Fanboy

Fanboy - Hoya

It was a quiet day at the Infinite dorm, Sunggyu was sleeping on the couch with a blanket ruffled over him as Sungjong was painting his toe nails with Sungyeol for a prank, Dongwoo tried to stack animals on top of each other as they just fell and he clapped his hands as his angelic glorious laugh filled the room before doing it again. Woohyun was reading a book in the arm chair as Hoya looked up at the clock and quickly jumped out of the chair as he ran down the hall.

Myungsoo was in his room sitting in front of his large computer monitor as the blinds were turned down, Hoya swung the door open quickly as his feet scrambled to Myungsoo’s side.

"Hyung can’t you leave me alone?" Myungsoo whined as he tried to watch some Anime.

"No I can’t I need to use your computer please" Hoya said pushing away Myungsoo, in his rolling chair, to the other side of the room. Hoya clicked out of his show and found the show that he wanted to watch.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo yelled as he scooted the chair over to Hoya slowly.

"Just let me watch this once." Hoya begged as his eyes didn’t waiver from the screen.

"Woo hyung!" Myungsoo called as Hoya tried to focus on the show. Dongwoo ran into the room and Woohyun followed as they both looked at the odd sight with Myungsoo sitting in his chair cross legged with a pout on his face and his arms folded over his chest as Hoya got super close to the screen.

"Hoya-ssi! You are going to hurt your eyes!" Dongwoo grabbed Hoya’s glasses as he put them on Hoya as he kept watching.

"Ah who is that?" Myungsoo asked as a woman entered the stage in leather pants that were tight and a red tie-in-front shirt that showed a bit of your stomach.

"It is ________-ah" Hoya said dreamily as his eyes lit up from behind his black frames.

"Do you know her?" Woohyun asked as he stood behind Hoya as the three of them watched.

"I don’t but I intend to find out." Hoya said softly as he was captivated by the way you danced.

"Wha-Whoa she learned that dance from you! It was so pretty!" Dongwoo called loudly pointing to the screen as Sungyeol and Sungjong came into the room with the very mad Sunggyu behind them.

"Hyung don’t run or you will mess up your pedicure!" Sungjong called as they all were surrounding Myungsoo’s screen

"Hyung she is so good!" Sungyeol said as he moves closer to the screen.

"Omo! She is so cute!" Sunggyu said as he leans over Woohyun and Dongwoo to get closer as he squints his eyes to get a better look at you.

"She would be a girl Hoya, she is a fantastic dancer!" Dongwoo says as you do a difficult and y move and got all of the seven guys blushing and laughing as they spat out compliments during your three minute routine.

Once you left the stage Hoya rewound the dance as he sat there for the rest of the afternoon re-watching your performance on the special stage. One by one the members left Hoya alone in the room as they did something else.

The sun began to fade behind the buildings as Hoya sat there still watching you dance, memorizing your moves that you did. His stomach growled at him as he got up and danced your dance to the fridge as he warmed up some noddles from the other night. Humming to the song that you were dancing to, he had a big smile on his face as he ate happily, mimicking your dance as he smiled brighter.

"Hyung do you want to watch a movie with us?" Sungjong asked as he put in a Disney movie while the other members sat around the living room.

"Please Hoya-ssi!" Dongwoo begged as Hoya grumbled and nodded as he went back to his bedroom grabbing his phone and headphones as he found your video again and went out onto the couch as he watched your performance again and again.

Dongwoo rested his head on Hoya’s shoulder as Sungyeol rested on Dongwoo, Hoya watched you instead of the movie as he fell asleep with your song and dance playing as the other members fell asleep where they were sitting.

A quiet night filled the dorm as they all dreamed about random things but Hoya dreamed of you.

"One more time!" Sunggyu called to s as they all picked up their tired bodies from the ground as they began to run through the dance again. Falling over with exhaustion they all took a break as Hoya was still standing. Turning on your song, he danced your dance since he had memorized it.

"Hoya give it a rest." Sunggyu said lazily, slurring his words.

"There are hundreds of guys out there, how do you know that she will pick you. She won’t even notice you." Myungsoo said as he leaned against the wall sipping his water as his hood hung over his face.

"I like her! Stop making fun of us!" Hoya snapped back

"Oh you like her” Woohyun teased

"I could see her at her next concert! Then I could get her number and then we could go out and be in a relationship." Hoya said as he worked through the moves.

"You are just a fanboy Hoya, she doesn’t know you exist yet." Sungyeol said as he curled up in a ball and began to take a small nap.

"Oh but she will." Hoya convinced himself as he practiced your dance.

A few weeks later you had a concert in the area of where Hoya and the boys of Infinite lived. Getting ready backstage was nerve wrecking, you were in your black leather pants but a small white tank top that looked like it shrunk in the dryer. Your hair was in a ponytail tied with a bandana, you walked out as your crowd began to cheer.

Once you came out on stage Hoya rose to his feet as he pressed himself up against the barrier. The lights went down as you strutted down the runway as you began to sing, Hoya jumped up and down as he did your dance moves trying to catch your eye.

Doing some of your moves in front of him made him speechless, he has waited for you to be inches away from him and you were, his cheeks burned with blush as he clapped and cheered for you as loud as he could. Unwinding your bandanna from your hair, you handed it to the one fan that you couldn’t keep your eyes off of.

Hoya grabbed it from your hands as you gave him a big bright smile, waving at him, you skipped back up the runway as you disappeared off stage.

Watching all of the acts, Hoya didn’t seem to mind them but your performance was perfect. Holding the bandanna in his hand, he could smell the sweet conditioner that you used as he smiled smelling it sweetly.

People began to leave as the house lights went back on. Filing out of the place in a mannerly fashion, the flow of people were heading through the doors as Hoya’s head turned and saw a backstage door that was propped open. Slipping away from the crowd, he slipped through the door as he stuffed the bandanna in his back pocket of his jeans as he dodged security.

Finding your chair that had your name on it, he watched you from around the corner as you sat down and undid your hair, letting it fall from the ponytail, you were changed in a different outfit, a long sleeved big comfy shirt and some jean shorts that were short for you.

Calming his heart, he took a deep breath as he looked around finding no body that would take him away from you, he rounded the corner as he was behind you.

Finding a strange man’s image in the mirror next to yours, you turned around as his eyes got wide.

"May I help you?" Your eyes moved around his face as you saw the blush on his cheeks and a slight smile shining behind his lips.

"I-I just wanted to say that were were fantastic! You are amazing and cute and perfect." Hoya became starstruck as he let everything come out. "I memorized your dance that you did tonight, may I show it to you?"

"Oh really? I would love to see it!" You said as he smiled biting his lip he got into position as he showed you his version of your dance, it made you smile as you noticed the bandanna handing out of his back pocket tipping you off that he was the fan that you noticed.

"Wow! That was fantastic!" You clapped ecstatically as he smiled brightly at you. "I would love to learn some moves from your Hoya! Do you think I could have your number so we could practice together sometime?" You asked as his smile got wider as he handed it to you to put your number in, both of you exchanged phones as you put in your information.

"How do you know my name?" Hoya asked as you brightly smiled.

"All the great dancers have to know Lee Howon!" You said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I- I have kind of a silly request." Hoya said as you handed his phone back to him.

"What is it?" You asked as you smiled slipping your phone into your pocket.

"C-Can I get a picture with you? The other members won’t believe me if I told them I met you." He said as he pulled up the camera on his phone.

"Only if you don’t mind me taking one too." You said as Hoya nodded and wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you did a smiling one and then a cute one for both of you to have.

Once the pictures were taken, Hoya stood there in front of you as you lifted your purse onto your shoulder.

"D-Do you want to go out and get ice cream with me? I know you are busy and things but-" Hoya began to say as you cut him off.

"I would love to!" You said as both of you walked out into the cold air as both of you laughed over ice cream as you sat across from your biggest fan, fanboy Hoya.