-1-

Untitled

"Good job everyone! Let's wrap our taping this evening with a good mood! " the director exclaimed enthusiastically and bowed to the host and the guest for an evening talk show, featuring Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Sungmin. The director faced the two members of the famous group and gave them a clap on their shoulders. "Well done both of you. Be careful on your way to your dorm. Especially with you Sungmin sshi. Good luck on your mandatory enlistment. You're going to be a police officer right?" The director asked Sungmin.

 

Sungmin was taken aback as the director asked him and treated him like he cared for him. The director was known to be a very strict one in the showbiz industry and setting aside personal questions on irher people. Even by that he did not show any sign of surprise to his face and bowed to the director. "Yes director. I'll serve as a police officer. Thank you for your support,sunbaenim."

 

The director replied, "A police officer. This is interesting. Most of the hallyu stars choose to be in the military or in civic works. I'll look forward on your duty secretly then. Hehehheh"

 

"Ah director-nim, it's not a big deal. As long as I serve diligently to my country." Sungmin chuckled. Eunhyuk on the other hand felt uncomfortable on their conversation and held his hyung's shoulder. "Director-nim we will go ahead. We will have an early schedule for tomorrow." Eunhyuk butted on their conversation and slowly dragged Sungmin away. The latter looked at him curiously and followed him anyway.

 

Once they were out of director's earshot, Sungmin slapped Eunhyuk's hand from his shoulders. "Hey, and I thought we are free tonight until noon, did manager hyung changed our schedule?" He asked.

 

"That's an alibi so we can get away from him and our manager hyungs. We have some things to do tonight." Eunhyuk said.

 

"What?! What is this Hyukjae? Don't do stupid things behind our manager's back. " Sungmin warned his dongsaeng.

 

"Relax,just follow me hyung. Oh, and I'm going to drive anyway. We'll leave your car here and get it tomorrow."

 

Skeptical he is to his dongsaeng, he just follow him and seated himself at the passednger seat as Eunhyuk started the engine. Through the entire trip he just gaze at how wonderful Seoul is at night time. For the past years as an artist he only appreciate Seoul city lights on this moment. Hectic and tight schedule for Super Junior'ss group and individual activities had, he would just dozzed off in the car. He will surely miss those moments with s when he will start his mandatory service and do his task as a normal police officer.

 

"Here we are." Eunhyuk's voice cut Sungmin's thoughts as they stopped to a cafe located beside the Namsan tower. He suddenly remember this location: they had used this place gor their Super Junior's Full House farewell episode for Anya when they were just junior artst.

 

"Hey, this is cool! And I thought we can't go back to this place." Sungmin exclaimed happily and look around the place. "What's with this occassion why did you put me on thhis place?"

 

"Aish you're always asking questions hyung. Take a seat there at the reserved area. I'll be back.in a minute." Eunhyuk ran to thr exit as fast as he can.

 

"HEY! You brat! You're going to leave your hyung here?! Aish!" Sungmim said but anyways he just shrugged his shoulders and proceed with the reservefd place where Eunhyuk.indicated.

 

Minutes passed by Eunhyuk returned empty handed and sit across Sungmin. He callled the waiter to get their manu and ushered it to Sungmin.

 

"My beloved dongsaeng, mind you give an explantion to your poor hyung why all.of the sudden you dragged me on thid cafe an have treated me in this cafe for free?" Sungmin purred at his grinning muscled anchovy.

 

"Hyung who said that I'm going to treat you anyway?" Sungmin glared at him. " Oh I'm joking here hyung." He chuckled and second he become serious. "I'm wanted to treat my beloved hyung and spend our last free time before you proceed with your mandaatory service. That's all"

 

Sungmin was surprised at his dongsaeng. And became seious as well. He sighed. It will be two weeks from now then. "And I'm also going to.miss you too. Tell me you're going to miss our antics then eh?"

 

Eunhyuk bowed his head. "Yes, hyung"  he just said softly. "With the talent of yours and your carings and support to me... I think without you I will be missing one of my beloved guide and best friend in this industry." He said.

 

"Hey we have our manager hyungs ang the members as well. Leetuk hyung will be back ad well and you have Donghae. I think that will be enough for you ad a guide." Sungmin said.

 

"But they are not as straightforward and perfectionist as you are, hyung. I'll be needing you. And Donghae will not be enough." Right on cue his phone rang and answer it right away.

 

"Hey I told not to disturb me arraso?" he did not give the caller a chance to retort back and hung thephone.

 

Sungmin sighed and looked at his dongsaeng's eyes. "As I said before, leetuk hyung and the managers will look after you. What is special to me and you being insisted that my absence will affect greatly on your performance? Am I that influential to you that much? I'm the black hole of Super Junior right?" he blurted out.

 

Eunhyuk shakes his head. "No you' re not. You're the most special member of our group. Who will be the middle voice when Kyu and Wook sang together? And in the times that Junsu left DBSK and SM Entertainmemt as well, you were the one who supported me all the way..and ..those awkward issues and gag shows you were the one who stood me when I need it most."

 

Sunmin went to his dongsaengs side. He chuckled how hos dongsaeng cried his anxiety out. "If only I can postponed my duty to our country I'm going to do it for me to stay at your side you cry baby. But no,we need to abide our laws. Huh.... all I can say is I had my full confidence in you Hyukjae. You have journeyed a long way from our rookie days. If you happen to.feeel anxuois on the things that you wanted to do, take a good look on the past experience that we shared get the lessons we had on it. From those memories I am included right? Those memories will tell you that I still stay st yout side guiding you snd protecting you."

 

Eunhyuk sniffed and just nodded at his hyung's words. "I'm sorry for being a crybaby, hyung."

 

"And still you are Hyukjae." He chuckled.

 

Someone coughed behind them. I't Junsu.

 

"Hyung! You're here! Eunhyuk did not tell me-"

 

"It's allright Junsu. I'ts been a long time not seeing you around! Come hee and sit beside us." Sungmin ushered him to sit next to them. Junsu sat in Hyukjae's side. Hyukjae was squeezed in the middle. 

 

"Oh Junsu-ah, you will also serve in the military. When are you going to start your service?" Sungmin asked Junsu.

 

"Next week hyung, I will take a train to Gyeonggi and start my training there." Junsu said. He patted Eunhyuk's back violently, making the former chocked. "Don't be sad Hyukjae-ah, you're time will come for you to serve the military hehheeheeh." Junsu's famous dolphin laugh filled the place. Sungmin and Eunhyuk's laugh also filled the place.

 

"I will.miss you both..my hyungs."

 

Junsu waa surprise that he was addresses as hyung. 

 

"Shall we sing the song "All Rise"? We can reminisce our training days here."  And they sang in acapella version with all of their hearts out.