave him half of the box. "You're giving me this?" he asked. I nodded,"You were going to get this too." "Well I better get going.  Nice seeing you again..." "Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. "I said. He waved bye to me as he walked away. I smiled while walking back home. I reached my house and flung the door open .  "I'm back!!!!!" I yelled. Jieun and Suzy both jumped out of the couch and ran towards me. I went to the couch and put all the snacks on the table. "What were you watching? " I asked. "Just some reruns of Music Bank," Suzy said. "Ooh!! It's back!" Jieun said. Suzy turned up the volume and with her eyes glued omto the TV. I lazily watched, not interested until I saw a certain someone. "MYSTERY GUY?!!" I yelled.